Vacation Townhome Fit for a Family! 4 Bed 3 1/2 Bath
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets considered:Ask Manager
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Heritage Key townhome description
You will find this beautiful 4 bed 3 1/2 bath town home welcoming you and your family! It has a full size kitchen with an icemaker and water in the door of the fridge. The kitchen is fully furnished. There is a master bedroom downstairs with a king size bed, there is also a master bedroom upstairs with a king size bed (new matress), another bedroom has 2 single beds, and the other bedroom has a queen size bed. There is a washer and dryer in the unit upstairs. There is a screened in porch with patio furniture to relax and have your morning coffee, or sit out at night and watch the beautiful Florida sunsets! This unit comes with internet access as well has flat screen TV's for your enjoyment. Has free calling within US, Canada, and Pureto Rico. The community of Heritage Key Villas is nicely landscaped and has sidewalks throughout the community to be able to stroll through the community. There is a large resort pool and hot tub. Nice playground area for the younger children or sand volleyball for those older teens or young at heart adults. There are grill areas around the community to grill those steaks! The clubhouse has wireless internet as well as 2 computers that can be used for internet purposes. The clubhouse also has a 24 hr. fitness room, a game room, a theatre room, and TV's to come sit around and watch while you have a cup of coffee with those friends that you meet within the community or that you come to vacation with. The clubhouse also has many brochures of the wide variety of attractions and activities that can be done within the Orlando/Kissimmee area.
- 1800 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Washing Machine:
- Linens Provided:
- Air Conditioning:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Clothes Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Pool Table:
- Game Room:
- CD Player
- Outdoor Grill
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Fitness Center
- Outlet Shopping
- Medical Services
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
- Miniature Golf
- We are in a GREAT location, 15-25 minutes to many attractions, but still far enough away to come back and relax on your back screened in porch sipping on that cold coke, enjoy sitting by the lg. community pool or jump in for a swim. Go for a walk in community that has sidewalks throughout, or use the facilities in the clubhouse which has a game room, theatre room 24 hr. fitness room . We are 20 minutes to the International airport, 1/4 mile to the Florida Turnpike, minutes to restaurants, 1/2 mile to silver spurs arena, 5 miles to Wal-mart, and 15-30 minutes to many different types of shopping malls or outlet shopping. 1 hr. to the ocean beach, 1 hr. to natural springs that you can swim in or go hiking around the national parks of the springs. Go bass fishing in one of the area lakes within 10 minutes and many different golf courses if you are a golfer. Flea Market just 4 miles down the road. The community of Heritage Key Villas has security in evenings and it is a gated community....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Great vacation unitGuest comment entered by manager
Great vacation unit
Can't wait for another vacation! The unit fit all of our needs and was perfect for us.
- Guest Terry
- Date of stay 07/06/13
- Review Submitted 08/12/13
Great accomodationsGuest comment entered by manager
Our stay was from the 1-4, 4 guys came into town for work, and this worked out great was in a good location.
- Guest Linda
- Date of stay 04/01/13
- Review Submitted 06/24/13
Was a great month away from the northern winterGuest comment entered by manager
Was a great month away from the northern winter
We stayed at Heritage Key Villas in this townhome for one month. We really enjoyed our time and it was all that we wanted.
- Guest Tom
- Date of stay 03/01/13
- Review Submitted 06/24/13
600 CornerstoneGuest comment entered by manager
We stayed at this place from the 13-18 and we loved it! It was perfect for our family and was very relaxing and peaceful! I will definetely tell friends and family about this unit.
- Guest Jacquita
- Date of stay 02/13/13
- Review Submitted 06/24/13
Very helpful staffGuest comment entered by manager
Very helpful staff
Marilyn Luehrs at Heritage Park Realty was very helpful.
- Guest Mike G
- Date of stay 01/09/13
- Review Submitted 01/25/13
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
We have a rental agreement, upon signing of that, we collect $300 down payment that is applied to the total amount owed at the time of check in. This $300 along with a credit card # holds your reservation for this unit. This can be paid either by credit card, paypal, or money order
Additional Fees and Taxes:
Our prices of $130 per night with a 3 night minium, or weekly of $750, or monthly of $2100, these all include taxes, fees, use of all amenities! NO HIDDEN FEES!
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Orlando International airport at 15 Miles
- Nearest Train: Down town Kissimmee- Am Track at 10 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: 192 or Irlo Bronson Hwy at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Melborne Beach at 60 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Remington Golf at 3 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Mcdonalds, Dennys, Burger King, Subway, Chilis at 0.5 Miles
- Primary: +1 407-846-4614 Mon.-Fri 11-6, Sat. 11-3, or email anytime
- Fax: 407-846-4614
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Very tastefuly decorated! Living Room
Fully furnished kitchen
Screened in Patio with a pond view.
2-single beds upstairs
King size bed upstairs master- New mattress!
Entrance to Heritage Key Villas
Pool table area within the community clubhouse
Arial view of clubhouse, pool, hot tub, playgroud and sand volleyball area
Community Hot tub
Deck that overlooks the pond area
half bath downstairs
King size bed downstairs master
Full size washer and dryer
Queen bed- upstairs
Master bathroom upstairs- has a tub/shower combination
24 hr. fittness room
Pool and clubhouse
arial veiw of pool and hot tub
Pond in the community
The outside of the town homes in the community.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Saturday, November 16, 2013
4 Bedroom / 3.5 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Mon.-Fri 11-6, Sat. 11-3, or email anytime
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.