Centrally Located Lake House with a Secluded Feel *Boat Slip Included*
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Hot Springs house description
Beauty, relaxation, and joy are a few of the sensations you will experience during a rendezvous at Hot Springs’ newest lakefront vacation property. This beautiful lake home is located minutes from Central Avenue and seconds from the cool waters of Lake Hamilton. All you have to do is walk out the back door. This lake house is great for any occasion, including a romantic couples retreat or a fun family vacation. The two-story Williamson Lake Estate features four stylish bedrooms and three-and-a-half bathrooms, and comfortably sleeps eight to twelve people. Each room is decorated in an exquisite and modern style. Plentiful windows and decks allow picturesque views. Decks surround two sides of the house to overlook the lake and garden vistas. The lake estate has a private and secluded feel that guides the way to relaxation and peace, while allowing ample opportunities for fun and entertainment. A large boat dock and two swim platforms provide many options for lake activities, including fishing. The swimming area is located in a quiet cove, and has a pebble-covered lake floor to enhance the swimming experience. Other features include dual master suites, Jacuzzi tub, two living room areas, seven-seat breakfast bar, picnic area, a covered boat slip, and gorgeous landscaping. Everything you need to live life to the fullest during your vacation can be found at Serenity Escape! A great place to stay is the foundation of a great vacation.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Wheelchair Accessible:
- Non Smoking Only:
- Pets Not Allowed:
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Events Allowed
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 8-12
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
Cooking Utensils: Measuring cups, Measuring spoons, corn on the cob holders, shredder, Meat thermometer, Fruit/Vegetable Peeler, Cutting boards, Large wooden spoons, Skewers, steak knives, Large sharp knives, spoons, forks, butter knives, spatulas, pizza cutters, tongs, rubber spatulas, ice cream scooper, wine opener, whisk, meat tenderizer Dishes: Large plates, small plates, cereal bowls, small salad bowls, soup bowls, Large mixing bowls, various oven safe bowls, glass cake display, pots, pans, cake pans, cookie sheets, cupcake pans Glasses: coffee cups, plastic cups, large glass cups, small glass cups, shot glasses Appliances: Microwave, toaster, coffee maker, george foreman grill, hand mixer, blender, hand chopper, knife sharpener, deep fryer, electric knife, crock pot...moreless
Our kitchen has just about everything you could ever want or need. We have a full sized refrigerator and freezer, a dishwasher, a brand new oven with a flat surface cooktop, a microwave, a coffee maker, a trash compacter and a sink with a garbage disposal. We also have a deep freezer that can be used for additional freezer space....moreless
- Dining Area Seats:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Pantry Items
- Linens Provided:
- Air Conditioning:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Towels Provided
- --The house can be rented as a two bedroom or a four bedroom, depending on the dates. The dates are listed on our rates page. --One boat slip is included when you rent from us. So bring your boat or rent one from down the street at Hot Springs Marina! --Dual master bedrooms. --Storm Shelter --This is a great neighborhood to take a jog or ride a bike. It is a very safe neighborhood. --There is also a large grassy area in the neighborhood that would be perfect for family activities or playing football or any other sport....moreless
We do not offer actual movies, but we do have Netflix that will allow you to watch unlimited movies and television shows. We also have a Blue Ray player (not a DVD player) in the downstairs living room....moreless
- Wireless Internet:
- Outdoor Grill:
Location & View
Our property is right on the lake. It is in a quiet cove, but has great views of the main channel. You will enjoy plenty of swimming off of our two swim platforms and boat dock. There is a pebble covered lake floor to enhance your swimming experience. Fishing can also be enjoyed right off our dock....moreless
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Water Skiing
- Rock Climbing
- Medical Services
- Mountain Biking
- Ice Skating
- Hunting Small Game
- Hunting Big Game
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Basketball Court
- Water Tubing
- Massage Therapist
- Water Parks
- Theme Parks
- Winery Tours
- Live Theater
- Botanical Garden
- Miniature Golf
- Bird Watching
- Fitness Center
- Wildlife Viewing
- Gambling Casinos
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Horseback Riding
