New, Elegant, and Modern Waterfront Condo
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:5 nights
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Dawn Beach condo description
'Casa Maritima' is found in a new & exclusively private enclave of only 6 waterfront condo residences, called Spinnaker, located within the secure grounds of Oyster Bay Beach Resort. The proximity of Spinnaker's surpurb waterfront location is immediately apparent as soon as you enter Casa Maritima. With 1200 sq. feet of breezy living space, the living area, dining area, and kitchen, flanked with a master suite on either side, all open onto the wide balcony which overlooks the infinity pool and shoreline. With expansive views of the water, marina, and hillside beyond, the second floor location offers an up-close waterfront experience as well as the privacy of the second story. All new and luxurious ammenities include travertine tile throughout, granite countertops, glass tiles, GE Monogram appliances including washer and dryer, and lovely vanities, mirrors and lighting. It is furnished in a warm and inviting contemporary style of rich wood finishes and soothing Caribbean colors
Spinnaker remains very private and exclusive with it's own secure entrance within the larger resort, Oyster Bay, as well as it's own private vanishing edge pool situated between two lighted waterfalls on the tiled deck. A barbeque area with dining tables, comfortable easy chairs and lounge chairs make up the rest of the pool deck which is accessed by a wide spiral staircase.
It's unique location provides quiet and private accommodations but at the same time all the greater ammenities and activities of Oyster Bay Beach Resort are available to you just a few steps from your door. Oyster Bay's activities desk can help you book tours, reservations, car rental, and anything else a full service hotel would do. Check the board for daily activities and entertainment like water aerobics, blackjack, movies, dance shows and parties or just lounge at the resort's spacious infinity pool or hot spa. The mile long, sandy Dawn Beach is just a short stroll from the pool and there are towels and lounge chairs for your use there also. The resort's restaurant and bar 'Beau Beau's' overlooks the beach and Infinity's lounge & restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner every day. Check out the Happy Hour specials at both locations. See the resort and it's photo gallery for more information and to see the unique location of Casa Maritima at Dawn Beach and Oyster Pond at Oysterbaybeachresort.com and check out our facebook page St Maarten Waterfront Vacation Condo Rental for more pictures than will fit here.
Utterly livable, everything you would want in a comfortable residence is found at Casa Maritima. Both master suites are furnished with king beds, firm yet plush mattresses, nightstands with storage, chests of drawers, and large closets. Both open up onto the travertine tiled balcony which boasts a 180 degree view of the beautiful Oyster Pond vistas. Each bedroom has Ipod/Iphone charging clock radios and both have 32 inch flat screen TV's with cable. Each bedroom suite has individually controlled air conditioning and ceiling fans. All the linens are 100% cotton luxury linens and the loads of towels are thick, thirsty Turkish Towels. A desk with surge protector holds your electronics, as complementary wireless high-speed internet is included. Both bathrooms have lighted magnifying mirrors and hair dryers and are beautiful spaces. There is a safe for your use, or use the safety deposit boxes at the front desk of the resort. Fresh and bright, a wide breakfast bar with pendant lights provides comfortable seating for two, while the sparkling glass top dining table will seat six for dinner in attractive parson's chairs, or you may choose to dine at the glass top table on the balcony to take in the view.
Although Casa Maritima is just perfect for two couples, the living room sofa opens up easily into a queen size bed with Sealy innerspring mattress to accomodate two additional people. (There are ample bed linens for all.) A console holds a 46 inch flat screen TV and a unique cocktail table stores small stools for use as ottomans and/or extra seating for entertaining. Another ceiling fan and indiviually controlled air conditioning rounds out the easy living while the 8 foot sliding glass door opening to the balcony makes it gorgeous. Custom window treatments and rich wood and glass tables sets off the soft green upholstery. Lavish pillows and small extra touches throughout make this condo an incredibly comfortable home.
A fashionable and functional kitchen comes fullly equipped for whatever food preparations you wish to do. The all new GE appliances are all stainless steel and include a full size oven with cooktop, dishwasher, microwave, and fridge with pull out freezer and automatic icemaker. There is a garbage disposer for convenience as well as a blender, toaster, coffee maker, mixer, knife block and anything else you might need for measuring, mixing, cooking, baking, serving and entertaining. It's all here!
The view from inside the condo is expansive and you don't need to be on the balcony to appreciate it. Just in the center of Oyster Pond, which is really a bay or harbor, is the pier which berths the ferry to St. Barths. Every day, a few times each day, folks come and go from the French island on the 'Voyager' and pass right in front of you. Sailboats and catamarans, power boaters and fishing boats are frequently going by. Pelicans & heron are frequent visitors. Kayakers favor late afternoons and with the sun over the mountain top there is no better place to be enjoying life. Water laps onto the shore and the waterfalls make pleasantly soothing sounds. Use our binoculars to further take in the changing vistas. In the evenings the pool and waterfalls change colors and glow with various colors of soft light from within. The hillside lights up with twinkling lights of homes and restaurants and often the moon reflects on the masts and docks at the marina. It is a thoughly pleasant experience you'll want to enjoy every night.
