Executive Oceanfront Retreat
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets allowed:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Spacious Executive home on the ocean. Beautiful setting to enjoy the ocean tides and weather. Very cozy with 4 large bedrooms 2 with en suites. 4 Bathrooms total. 2 Living rooms plus extra large sitting room all with expansive ocean views. Luxury furnishings throughout, cozy sofas to curl up. Lovely Bedroom suites including 1 King sized, 2 Queen size and a double bed. Sleeps 8 comfortably in beds. 4 TV's, wifi and computer access.
Chef's dream kitchen with double wall ovens, gas stove, garburator, double fridge, dishwasher, microwave and granite countertops. Kitchen is located between both living rooms and great for entertaining. Gas fireplace in the Master Bedroom and living room. Stand at the sink and enjoy the ocean view as well as the protected Eagle tree at the state park next door.
Enjoy the spectacular Ocean views and Magnificent sunsets. There are also views of White Rock, Point Roberts and Vancouver Island. The expansive views will awe you from most every room!
This home is the perfect central location for day trips to explore Vancouver, Whistler Blackcomb and down to Seattle Washington. 5 minutes to the Canada/US boarder crossing. 30-45 min to downtown Vancouver. Great access to Bellingham airport and Vancouver International airport.
Great for a weekend Shopping Trip to Bellisfair Mall, The outlet malls, and Seattle.
Take advantage of the many great area casinos and entertainment such as Silverreef, Tualip and Nooksack to name a few. There are many great choices of restaurants, shows, spas and nightclubs.
- 3500 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
- Pets Considered
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
- Powder Room on the main floor
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Coffee Maker
- Living Room seats 13:
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Satellite / Cable:
- DVD Player
Pool & Spa
- Hot Tub
- Lawn / Garden
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
- Pier Fishing
- Mountain Climbing
- Ice Skating
- Whitewater Rafting
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Freshwater Fishing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Fly Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Cross Country Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Water Skiing
- Water Parks
- Outlet Shopping
- Gambling Casinos
- Bird Watching
- Duty Free Shops
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
- Whale Watching
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Eco Tourism
- Located in the beautiful seaside boarder town of Blaine Washington. The perfect location to enjoy all that Washington and Beautiful British Columbia have to offer. Safe peaceful setting but conveniently close to the large cities of Greater Vancouver Regional District, Bellingham and Seattle Washington. This is snow-sport heaving skiing Mt. Baker, Grouse Mountain, Cypress, Whistler Blackcomb and Hemlock Mountains and Manning Park. Back country snowmobiling, ATVing, and white water rafting within a few hours drive. A great selection of Golf courses throughout Washington and the Vancouver area. Close to countless beautiful public beaches including Birch bay, White Rock, and Vancouver area. Walk the beautiful docks in Blaine or the pier and strip in White Rock that are lined with the countless great restaurants with ocean views. Kayak around the calm waters of the harbour, view the many different birds and seals. Take fishing tour or whale watching tours. Enjoy catching the fresh crab that is famous in our area. Close to Silver reef Casino and Tualip Casino resort and outlet mall. Across the boarder in White Rock there are night clubs on the beach, as well as many to choose from in Bellingham. The Birchbay area has many attractions including the water slides, pubs, restaurants, go kart track, mini golf, boat, kayak and scooter rentals and the famous C shop for specialty candy treats. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Lovely home on the water
Lovely home on the water
A group of 8 friends stayed in this beautiful home on the water in Blaine over Memorial Day Weekend, and we couldn't have been happier with the house or its setting. First, the house. It is well appointed, and in great shape. We took full advantage of the well-equipped kitchen -- none of us are chefs, but we all like to cook, and lacked for nothing when it came to pots, pans and appliances. The hot tub is fantastic. Second, but no less importantly, the setting. The house is right on the water facing more or less due west, which does make for stunning sunsets. We spent plenty of time on the patio enjoying the view as well as the company of the bald eagles that perch in the trees around the property. Immediately adjacent to the house is a small park, which is quite convenient for lawn games and the like. We spent most of our time either at the house or down in Bellingham, so I can't speak to what's nearby in Blaine, but the house is very convenient to I-5 without being too close to the highway. The owner, Patrick, was easy to work with and prompt with emails and phone calls. Highly recommended.
- Guest Dave Z.
- Date of stay 05/24/13
- Review Submitted 05/31/13
Recommended for: Adventure seekers, families with young children, families with teenagers, girls getaway, romantic getaway, age 55+.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
3 night min stay
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $500
- Taxes Included
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Before paying contact the owner to confirm payment details.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
- Nearest Airport: Bellingham at 18.5 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Bellingham Ferry at 26.2 Miles
- Nearest Train: Amtrak Station Bellingham at 26.09 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I5 at 0.8 Miles
- Nearest Beach: On property at Birch Bay
- Nearest Barpub: Pastime Tavern at 1.7 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Mt. Baker at 21.6 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Semiahmoo Golf and Country Club at 5.1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Nicki's Diner at 0.5 Miles
Year Purchased: 2012
Why Birch Bay:
We first viewed this property when we visited our friends who owned it at the time. We were not looking to purchase another home but immediately fell in love with the land, home and the gorgeous view.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
The view, the fresh ocean breeze, the magnificent pink sunsets, the sparkling lights at night from Semiahmoo to White Rock. It truly is a place we can go and unwind.
- Primary: 604-807 2640 807-2640
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Sunset from House
Beautiful Sunsets from house
Kitchen Bar area
House from Beach
The tide is out... great for exploring the beach!
Back Living Room
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Wednesday, May 22, 2013