- Lake Activities: • Enjoy time on the lake by just walking out our back door. • Bring a boat or rent one from Hot Springs Marina just minutes down the street. (We include a free boat slip with every house rental) • Tubing and skiing on the lake are ways to spice up the lake fun. • Fishing is a very popular past time on Lake Hamilton. • Hop on the Belle of Hot Springs River Boat for a lunch cruise or a dinner cruise. You can explore the beauty of Lake Hamilton from the luxury of an air conditioned boat! • The Duck Tours of Hot Springs are a very popular attraction. The Duck Tours will drive you around Hot Springs and even doubles as a boat to get a tour of beautiful Lake Hamilton. Garvan Woodland Gardens • Garvan Gardens is open all year long. • Each season is decorated with beautiful planted flowers and perfect landscaping • This is a great place if you are looking for a great backdrop to a family photo, engagement photo, or if you enjoy a great landscape picture. • During the Christmas holiday season there is a spectacular display of lights. It is a must see if you visit during the holiday season. • If you are looking for somewhere to tie the knot, check out the beautiful Anthony Chapel. If not, the beautiful architecture is something that is a must see if you visit Garvan Gardens! Oaklawn Race Track • If you are visiting between January and April, you need to stop by Oaklawn Race Track to watch the live horse races. • All year round, Oaklawn is home to a electronic gaming casino. • If you catch them on the right night, you might stumble upon a great concert. Historic Downtown Hot Springs: • The most common spot to visit when you are in Hot Springs is the Historic Downtown Hot Springs. Walking along Bath House Row will delight you. • If you wanted to bathe in the soothing hot springs waters you could schedule an appointment with one of the bath houses. Massages are also offered! • For the more shopping oriented person, be sure to visit all of the shops across the street from Bath House Row. • Be sure to visit the fountain at the Visitors Center. It has water that comes straight from the hot springs…and its FREE! Just make sure it cools before you drink it ? Activities for Kids…and those Adults who are Kids at Heart!: • Maxwell Blade has a fantastic magic show. • For the brave and daring few, visit the Arkansas Alligator Farm and Petting Zoo. • Mid-America Science Museum is a great place to go if you want to have fun and learn something at the same time! • Don’t forget to play some mini-golf! For the more, pirate-y people make sure you visit Pirates Cove Adventure Golf! For the dinosaur safari people who like to stay cool while they golf, visit T-Rex Indoor Mini Golf. And for the Explorers, be sure to visit Volcano Falls Miniature Golf! • Magic Springs Amusement Park and Crystal Springs Water Park is a great place to spend an entire day…maybe even two! There are tons of thrilling rides and, of course, awesome water slides. If you go on the right day you might even catch a free concert by popular bands and artists! Nightlife: • If you are looking for a night out on the town without the children, there are many places to put on your dancing shoes and drink adult beverages. • Most bars in Hot Springs are open until 5 a.m. year round. Special Events: • In March you cannot miss the St. Patrick’s Day Parade. It is the Worlds Shortest Parade! It is held on St. Patrick’s Day. There is always a celebrity guest and free concerts! • If you are big into riding motorcycles or even just looking at them, be sure to visit for the September Bike Rally. It is held in Downtown Hot Springs! Bikers come from all over! • The Legends Balloon Rally is held every September. Hundreds of Hot Air Balloons set up and take off from Hot Springs Memorial Field Airport. It is a beautiful sight to see. There are also free concerts during the rally. Miscellaneous Fun: • Visit the Hot Springs Winery for Winery tours and tastings. • Super Lift Off Road Vehicle Park is a great place to bring your off road vehicles from some thrill and fun! • There are many shows and even dinner shows that you could attend. • Many art galleries are located in Downtown Hot Springs. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Our group of 10 had an amazing time! Great place for a weekend get-away! Plenty of room for everyone, well-stocked kitchen, and awesome views of Lake Hamilton. One of our favorite features of the house was the deck....very spacious, ample seating, and very relaxing! After having such a terrific stay, we now plan on making this an annual trip! We will be back!!!!
- Guest The place (Little Rock, AR)
- Date of stay 09/14/13
- Review Submitted 09/19/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, adventure seekers, romantic getaway, tourists without a car, age 55+, families with young children, girls getaway.
