St. Regis: 2 Bedroom Unit on Top Floor - Point Unit - Oceanfront
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
North Topsail Beach condo description
Step into a world of luxury in this 2 Bedroom/2 Bath luxury oceanfront unit at the St. Regis in North Topsail Beach. This unit type is one of the most coveted for vacationing at the St. Regis. A large balcony, and being on top of everything with the best views of the coastline. Hear the waves and smell the salt air.
This unit offers a full kitchen with eat-in bar that opens to the living area. Bedroom one has a queeen bed and bedroom two offers two twins, and then add the queen sofa bed in the living area to sleep a total of 6 persons. Beautifully decorated to make your vacation stay more enjoyable. The unit also offers a washer and dryer along with the two full baths.
Your vacation is just getting started with this spectacular unit. Add in all of the amenities of the St. Regis with tennis courts, large oceanfront pool, execercise center, indoor pool, and business center. This property is ideal not just for your summer vacation, but is designed for year round enjoyment.
This property is managed by SeaShore Realty Group, Inc. Please reply with any further questions regarding property details, availability, and pricing.
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Not Allowed
- Limited Accessibility
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Parking Off Street:
- Linens Provided:
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Satellite / Cable
Pool & Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Beach View
- Ocean View
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Roller Blading
- Pier Fishing
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Basketball Court
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Recreation Center
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Wildlife Viewing
- Live Theater
- Fitness Center
- Miniature Golf
- Paddle Boating
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Topsail Island is one of North Carolina's best kept secrets! St. Regis Resort was built in the early 80’s and just completed a $14 million exterior renovation in 2009. It consists of 3 buildings and includes 2 pools (1 indoor and 1 out), hot tub, gym, dry suana, tennis court, playground, a restaurant and bakery. Being a 2 bedroom 'deluxe' unit, condo #3509 has a much more spacious living area than the regular units at St. Regis. The condo is located on the top floor, overlooking the entire north end of the island, the intracoastal and an incredible view of the Atlantic. It has been comletely renovated with new appliances, decor and furnishings. Although North Topsail Island is less developed that the rest of the island, there is still ample activities to explore. Only a half a mile north of the resort is the the New River Inlet pass and estuary. Two and a half miles south of the resort is the East Coast's longest fishing pier and is open 24 hours for fishing and walking. Sneads Ferry is close for groceries, shopping, restaurants and beach supplies (We love Christopher's in Sneads Ferry). Also, 15 minutes south to Surf City and South Topsail Island you will find ample shopping, wonderful restaurants (Daddy Mac's, Crab Pot, Sears Landing, Long Island Pizza and fresh seafood from our favorite fish market, Surf City Crab), putt-putt golf, surfing (and surfer watching at Daddy Mac's), boat rentals and the Topsail Island Turtle Hospital. Wilmington is approximately 45 minutes away, but worth the trip! It has beautiful homes, NC Battleship tours, fantastic restaurants, horsedrawn tours and our favorite micro brewery, Front Street Brewery. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
My family of 4 stayed in this condo for a week. The weather was fabulous! We had plenty of space. We loved the easy access to the pool and ocean! Having surfing lessons on the beach was something the kids really enjoyed as well. We collected tons of beautiful sea glass and shells. The only problem we encountered was the door lock, it was very difficult to lock and unlock the door. It did cause us to spend minutes in the hallway trying to enter or exit the condo. We spoke with the manamgent about this. If that is fixed, the condo would be someplace we would return too!
- Guest Nicole A.
- Date of stay 07/13/13
- Review Submitted 07/22/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, families with young children, families with teenagers, girls getaway, adventure seekers, age 55+.
Manager response: Nicole, We are glad you enjoyed your vacation to Topsail Island and everything the St. Regis Resort has to offer! We also greatly appreciate you bringing the issue with the locks to our attention, we have changed the locks with new key sets so that there is no hassle involved for future guests. We apologize for any inconvenience it may have caused you, but are happy that overall you enjoyed your stay and will return to Unit # 3509 at the St. Regis Resort! Thank you for choosing SeaShore Realty Group for your beach vacation, we look forward to having you as our guest again in the future! Greg Isenhour Property Manager SeaShore Realty Group, Inc.
Call 910-328-3400 to inquire about any discounts that might be available. Peak Season: 6/16/2012 - 8/17/2012 $1,495/week Value Season: 8/18/2012 - 9/6/2012 $1,095/week Mid Season: 9/7/2012 - 9/29/2012 $795/week Off Season: 9/30/2012 - 3/30/2013 $595/week Nightly Rates Available on short notice - call for details Rates do not include applicable taxes and reservation fee Linens available at additional cost. Cost for more details
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
About: This property is managed by SeaShore Realty Group, Inc. Please reply with any further questions regarding property details, availability, and pricing.
Why North Topsail Beach:
The St. Regis offers amenities that surpass other complexes at North Topsail Beach. This particular unit is one of the best units at the St. Regis being direct oceanfront, large balcony, and being located on the 5th floor.
- Primary: 910-328-3400
- Secondary: 910-803-1396
- Tertiary: 910-803-1843
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Lving, Dining, Kitchen
Bedroom One - Queen Bed
Bedroom Two - Twin Beds
Master Bath with whirlpool tub
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Thursday, November 28, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.