Bedarra Beach House
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Mission Beach house description
Bedarra Beach house is a privately owned eco-friendly house with all the modern conveniences. It is one of seven privately owned houses on Bedarra Island, with spectacular swimming beaches fringed by coconut palms. The house is the only truly architect designed home on the island. It is a pole home, consisting of 2 pavilions. The main pavilion contains a gourmet kitchen, large living/dining area and outdoor undercover deck area. The bedroom pavilion, accessed by an adjoining deck to the main pavilion. Within the bedroom pavilion is a large ensuite with a sunken Roman bath. You will marvel at the size of the bedroom, which has spectacular north facing views from the queen size bed. In morning you can listen to the rainforest come alive as the sun rises, with the calls of many different varieties of tropical birds.
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Not Suitable For Children
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 2, Beds for 2
- Queen size Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- DVD Player
Location & View
- Deepsea Fishing
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Bedarra Island is an island in the Family group of islands. It is located 6nm/10km of the coast SE of Mission Beach, Queensland. Bedarra Island is a true tropical rainforest island with its white sandy beaches fringed by coconut palms. The waters are pristine, which make excellent snorkeling and fishing. Access to the Island is by boat from Mission Beach or helicopter from Cairns. There are no shops, restaurants or entertainment, however we do have mobile phone reception, 3G internet connectivity and television. Bedarra Beach House will provide you with a truly relaxing holiday away from all the hassles of modern day life, but with all the conveniences of a modern house. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
$A500 per night,with a minimun stay of 5 nights
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Year Purchased: 2009
About the owner: My wife and I have been holidaying in North Queensland for 27 years and have always had a desire to own a house on an Island. Bedarra Beach House has become our island dream and we would like to share our piece of paradise with you.
Why the Owner Chose Mission Beach:
Bedarra Beach House is an award winning, architect designed home. It was voted one of the top 10 beach houses by 'Australian Traveler' magazine and after an extensive renovation in 2011, it is now a state of the art Eco-friendly home.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
For a completely relaxing island holiday, away from all the hustle and bustle of modern life
- Primary: +61 0419953354
- Secondary: +61 0419368117
Links to more information:
- CLICK HERE - Information site for Bedarra Beach House
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Doorila Beach, Bedarra Island
Bedarra Beach House, Bedarra Island
Looking north towards Dunk Island
Undercover deck area
View of Coomool Bay from Bedarra Beach House
View of Doorila Cove
Water lilies in a fresh water spring
Tea and coffee making facilities in Bedarra Beach House
Coomool Beach, Bedarra Island
Exterior of kitchen/deck area
Undercover deck area
French Champagne on arrival
Nespresso coffee machine
View from bedroom looking north towards Dunk Island
Doorila Beach, yours to be enjoyed.
Foot bowl at the entrance to Bedarra Beach House
Turtle Rock at Dorrila Cove.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Saturday, July 06, 2013