- 1200 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Washing Machine
- The pool, deck, grill and outdoor cooking and dining area are communal, shared by only the 6 condos of Spinnaker. Includes an outside shower and lounge chairs. Private security entrance. Daily housekeeping is available for a nominal charge. Cleaning fee includes a mid week complete cleaning with fresh bed linens, floors washed, etc. Infinity restaurant will cater meals or events in the condo for you if you wish. There are stairs to the condo and stairs to the pool. This may be unsuitable for some....moreless
- DVD Player
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Ocean View
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Jet Skiing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Water Tubing
- Botanical Garden
- Eco Tourism
- Gambling Casinos
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
- Casa Maritima, waterfront on Oyster Pond, is perfectly located for both safety and convenience at privately owned Spinnaker Condos within the grounds of Oyster Bay Beach Resort. In and around the area you can feel comfortable and secure at all times. The Resort offers two good restaurants and bars in addition to three additional restaurants a few yards from the resort entrance which serve a variety of foods from upscale dining to pizza! A mini mart will get you necessities and fresh bagettes for breakfast, and on the pier you can board boat tours to visit small islands or cruise around the island waters. Or just walk into the water at our Dawn Beach to snorkel (no boats needed) and lounge on chairs with umbrellas provided by the resort. All the resort's ammenities and activities are available to you including the their own expansive infinity pool and hot tub, spa, fitness center and gift shop, etc. Renting a car is really not necessary. So much more is nearby however, either with a car or taxi, that you may want to consider getting transportation! We are located at the eastern side of the Dutch/ French Border so both sides are easily accessible. The Westin hotel with it's casino is in the immediate vicinity as are other casual restaurants (at least 5 are open most of the time) that are good and worth finding on the other side (French Side) of Oyster Pond. Board the Voyager there for St Barths (you'll watch it every day from the balcony of our Casa Maritima condo) or shop in several superettes for gourmet French pates. About 1 mile away discover Le Galion beach, a calm and beautiful shore that includes windsurfing or in the next bay heading north people watch and enjoy the bustling Orient Beach with its many beach restaurants, shops and water sports. Head to French Cul de Sac to take the 'ferry' to Pinel Island. Calm, clear water and three beach restaurants (ask us about them) and snorkeling make it a pleasant, relaxing day. Of course the restaurants at Grand Case are legendary and specialize in casual but extraordinary dining, many of which are seaside, but the beach there is very nice too. Have lunch, lounge, and shop with a good parking lot available. For a special night try Spiga for fine Italian dining. The French Side capital, Marigot has many fine restaurants, and good shopping for fashionable items and surprisingly, not everything is too expensive, although you won't have to look too hard to find some out-of-sight pricing. It is where you can also catch the ferry to Anguilla. Nearby is Loterie Farm nature preserve, zip line and tree lounge, also. Leaving Casa Maritima and heading south to Phillipsburg will bring you to Front St, (the jewelry capital of the Carribbean where everything is truly duty free) in about 10 minutes. The boardwalk there is a fun place to shop, eat and drink. The cruise ships anchor there and many people spend pleasant hours at the beach. Most people would include a shopping trip to Phillipsburg and we recommend that you do. Simpson Bay, just beyond Phillipsburg, is a very busy stretch of road with lots of restaurants, cafes, bars, night life, hotels, casino and shops. Be aware of the bridge opening times, because the traffic can be intense. Continuing on past the airport (the airport is about 8 1/2 miles away from our condo) to Maho you will find casinos and clubs and an active night life, and restaurants. There are more beaches, more shopping, more restaurants all the way around the island. You can easily find out a lot of information yourself. We want to tell you emphatically however, that you will have a wonderful time with plenty to do and lots of dining options right in the close proximity of our Casa Maritima condo without the traffic hustle and bustle and club noise. It just depends on what kind of vacation you want to have....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Outstanding Spinnaker Casa Maritima
Outstanding Spinnaker Casa Maritima
Our stay in this condo was fantastic. My husband, adult daughter, and I found the space perfect for us, with essentially two master bedrooms separated by the living/dining area. It is tastefully remodeled and appointed, and the kitchen was well stocked with dishes, glasses and utensils. The view from the balcony was of the bay and it looked directly across to Captain Oliver’s, where we had a great dinner one evening. We walked there, and it was a good hike, but the waiter called a cab for us to ride home. The pool and beach at Oyster Bay Resort is just a 2 minute walk and both are really nice. Of course, the lap pool at the unit is just down a flight of stairs. Also at Oyster Bay are several outstanding restaurants and a small but well-stocked grocery store that has the most wonderful croissants delivered fresh and warm every morning, if you don’t wait too late to go! All the staff we encountered could not possibly have been any nicer or more accommodating. We did just fine without a vehicle, since the resort has an activities desk with outings, and the taxi service was very reliable. We left knowing the first names of waiters, cabbies, housekeepers, maintenance staff and more. It was soon obvious to us why so many of the guests were repeaters, some several years over! We look forward to our next visit to St. Martin, and will certainly try to book this unit again.
- Guest JLK (NC)
- Date of stay 02/17/13
- Review Submitted 03/18/13
Recommended for: Tourists without a car, sightseeing.
Owner response: We are so delighted you enjoyed the condo and area as much as we do. To share the condo with such lovely guests is truly a great experience for us and we look forward to having you back anytime in the future.
Elegant gorgeous Condo in St. Maarten Oyster Pond
Elegant gorgeous Condo in St. Maarten Oyster Pond
This condo was far beyond our expectations. It is truly elegant with gorgeous furniture, fully equiped in everyway possible. It is more like a 5 star hotel but with all the comforts of home. We would not hesitate for a second to rent again in the near future. The Dawn beach is mere footsteps away from the unit.
- Guest Bonnie S.
- Date of stay 04/07/12
- Review Submitted 06/21/12
Owner response: Thank you so much! We love our place and are so pleased to know you appreciate it too!We do try to be sure our guests have every thing they need, and we're so happy that you enjoyed your visit to Casa Maritima. We look forward to your future visit!
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
5 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
50% down at the time of booking, balance due 45 days before arrival. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Paypal or a personal check.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Tuesday, July 16, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.