Gold Star Vacation with Outstanding Views
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Gibsons condo description
The gardens at Ocean Ridge Retreat have been designed to please the eye and generally delight the senses. It could be the glorious daffodils in spring, complemented by brilliant flowers on the vines; the dazzling yuccas and red hot pokers framed in by sweeping lawns, the russets and purples of fall flowers and enhanced by the snow covered mountains during the winter. During the summer, enjoy the fruits in the orchard; plums, berries, apples and figs.
- On floor 1
- 750 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Wheelchair Accessible:
- Smoking Allowed:
- Events Allowed
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Pets Considered
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 2, Beds for 2
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Coffee Maker
- Pantry Items
- Dishes & Utensils
- Linens Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Towels Provided
- Satellite / Cable:
- DVD Player
- CD Player
Pool & Spa
Location & View
- Mountain View:
- Fly Fishing
- Massage Therapist
- Equestrian Events
- Deepsea Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Water Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Pier Fishing
- Recreation Center
- Botanical Garden
- Live Theater
- Sight Seeing
- Fitness Center
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
- Getaway and enjoy the many activities the Sunshine Coast has to offer: fabulous kayaking, scenic ocean or harbour views and forest hiking trails, , miles and miles of biking trails, 2 golf courses close by, stunning beaches to stroll and beach combing, horseback riding, scenic float plane tours, boat cruises, fishing charters, plus lots of great little shops, museau, artist galleries, and fantastic restaurants and cafes! From our three-day Jazz Festival to our Outrigger Canoe Races, or the Gibsons Sea Cavalcade to the weekly Outdoor Market in the summers, we can keep you entertained. If you aren’t content to enjoy water views while sitting on the Ocean Ridge Retreat deck or out on one of the Sunshine Coast’s many patios then enjoy fresh seafood at our classic restaurants....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2 night min stay
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Sechelt at 21 Kilometres
- Nearest Ferry: Langdale Ferry out of Horseshoe Bay at 3 Kilometres
- Nearest Motorway: Highway 101 at 4 Kilometres
- Nearest Beach: Hopkins Landing at 2 Kilometres
- Nearest Barpub: Blackfish at 5 Kilometres
- Nearest Ski: Dakota Ridge - snowshoe also at 20 Kilometres
- Nearest Golf: Sunshine Coast G&CC at 9 Kilometres
- Nearest Restaurant: Sweetwater Bistro at 5 Kilometres
Year Purchased: 2004
About the owner: Your hosts, Bette and Brad, both business professionals who travelled constantly decided to find a retirement spot away from the hectic city life. When looking, Brad wanted a mountain view and Bette wanted an ocean view.
Why the Owner Chose Gibsons:
Thus we found the perfect compromise, a quiet country setting with fabulous moutain and ocean views, clean fresh air, best water in the world and the opportunity to start a bed and breakfast so we could meet visitors from around the world.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
The deciding factor in pursuing this area was Bette's breathing improved drastically within hours of arrival on the coast. We loved the short 40 minute ferry ride but also could be in the heart of Vancouver within an hour of leaving home. The best part of all is the quiet setting, the natural wooded area, birds and visiting deer.
- Primary: +1 604 886 1609 6 am to 10 pm
- Fax: +1 604 886 1614
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Ocean Ridge Retreat in a quiet country setting adjacent to a forest
Bistro suite lounge and kitchen
Bistro suite - master bedroom
Vineyard suite - kitchenette
Vineyard suite with oversize shower with two rain heads
Tranquility suite - sitting area
Continental breakfast served in suite
Breakfast frittata with fresh croissants
Hot tub overlooking the country hills
Bird watching - red hot pokers attract many humming birds
ORR guests visiting downtown Gibsons and the famous Molly's Reach
Ocean view after a storm
Ocean and moutain view - Ferry leaving dock only 2 minutes away
Bistro suite - dining area
Bistro suite - large soaker tub
Vineyard suite - elegant queen bed
Tranquility suite - comfy queen bed
Gym includes equipment and infra red sauna
Stuffed pancakes with raspberries from our orchard
Outdoor sitting - one of many get aways
Garden flowers are ever changing
ORR guests - celebrating Canada Day around the fire pit
Ocean view and north shore mountains covered in snow
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Monday, July 29, 2013
1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.