House Not Available for Rental at This Time
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Prudence Island house description
Due to mechanical problems with the house, we will not be renting it for the Summer of 2013. Thank you
- Vacation Rental
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- Queen size Beds (1), Double Beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Linens Provided
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Washing Machine
Location & View
- Water View
- Hunting Small Game
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Wildlife Viewing
- Basketball Court
- This house is a 90 second walk from the Prudence Ferry landing. It has spectacular waterviews of Narragansett Bay and the Mount Hope Bridge. All three outdoor decks have great waterviews. Prudence Island is beautiful, safe, unspoiled and unique. Lots of places to swim, hike and enjoy nature. Absolutely quiet. Many wooded areas with hiking trails and great fishing and clamming. No traffic lights and only a couple of street lights. Watch the sailboats drift by from the house. A very fun place for kids or for a romantic get-away. There are many simple pleasures on Prudence Island, such as the annual Fireman's Fair, the Ice Cream Social at Farnham Farm and Bingo every Friday night. The island is 7 miles long and 1 mile wide. More than half of the island is preserved 'forever wild.' Also, don't miss the Community Garden, the interesting lectures and the Natural Resource Center at the South end of the Island. There are no commercial shops on the Island except for two general stores and a post office. So its BYO everything. And relax and have fun! ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Memorial Day weekend through September 30th - $850/week Off season rates negotiable; long term rentals negotiable. Full week minimum rentals during Summer season; shorter rentals possible other times.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Year Purchased: 2003
About the owner: We lived in this house full time for more than five years and loved every minute of it. We relocated to NY for business reasons and miss the Island every day.
Why the Owner Chose Prudence Island:
This house is beautifully situated with spectacular waterviews from almost every room. The decks are a great place to eat, relax and entertain. The large yard is great for kids and outdoor activities. We bought it because we knew we would never find another house with such incredible views and such a great location.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
The house is near the ferry and the general store. It is open and light-filled. It has some of the best decks on the Island.
- Primary: + (401) 290-7136 Calls welcome between 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM EST
- Secondary: + (516) 465-8017 Business hours
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Living room. First view
Master bedroom. First view.
Deck off master bedroom
Second floor guest bedroom with trundle bed
View from second floor hallway
First floor deck
Master bedroom. Second view.
First floor bedroom
View from master bedroom
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Tuesday, July 02, 2013