Great Experience/Perfect House
Great Experience/Perfect House
We recently stayed at this destination to celebrate an engagement with family and friends. The house was everything that we were looking for. The staff at Serenity Escapes was more than helpful in making accommodations for our particular needs. The house provides plenty of parking, lots of floor space, extra freezers, and tons of other extras that we didn't even expect. I will definitely be renting again. Thank you Serenity Escapes for such an awesome experience! Jett
- Guest Jett J.
- Date of stay 08/23/13
- Review Submitted 09/03/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, adventure seekers, romantic getaway, people with disabilities, sightseeing, tourists without a car, age 55+, families with young children, girls getaway.
Great family vacation home.
Great family vacation home.
We had 12 people in this home, 4 generations, and everyone had a great time. We stocked up on groceries at Kroger which was just a few miles from the house. We also rented a pontoon for 2 days from Hot Springs Marina (which is right around the corner). This was the extent of our "venturing out". We were blessed with highs in the mid 80's, so a majority of our time was spend on the decks. I cannot express enough how relaxing it was to have secure gates on the top deck. It allowed us parents a chance to relax. We used both grills, the swim ramp, the dock, the fishing poles, both refrigerators, the washer and dryer, and so on. It is obvious this vacation home is well planned, down to the smallest of detail. Everything was clean and well appointed. Everyone was pleased with the comfortable beds, and nice bedding. The water pressure was a lower than what we are used to, and the down stairs toilet makes an odd noise when you flush it, but neither wouldn't keep us from having this as our first choice if we visit Hot Springs again. I highly recommend this home, it is just as it is pictured, and the communication with the manager was great.
- Guest DFWSummer (Rowlett, TX)
- Date of stay 08/15/13
- Review Submitted 08/27/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, adventure seekers, romantic getaway, people with disabilities, sightseeing, age 55+, families with young children, girls getaway.
Best Lake House Ever
Best Lake House Ever
This is our sixth summer vacation at a lake house. We've been to Barkley, Lake of the Ozarks, Bull Shoals, Table Rock, and this year Lake Hamilton. This is the nicest lake house we've stayed in. Perfect setup, ample sleeping quarters, great boat dock with plenty of space for sun and swimming. Close to grocery stores and shopping. I would recommend this home to anyone wanting a peaceful gateway on the lake.
- Guest Rick B.
- Date of stay 07/28/13
- Review Submitted 08/08/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, romantic getaway, people with disabilities, families with young children.
Our extended family reunion which included 9 who stayed on site and 3-4 who joined us during the day was a delightful experience for all. The house accomodated this size group nicely and we spent many hours enjoying the outdoor deck and the boatdock/swimming area. The owners were very attentive and tried to make sure we had everything we needed for an enjoyable stay. We would definitely recommend this property and hope maybe we will be able to return in the future.
- Guest Lee M.
- Date of stay 07/22/13
- Review Submitted 08/05/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, people with disabilities, age 55+, families with young children, girls getaway.
3 Families - July 7-12, 2013
3 Families - July 7-12, 2013
We very much enjoyed our stay at your house. We were pleasantly suprised at how big the kitchen was (the pictures didn't do it justice) and we got great use of the butler's pantry - great for our extra food and supplies. We spent most of our time on the covered deck, which is awesome! It was so perfect to be able to sit on the deck and watch the kids swim or to sit out there with a cup of coffee and just take in the view. The weather was hot so we very much took advantage of the lake and boating. We didn't venture out much as there was too much to do there, but the stores and most things you need are very close. We would defiinitley recommend staying here to any other families that love the lake, relaxing and boating! What a great lake too!
- Guest Ellie (Omaha, Nebraska )
- Date of stay 07/07/13
- Review Submitted 07/18/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, families with young children, girls getaway.
Thanksgiving in June
Thanksgiving in June
The house was beautiful and well maintained. The deck overlooking the lake was absolutely wonderful, most of the time with a breeze. The boat slip was nice as well. The kitchen was well equipped with plenty of coffee supplies and a good coffee maker. There was an outdoor, covered area where we cooked fish. Very nice. The only problem for us was it was difficult with six adults upstairs with only one bathroom. If you like spending time looking out over the lake and watching boats, this is the relaxing place for you. Close to downtown as well.
