Private Home, Sleeps 12+, White Mts/Minutes to Attitash/Storyland/Saco
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Bartlett house description
Spacious 4 bedroom home located in the Birchview by the Saco neighborhood. 4 bedrooms, 2 full baths. Sleeps 12+.
Accommodations: House has 4 bedrooms – 2 king size and 2 bunkrooms. Perfect for 1-2 families. Lower level has 1 bedroom with king size bed, one bedroom with three bunk beds (6 beds) and one full bath. Middle level includes full size kitchen, living room and game room. Top level has one bedroom with king size bed and one bedroom with one bunk and one twin (3 beds).
Kitchen has everything you will need - refrigerator/freezer, microwave, toaster oven, dishwasher, coffee maker, pots and pans, utensils and full set of dinnerware. There is seating around the kitchen counter for four and a large dining table that sits 10 comfortably. Game room has air hockey/foosball table and large TV perfect for video games. Living room has plenty of room with fireplace, TV (w/cable, DVD), stereo and WIFI. Washer and dryer too! There’s a large west-facing, deck on the front of the house – perfect to catch the last of the sunlight. There is a charcoal grill and portable fire pit stored in the garage. There is also a ping pong table in the garage.
2 miles to Attitash, 2 miles to Storyland, 1 mile to canoe/tube rental, 10 minutes to Cranmore and downtown N. Conway. Access to a private beach on the Saco. Short walk to Mt. Stanton trailhead.
Sorry. This property is not available during the winter months (from mid-November to mid-April).
- 3 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 13, Beds for 13
- King size beds (2), Twin or Single Beds (1), Bunk Beds (4)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Pantry Items
- Washing Machine
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Towels Provided
- Wood Fireplace
- Parking Off Street
- Air Hockey
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Ping Pong Table
- CD Player
- Broadband Access
- Wireless Internet
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Equestrian Events
- Fly Fishing
- Rock Climbing
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Mountain Climbing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Mountain Biking
- Freshwater Fishing
- Hunting Small Game
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
- Duty Free Shops
- Live Theater
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Horseback Riding
- Bird Watching
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
- A Partial List of Local Attractions: - Attitash – There’s plenty to do at Attitash. Ride North America’s longest Alpine Slide at over 1 mile long. Cruise at speeds up to 25 mph on the Mountain Coaster. Choose between 2 different water slides. Let the kids play in Buddy Bear’s Playpool. Jump on the Eurobungy Trampoline. Catch a scenic chairlift ride, mountain bike on 27 downhill trails and 8 cross country trails or take a trail guided horseback tour. - Storyland – Perfect for the kids or the kid in you, Storyland has 21 family friendly rides including the Bamboo Chutes, Crazy Barn, Dr. Geyser’s Raft Ride, Great Balloon Chase and the always popular Turtle Twirl. Your favorite story book characters abound and there are games to be played and prizes to be won. Finally, catch any of 7 great shows. - Saco River – There are multiple companies offering tube, canoe and kayak rentals on the Saco. Many of these will drop you off at a starting location and pick you up further down the river. There is one rental company 1.5 miles from the house. - North Conway – Known for its discount shopping outlets, N. Conway also boasts over 100 restaurants and cafes. Summer is as busy or busier than the winter with an array of events offered throughout the season. - Hiking – there are many trails available for hiking with the pinnacle being Mt Washington, the highest peak in the northeast. The Mt. Stanton trailhead is walking distance from the house. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Great House in a Great Location
Great House in a Great Location
This fall trip has been the best so far because of various reasons, and certainly, one of the key ones is the house, The house was perfect in all senses, clean and comfortable, we enjoyed every single detail in the house, thoughtful books and games, perfect location, best suited if you are looking for a decent accommodation for a moderate price,
- Guest selvamany s.
- Date of stay 10/12/13
- Review Submitted 10/16/13
We loved this house - two families of four fit easily. There were two bedrooms full of bunk beds, which was great (though we made all the kids sleep on the bottom as there was only one with a railing and I don't trust mine to not roll out). The middle floor was great, very open space, easy to spend time in. Owners were responsive to questions. It was very close to Storyland, and we walked down to the Saco to play in the river - I wish we'd had more time. Thank you!
- Guest Haidee L.
- Date of stay 08/03/13
- Review Submitted 08/23/13
Great Get Away!
Great Get Away!
Fantastic house with plenty of room for our 2 families of 4 and a couple extra kids! Close to North Conway and outlets for shopping, Attitash Recreation area, hiking trails, and more. A short drive or bike ride to community beach on the Saco. Clean and well maintained! Can't wait to go back next year!
- Guest Renie (Belmont, NH)
- Date of stay 08/04/12
- Review Submitted 08/13/12
Recommended for: Adventure seekers, families with young children, families with teenagers.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2 night min stay
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $250
- Taxes Included
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Motorway: Route 16 and Route 302 at 1 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Red Parka Pub, Matty B's at 2 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Attitash at 2 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Margarita Grille, Red Parka Pub at 2 Miles
Year Purchased: 1996
Why the Owner Chose Bartlett:
After years of skiing in the Mt Washington Valley, we decided to make this our permanent ski address. We bought the house in 1996 at the same time we started our family. Our kids and our friends annually look forward to winter weekends in NH.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
There are two things that immediately caught our attention to this house when we first saw it: 1. There are two distinct sleeping areas that surround the mid-level kitchen/dining/entertaining area. We have a lot of guests and the ability for them to have 'their own space' downstairs works really well. 2. The large dining table which seats 12 - perfect for family style meals.
- Primary: 508-785-3242
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Kitchen appliance - Fridge/Freezer, Microwave, Dishwasher, Range (electric)
View from kitchen overlooking dining table
Living room w/tv, stereo and fireplace
Game/rec room. Computer monitor and printer available. WIFI.
Upstairs bunk room - 1 bunk (two beds) and 1 single.
Downstairs king bed.
View of Attitash and Bear Peak from top of Mt Stanton.
Extended view of kitchen
Dining table seats 12
Game/recreation room. TV is available for game hookup. Air hockey/foosball table
Game room access to deck.
Upstairs king bed.
Downstairs bunk room with 3 sets of bunks (6 beds).
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Wednesday, June 26, 2013
Get a rental quote, then book it!