Beautiful Retreat in Laguna Beach
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Laguna Beach house description
3 bedroom, 2 bath furnished cottage is perfect for visitors wanting to experience the best of southern California. House is located in a quiet canyon. Gardens, decks and patios with fountains and hot tub add to the tranquility of the location. Updated kitchen and bathrooms. 3 bedrooms (2 with queen beds, 1 double), flat screen TV, washer/dryer, cable and internet. Gardener to maintain the gardens is included. Minimum 1 month reservation required.
- 1600 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5, Beds for 5
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Pantry Items
- Cooking Utensils
- Clothes Dryer
- Living Room seats 6
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Wood Fireplace
- Covered Parking
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Lawn / Garden:
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Pier Fishing
- Whale Watching
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Botanical Garden
- Theme Parks
- Scenic Drives
- Bird Watching
- Sight Seeing
- Laguna Beach is ideally located on the Pacific ocean half-way between Los Angeles and San Diego. Disneyland, Knotts Berry Farm, Seaworld are all close by. Laguna is known for its fine restaurants, white sand beaches, art galleries, museums and excellent shopping. Local award-winning live theater, movie theaters and live music are available at several venues. Year round perfect weather enables residents to enjoy the beaches, parks and local hiking every month. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Monthly reservations only - minimum of 30 days. Rates are $4000.00 per month
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Orange County/Santa Ana airport at 17 Miles
- Nearest Train: Amtrak at 10 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Pacific Coast Highway at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Laguna beaches - multiple locations at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: multiple Laguna restaurants and bars at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Aliso Creek Golf Course at 3 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: multiple Laguna restuarants at 0.5 Miles
Why the Owner Chose Laguna Beach:
This home has been featured in Laguna's annual garden tours. The location allows for privacy yet access to beautiful beaches, local restaurants and art galleries. It's close to town, yet removed from the noise of tourist traffic.
- Primary: (949) 933-6201 (California, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Garden chairs by the rose arbor
Bathroom - with tub and shower
Bedroom with queen bed, french doors out to deck and hot tub
Bathroom with large walk in shower
Path to rose arbor
Guest bedroom with double bed
View of beautiful Bluebird Canyon from deck
Bedroom has queen bed, walk in closet and private bathroom with walk in shower
Living room with view to den
Kitchen with island and view to patio
Rose arbor in bloom - Eden roses.
Hot tub on back deck
Patio view view of garden
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Monday, February 17, 2014
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.