2 Bedroom Gold-Rated Condo - Creekside Location, Steps from Lifts
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:2-7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Lodge at Lionshead condo description
This gold-rated two bedroom/ two bath condo is a great value! At 1,000 sq. ft, it offers plenty of space for families, couples or singles and includes an over-sized deck with views of the pool area, Gore Creek and Vail Mountain. Located along scenic Gore Creek 100 yards from the Eagle Bahn Gondola, the grounds are surrounded by Rocky Mountain scenery yet a convenient walk to Lionshead and Vail Village.
The condo includes a full kitchen, dining area, living room with fireplace, washer/dryer and complimentary wireless internet. There is a king in the master bedroom and a queen & double bed in the second bedroom. Guests have access to one underground parking space at no extra charge. Lodge at Lionshead amenities include saunas, outdoor heated pool, 2 hot tubs, fitness center, daily housekeeping, concierge services, ski/bike storage and complimentary cruiser bike rental during the summer.
Our concierge is happy to help with dinner reservations, activity & tour reservations, ground transfers, ski or bike rental, babysitters, grocery stocking and much more.
Condos are decorated and furnished to reflect the owner’s personal taste. Each bedroom contains its own bathroom. If additional sleeping accommodations are needed, the condo has a sleeper sofa in the living room.
- On floor 2
- 1000 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Covered Parking:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Linens Provided:
- Towels Provided:
- Hair Dryer
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Video Library:
- Shared Hot Tub:
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool & Spa
- Ski & Snowboard:
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
Location & View
- Car Not Necessary
- Rock Climbing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Fitness Center
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Mountain Climbing
- Fly Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Hunting Big Game
- Water Tubing
- Mountain Biking
- Basketball Court
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Horseback Riding
- Recreation Center
- Botanical Garden
- Sight Seeing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Wildlife Viewing
- Bird Watching
- Miniature Golf
- There is so much to do in Vail - you might have trouble narrowing down your activities! Summer offers hiking, road biking, mountain biking, fly fishing, rock climbing, whitewater rafting, kayaking, horseback riding, golfing, paragliding, 4-wheeling...and that's just recreation. There are a multitude of cultural activities from free Tuesday night concerts, the Bravo! Music Festival series, Vail International Dance Festival, Vail Jazz Festival, weekly farmers markets, Lionshead Saturday Family Afternoon Club, free community running and yoga classes, and more. Vail is famous for its skiing and snowboarding in the winter, but you can also snowmobile, ice skate, dog sled, snowshoe, cross country ski, ice climb, ski bike, and go sledding or tubing. As a world-class resort, you will find a variety of restaurants from fine-dining to casual. It's always nice to sit on a patio with a glass of wine and just enjoy the scenery! High-end boutique shopping is available in both Vail Village and Lionshead. You'll also find world class health clubs and spas within walking distance of Lodge at Lionshead if you need some extra pampering! Our concierge staff is happy to help make arrangements for any of the above activities or events. Let us take the stress out of your vacation planning!...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 19 - Dec 22, 2013
4 night min stay
Dec 23 - Jan 2, 2014
7 night min stay
Jan 3 - Feb 12, 2014
3 night min stay
Feb 13 - Feb 21, 2014
5 night min stay
|Late Feb/Early Mar
Feb 22 - Mar 7, 2014
4 night min stay
|March Spring Break
Mar 8 - Mar 28, 2014
5 night min stay
|End of Season
Mar 29 - Apr 20, 2014
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
1 night required at time of booking. Full payment required 30 days in advance for summer/fall and 60 days in advance for winter rentals. If cancellation notice is received outside of 30/ 60 days full payment date, a $75 (summer) or $100 (winter) cancellation fee is charged. Full payment is non-refundable if cancelled after full payment due date.
- Tax Rate 14%
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Eagle County Regional Airport at 40 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Garfinkels at 100 Metres
- Nearest Ski: Vail Mountain at 100 Metres
- Nearest Golf: Vail Golf Club at 3 Miles
Year Purchased: 1974
About: Lodge at Lionshead is managed by Peak Resort Services, Inc. Incorporated in 1983, PRSI is committed to being the best property management company in Vail. We not only care for our property, but also the families who own and visit them. The success of our company is dependent upon our ability to keep owners happy and guests returning. By providing our owners and guests with “Legendary Service”, we make it easy and enjoyable to own or vacation at Lodge at Lionshead.
Why Lodge at Lionshead:
Lodge at Lionshead is a platinum-rated vacation condominium property. It is ideally located amidst aspen and pine trees along scenic Gore Creek at the base of Vail Mountain. Lionshead and the gondola are a two-minute walk to the west and Vail Village is a two-block walk to the east. Free, in-town bus service is available at stops on either the east or west side of our property.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Our best-kept secret is the expansive backyard and pool area along Gore Creek and the pedestrian path. It is a fabulous place to relax in the summer and offers easy access to the path for a shortcut to Vail Mountain during the winter months. 50% of our past guest return each year which is one of the highest ratios in the area.
- Primary: 800-962-4399
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Lodge at Lionshead in summer with Vail Mtn and the gondola in the background.
Lodge at Lionshead in the winter.
Kitchen includes fridge, microwave, oven, stove, sink, coffeemaker, toaster, etc
Living room includes flat screen TV and wood-burning fireplace.
Pool and hot tub from 270's deck in the winter. Vail Mt in the background.
Queen and double bed in 270's second bedroom.
Kitchen is also fully-equipped with china, glass, silver, pots/pans, spices, etc
Master bedroom with king bed.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Wednesday, September 11, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.