VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
Spacious 4 bedroom home located in the Birchview by the Saco neighborhood. 4 bedrooms, 2 full baths. Sleeps 12+.
Accommodations: House has 4 bedrooms – 2 king size and 2 bunkrooms. Perfect for 1-2 families. Lower level has 1 bedroom with king size bed, one bedroom with three bunk beds (6 beds) and one full bath. Middle level includes full size kitchen, living room and game room. Top level has one bedroom with king size bed and one bedroom with one bunk and one twin (3 beds).
Kitchen has everything you will need - refrigerator/freezer, microwave, toaster oven, dishwasher, coffee maker, pots and pans, utensils and full set of dinnerware. There is seating around the kitchen counter for four and a large dining table that sits 10 comfortably. Game room has air hockey/foosball table and large TV perfect for video games. Living room has plenty of room with fireplace, TV (w/cable, DVD), stereo and WIFI. Washer and dryer too! There’s a large west-facing, deck on the front of the house – perfect to catch the last of the sunlight. There is a charcoal grill and portable fire pit stored in the garage. There is also a ping pong table in the garage.
2 miles to Attitash, 2 miles to Storyland, 1 mile to canoe/tube rental, 10 minutes to Cranmore and downtown N. Conway. Access to a private beach on the Saco. Short walk to Mt. Stanton trailhead.
Sorry. This property is not available during the winter months (from mid-November to mid-April).
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Book with confidence
Paying through this free service protects your payment up to $10,000 against listing fraud. If you are not paying through HomeAway Payments always call the owner at the number listed on our website and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.
- Attitash – There’s plenty to do at Attitash. Ride North America’s longest Alpine Slide at over 1 mile long. Cruise at speeds up to 25 mph on the Mountain Coaster. Choose between 2 different water slides. Let the kids play in Buddy Bear’s Playpool. Jump on the Eurobungy Trampoline. Catch a scenic chairlift ride, mountain bike on 27 downhill trails and 8 cross country trails or take a trail guided horseback tour.
- Storyland – Perfect for the kids or the kid in you, Storyland has 21 family friendly rides including the Bamboo Chutes, Crazy Barn, Dr. Geyser’s Raft Ride, Great Balloon Chase and the always popular Turtle Twirl. Your favorite story book characters abound and there are games to be played and prizes to be won. Finally, catch any of 7 great shows.
- Saco River – There are multiple companies offering tube, canoe and kayak rentals on the Saco. Many of these will drop you off at a starting location and pick you up further down the river. There is one rental company 1.5 miles from the house.
- North Conway – Known for its discount shopping outlets, N. Conway also boasts over 100 restaurants and cafes. Summer is as busy or busier than the winter with an array of events offered throughout the season.
- Hiking – there are many trails available for hiking with the pinnacle being Mt Washington, the highest peak in the northeast. The Mt. Stanton trailhead is walking distance from the house.
Year Purchased: 1996
Why the Owner Chose Bartlett: After years of skiing in the Mt Washington Valley, we decided to make this our permanent ski address. We bought the house in 1996 at the same time we started our family. Our kids and our friends annually look forward to winter weekends in NH.
The Unique Benefits at this House: There are two things that immediately caught our attention to this house when we first saw it:
1. There are two distinct sleeping areas that surround the mid-level kitchen/dining/entertaining area. We have a lot of guests and the ability for them to have 'their own space' downstairs works really well.
2. The large dining table which seats 12 - perfect for family style meals.