Splendid Villa with Indian Ocean Views
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Zinkwazi Beach villa description
Large upmarket beach villa with splendid Indian Ocean views . Second row from the beach with panoramic vistas. Three ocean front verandas(one with dining ) and protected rear garden, BBQ area with pool and dining area. Master suite with private veranda, two garden suites, two bedrooms with two single beds each and access to family bathroom with shower and tub. Garden view lounge with Sat TV.Large open plan kitchen with dining table for 12. Loft area with game table, desk with sea view.
- Vacation Rental
- Children Welcome
- Pets Considered
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
- Double Beds (2), Twin or Single Beds (6)
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
- Covered Parking:
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Fly Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Bird Watching
- Kwazulu Natal boasts a sub-tropical climate year round. Beaches, game park, golf courses and trekking abound. Durban (45 minutes)is a vibrant coastal urban center with art galleries, cultural events, boating, surfing, boutique and mall shopping(25 minutes) as well as movies, concerts and theatre. Located on the east coast, Zinkwazi Beach is a quiet village that serves as a base of tranquility while close by to the many attractions.The Zulu Kingdom borders the Eastern Cape in the south and Mozambique in the north. The coastal belt, lapped by the Indian Ocean, gives way to the rolling hills and rugged peaks of the Drakensberg Mountains in the west. The Zulu Kingdom boasts two World Heritage Sites. The iSimangaliso Wetland Park( St Lucia is a vast wilderness area and incorporates a pristine marine reserve, lakes and coastal dune forest. The uKhahlamba Drakensberg Park, forming part o fthe dramatic Drakensberg Mountain range, soaring to more than 3 000 metres in altitude, contains numerous sandstone caves adorned with the San people’s rock paintings, depicting times past. Gateway to the Zulu Kingdom is Durban, a bustling, sophisticated cosmopolitan port city and top holiday destination famed for its beaches and eclectic mix of cultures which form a unique pot-pourri of eastern, western and African influences. The area is served by the King Shaka International Airport(60 km) and provides links to major centres around the province through a comprehensive road network. Close by is the historic city of Pietermaritzburg and the Midlands Meander, a fascinating arts and craft route. Then a series of Battlefields and museums echo the epic struggles between the British, Boer and Zulu forces of more than a century ago. This area also offers wonderful outdoor adventure, game viewing, thundering rivers and cool indigenous forests. Zululand, the heartland of the Zulu nation, is a melting pot of vibrant, colourful Zulu culture, expressed through traditional rituals, ceremonies, energetic tribal dancing and exquisite hand-made crafts. Its very diversity... modern and traditional lifestyles, the tranquility of natural beauty and adrenalin- pumping adventure, warm waters of the Indian Ocean and snow-capped mountains of the Drakensberg,a marine paradise and Africa’s Big-5... makes this destination unique, providing the ultimate Zulu Kingdom Experience.The Drakensberg mountain, Hluhluwe-Umfolozi Game Parks, St Lucia Coastal Sanctural are all within a days drive. The Midlands Meander take you through the hilly rural country side. The North Coast boasts dolphins year round and seasonal whale migrations. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Off season: July to November, February to Easter: R 1200 per day High Season: December to mid January; R3500 per day Mid Season: Easter- R2000 per day.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
Year Purchased: 1994
About: I have lived and worked in Southern Africa for 30 years. Based in Mozambique, I am now retired from 17 years of work with the United Nations and live in Maputo. My children are grown and are working in the region. The sub-tropical climate with year round moderate weather makes it an excellent holiday location.
Why Zinkwazi Beach:
I purchased this property as it was not too far from Mozambique, was located in a small village with lovely beaches for long walks and quiet. When the children were young, the village beach has a lagoon on one side and lovely waves on the other in a patrolled area that marks the best spots for secure swimming. It is also near to the airport and shopping malls and boutiques on Durbans' north coast. It was quiet yet close to amenities with a small village shop for necessities.
The Unique Benefits at this Villa:
The house is open and airy with views on all levels. It is a house with an unusual design, various levels and private nooks for small groups or quiet reading. With front verandas and rear garden and pool, it offered many possibilities. It is especially good for groups as it has many private and group spaces. Every front windows affords a sea view.
- Tertiary: +27 32 485 3314
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Pool and Bar area
TV Lounge on garden level
Open Plan kitchen next to dining area
FRont view of House with verandas facing the sea
Master Suite with private veranda with sea view
Front garden and rooms with garden veranda with sea view
BBQ and Dining area in pool garden
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Tuesday, July 02, 2013
4 Bedroom / 4 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.