Fabulous 4 Bedroom/4.5 Bath Gulf Front Condo in Orange Beach, Alabama
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Grand Pointe condo description
Are you ready to leave the work world behind and escape to paradise? This is the place! Beautiful 4 bedroom/4.5 bath condo on the beach in Orange Beach, AL. Enjoy unobstructed views of the Gulf of Mexico and Perdido Pass from this Gulf front unit. Beautiful white sandy beaches for strolling or just sit and watch the dolphins swim by. This condo boasts 4 bedrooms and private baths. The master bedroom is Gulf front with large sliding glass doors leading to the balcony. There are great restaurants just steps away but the kitchen is fully equipped for dining in if you choose. A nice living/dining area for the family to gather makes this a great condo for family vacations.
The amenities will keep you wishing for 'just one more day' at the beach. There is a large outdoor pool and hot tub plus an indoor heated pool and hot tub with floor to ceiling windows facing the beautiful Perdido Pass. Adjacent to the pool area is a workout room, sauna and steam room. An outdoor grilling area with dining tables is also available near the outdoor pool.
- On floor 7
- 8 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Pets Not Allowed:
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 12
- 3 King-size beds and one bunk room with 3 sets of bunkbeds.
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- MASTER BATH HAS A GARDEN TUB AND A SEPARATE SHOWER.
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Coffee Maker
- Parking Off Street:
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Linens Provided
- Iron & Board
- This is a beautiful unit with unobstructed views of the gulf of mexico and perdido pass. Sit on your balcony and watch the dolphins jump and dance as they pass by on their daily trip up and down the coast. You will see boats of all sizes coming through the pass as they head out into the gulf and then return again after a great day of fishing or boating. Charter fishing trips are available close by. You will also see the parasailer's flying right out front or sign up for your own experience. San Roc Cay is right across the street for great shopping and dining options. The world famous Florabama is just 2 miles away on the Alabama/Florida line....moreless
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool:
- Heated Pool
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Medical Services
- Pier Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Theme Parks
- Recreation Center
- Water Parks
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Wildlife Viewing
- Miniature Golf
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- Scenic Drives
- Outlet Shopping
- Bird Watching
- We are located on alabama's beautiful gulf coast. Just minutes from the alabama / florida line. There is so much to do, you might want to book an extra week. Beach, boating, fishing and water sports, pools, many outstanding golf courses, miniature golf, arcades and ammusement parks, shopping and outlet shopping, dining out or cooking fresh seafood caught locally. There are area attractions not to be missed like, the world famous florabama, national naval aviation museum....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Lovely condo! Wonderfully large covered balcony! Excellent service from rental agency! We especially appreciated the cleaning staff finding a microchip (tiny) and the rental agency sending it back to us - pictures and music my nephew thought were lost forever!!! Thanks so much for the end-of-summer send-off!
- Guest Some Fun (Vestavia, AL)
- Date of stay 08/09/13
- Review Submitted 08/29/13
Recommended for: Families with young children, age 55+, girls getaway, families with teenagers.
PEAK [05/22/2013 - 08/11/2013 $3615.00/WK] $600.00/NT(5 NT MIN) CLEANING INCLUDED LATE SUMMER/FALL [08/11/13 - 11/01/13 $2850.00 WK] $450.00/NT(4 NT MIN) CLEAN INCL FALL/WINTER [11/1/13 - 05/10/14 $350.00/NT + $215 FOR ONE TIME CLEANING FEE] **11% TAX PER NIGHT**TRANSACTION FEE $100 PER RESO**$15/PARKING PASS-MAXIMUM 4 **SPECIAL RATES APPLY FOR SPECIAL EVENTS** PLEASE INQUIRE. **PAYMENT, DEPOSIT AND CANCELLATION POLICIES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST** ** PARKING PASSES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: PENSACOLA AIRPORT at 30 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: FORT MORGAN FERRY at 29 Miles
- Nearest Golf: CRAFT FARMS at 10 Miles
VIEW OF PERDIDO PASS FROM THE BALCONY WHERE YOU CAN WATCH THE BOATS AND DOLPHINS
LIVING ROOM TV
MASTER - KING
DOUBLE VANITY IN MASTER BATH
BEDROOM 2 - KING
BEDROOM 4 - SLEEPS 6! THE KIDS WILL LOVE IT!
UNOBSTRUCTED VIEW OF THE GULF OF MEXICO
OUTSIDE SHOWER ON BOARDWALK
LANAI WITH GAS GRILLS
DINING AND BAR AREA
KITCHEN - VIEW 2
MASTER - VIEW 2
JETTED TUB & SEPERATE SHOWER IN MASTER BATH
BEDROOM 3 - KING
LARGE BALCONY WITH AMAZING VIEWS
BOARDWALK TO SANDY BEACH
INDOOR HEATED POOL
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Monday, October 21, 2013
4 Bedroom / 4.5 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.