Stunning Beauty - Overlooking Wallenpaupack Falls
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Lakeville hotel description
Come experience the best of Lake Wallenpaupack and the luxury accommodations of the historic the Ledges Hotel.
Make yourself at home in our distinctive 2 bedroom accommodation, graced with a full kitchen, living area, dining area, free WIFI and flat screen TV. We're the ideal get-a-way destination ready for your enjoyment... all year long!
Our historic property is perched over the Wallenpaupack Creek and falls; seamlessly integrated into the natural stone ledges of the river gorge and its surroundings.
Enjoy the modern adaptive design style and historical preservation of the historic O'Connor Glass Factory which operated at the facility in the 1890's. World class architects Bohlin Cywinski Jackson and custom furniture designers from Boyce Products have devoted their efforts to harmonizing the Ledges Hotel with its distinct history and picturesque natural settings.
Relax on property's deck, great room or adventure out for days of outdoor fun and enjoyment.
Ski, hike, sail, swim or take a yoga class or wander through the eclectic shops nearby galleries. And enjoy the onsite cuisine of our Glass Wine Bar & Bistro.
Stay and enjoy a dinner at Glass - wine.bar.kitchen on site, visit our sister property The Settlers Inn, the areas favorite 'farm to table' dining experience or a latte and fresh cup of coffee at the historic Cocoon Coffee House.
Come enjoy the beauty of Pennsylvania's lake region; every month of the year! Come be our guest.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5, Beds for 4-5
- Queen size Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom, 1 Half Bathroom
- 1.5 bathrooms. Half bath on 1st floor. Full bath on 2nd floor
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Catering Available
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Gas Fireplace
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Our Two Bedroom Suite Includes Suite details: •Two story accommodations with 12 foot ceilings and spiral staircase • Living space with full kitchens • Dining Area • Two bedrooms with 1 queen bed in each • Down pillows and comforter • Free WiFi • Full bath with shower and tub • 32' flat screen TV in living room • Standard TV in bedroom ...moreless
- Wireless Internet
- Deck / Patio
Location & View
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Hunting Small Game
- Mountain Biking
- Jet Skiing
- Ice Skating
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Cross Country Skiing
- Rock Climbing
- Basketball Court
- Ski Privileges Optional
- Water Skiing
- Winery Tours
- Wildlife Viewing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
- Live Theater
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
- Fitness Center
- Scenic Drives
- Bird Watching
- Paddle Boating
- Gambling Casinos
- Eco Tourism
- Ledges Hotel Area Ledges Hotel located in the lake region of the Pocono Mountains provides guests with natural beauty, hiking trails, accessibility to Lake Wallenpaupack and the Lackawaxen River, shopping, dining and more all right outside its doors. Ledges Hotel Favorites Check out our list of featured area attractions and activities when staying with us: Outdoors •On Location: Lake Region Fitness Hawley Silk Mill •Hawley: Lake Wallenpaupack Lighthouse Harbor Marina's Lake Wallenpaupack Scenic Boat Tours Bingham Park River Walk •Nearby: Shuman Point Natural Center Wallenpaupack Visitors Center and Hiking Trail Lacawac Sanctuary Dorflinger-Suydam Sanctuary Promised Land State Park Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area Kittatinny Canoes Woodloch Springs Resort Paupack Hills Golf Club Ski Big Bear Shopping •Hawley: The Potting Shed at Settlers Inn Timely Treasures Van Gorder's Teeter's Furniture Miss Elly's Antiques Looking Glass Gallery •Nearby: Alice’s Wonderland Dining •On location: Glass Wine Bar & Bistro Cocoon Coffee House •Hawley: Settlers Inn Entertainment •Hawley: Settlers Inn Jazz on the Deck Ritz Company Playhouse •Nearby: Wildflower Music Festival Bethel Woods Center for the Performing Arts Museum at Bethel Woods ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Our rates vary by season, There is a 2 night minimum stay requirement. Spring - May 1, 2013 till June 30, 2013 Weekly - $1200 Weekend - $600 Weekend per Night - $300 Weekday per night - $175 Summer - July 1, 2013 till August 31, 2013 Weekly - $1600 Weekend - $650 Wekend per Night - $325 Weekday per night - $275 Rates do not include taxes. Prices quoted are for 4 person Occupancy Extra person charge of $20.00 per night applies
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport at 49 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: US I-84 at 12 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Ski Big Bear at 12 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Country Club at Woodloch Springs at 7 Miles
Year Purchased: 2009
About: Ledges Hotel is a distinctive adaptive reuse of The O'Connor Glass Factory, built of hand cut bluestone in 1890. In order to maintain the aesthetic integrity of this historic building internationally acclaimed architects from Bohlin Cywinski Jackson of Wilkes-Barre, PA were commissioned to combine their founding principles of designing to the 'character of institutions' and the 'sensibilities of individuals' for Ledges Hotel. Bohlin Cywinski Jackson architects are leaders in adaptive reuse and sustainable design which are the priorities of Ledges Hotel partners, the Genzlinger and Shuman families. In partnership with Bohlin Cywinski Jackson, Dakan Enterprises executed reuse best practices for the construction of Ledges Hotel. Ledges Hotel aspires to stand-out as one of Hawley's green businesses in practice and design.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Experience the stunning natural beauty of our historic venue. Stay. Relax. Enjoy
Enjoy our fully equipped kitchen and fine appointments. Make yourself at home!
Enjoy the Ledges Hotel's "great room". Perfect for conversation or solitude.
Surround yourself in nature. Read, dine, or entertain overlooking the falls.
Sleep well on premium bedding and fine quality linens.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Saturday, July 06, 2013
2 Bedroom / 1.5 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.