- Guest Linda S.
- Date of stay 06/14/13
- Review Submitted 06/19/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, age 55+, girls getaway.
A wonderful Hot Springs vacation
A wonderful Hot Springs vacation
the house had everything we needed for a great stay. it was very clean, had a great interior layout and a great deck with a lovely view of Lake Hamilton for all the family and friends who stopped by. We were in town for a wedding and were able to prepare for it easily, since many of the details you often have to buy in rental houses were already provided: iron and ironing board, coffee, creamer and sweeteners, basic spices, dishwasher soap etc. ALSO the beds were very comfortable! Almost as good as home.In addition, the house is great for people with disabilities, as the side of the house has a ramp entry to the back deck and the first floor master bedroom has larger than usual doors.
- Guest Stephanie (Naperville,, IL)
- Date of stay 05/22/13
- Review Submitted 06/02/13
Recommended for: People with disabilities, age 55+, families with young children, girls getaway.
This is a beautiful home. We had a large group that enjoyed the back deck alot. It had plenty of room we never felt like it was crowded.
- Guest laura (missouri)
- Date of stay 04/12/13
- Review Submitted 04/17/13
Recommended for: Age 55+, girls getaway.
This house was fabulous!!! It has everything you will need or want to have a wonderful relaxing time on the lake. The house is very comfortable for sitting and visiting and has spaces to get away for some alone time also. We had 8 adults on our stay and we swan, played games, ate and relaxed. Thank you to Sally sharing the house with us. We hoping to see you again next year for the same birthday weekend. We didn't go out to eat jsut stayed at the hosue and did our own cooking and there is everything you will need to cook a fabulous meal or if you would want to go out there are a ton of restaurants very close by. GREAT GREAT PLACE AND LOCATION.
- Guest Marty (Searcy, AR)
- Date of stay 07/20/12
- Review Submitted 07/25/12
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, romantic getaway, age 55+, girls getaway.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2 night min stay
|Winter- Off Season
Oct 1 - Dec 30
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed.
Fee of $20 per person per night over 8 guests.
- Cleaning Fee: $160 + tax
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $500
- Tax Rate 10%
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
This manager accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Year Purchased: 2012
About: My name is Sally Williamson. I am the property manager for Serenity Escape Vacation Rentals! I graduated in Spring 2012 from the University of Arkansas with a Bachelor of Science degree. I was born and raised here in Hot Springs, Arkansas. I moved away for college for a few years, but came back after graduation. I would love to book your stay for your lovely vacation here in this beautiful town.
Why Hot Springs:
This property was built in 2000 by my father for my grandparents. Many memories have been made in this house and we want to share the opportunity to make your own memories here. My grandparents have owned this piece of property for almost 70 years!
The Unique Benefits at this House:
One of the great features of this house is the back deck that overlooks the lake. No matter how hot it may be, there is always a breeze on this deck! It is a great place to congregate with family or friends. It is also wonderful for enjoying peaceful time by yourself reading a book or just admiring the great view.
- Primary: + 501-282-7900
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
The back of the house.
Side of the house.
The Living Room
The hallway that leads to the two master bedrooms.
Master Bedroom #1 with the windows open to the lake.
Master Bathroom #1. Jacuzzi Tub.
Master Bathroom #2
The stairway to the upstairs rooms.
Upstairs Bedroom #2
The Boat Dock and Swim Dock #1. Perfect for soaking up the sun!
The front garden.
The front of the house.
The Kitchen Area
The Living Room with a view of the 55 inch Samsung LED TV.
Master Bedroom #1 with a view of the lake.
Master Bathroom #1. Shower.
Master Bedroom #2
Hallway leading to the front door and the stairway.
The upstairs Safari Room with pull out futon bed.
Upstairs Bedroom #1
The relaxing back porch with beautiful lake views.
Swim Dock #2.
The picnic area with a built in charcoal grill.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Monday, July 01, 2013
4 Bedroom / 3.5 Bathroom
Get a rental quote, then book it!
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.