Location, Location, Location! Walk to Attractions!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Plymouth house description
Welcome to 'All Decked Out', our vacation home in historical Plymouth, Massachusetts! This 4 bedroom (one doubles as an office with computer and printer), 2.5 bath colonial is situated in a perfect location for either a peaceful, relaxing vacation or a busy, action-packed, sight-seeing vacation. Enjoy unobstructed ocean views from the brand new over sized, screened-in porch with dining and sitting areas.
Watch the sailboats breeze by Bug Light, Gurnet, Clark's Island, and Long Beach. Walk across the street to a private beach for a swim (we suggest swim sandles as the ocean floor is a mix of sand and small, smooth rocks). Hop on the bike path and walk or pedal directly to the waterfront where all the hustle and bustle of Plymouth Harbor awaits you. The path meanders along the ocean and is free of any motorized vehicles. Along the way you will pass Nelson Park, an oceanfront play area with a free water park for the kids to splash in and sandier beach for swimming. Another minute of walking and you will be downtown, where you will find countless restaurants, gift shops, antique stores, candy stores and ice cream parlors.
The Mayflower, Plymouth Rock, Pilgrim Museum, Whale Watching, Deep Sea Fishing, Haunted Ghost Tours, and weekly waterfront band concerts can all be found here too.
Located in a quiet residential neighborhood, the location is perfect for families with young children. We have a custom play set with sandbox in the fenced-in backyard and an outside shower for washing sandy feet. Games, puzzles, movies, sand toys, beach equipment all provided. Linens and towels provided. Not great weather? Watch the summer thunderstorms form over the bay from the screened-in porch while enjoying a good book, a board game or one of the many jigsaw puzzles we have. Everything provided for a clean, comfortable, stress-free vacation. We want you to enjoy it as much as we do!
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 8-10
- Double Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Iron & Board
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- DVD Player
- Video Games
- Satellite / Cable
- Music Library
- Video Library
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Lawn / Garden
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Ocean View
- Water Skiing
- Surf Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Paddle Boating
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Scenic Drives
- Whale Watching
- Sight Seeing
- Perfect location for a historical Plymouth vacation. Tucked away on a quiet residential street overlooking Plymouth Bay, but close enough to walk or bike to all the Plymouth Waterfront has to offer including Plymouth Rock, the Mayflower, Pilgrim Museum, Whale Watching Tours, Deep Sea Fishing, Ghost Tours, numerous restaurants, shops, and ice cream parlors. Short 5-minute drive to Plimoth Plantation. The home features a beautiful new screened porch with dining and sitting area with an expansive, unobstructed view of Plymouth Bay. There is also a farmers porch and rear deck with great afternoon sun for more outdoor enjoyment. The fenced in back yard has a swing set for the kiddos and provides a great sense of privacy. Inside you will find four bedrooms, an updated kitchen and even a finished basement perfect for the kids to play in. Just across a quiet street is access to a small, secluded beach. The area is great for lounging or swimming (we suggest swim shoes or sandals, as there is a mix of sand and small stones on the ocean floor). Running alongside the home you will find a bicycle path that meanders along the ocean, leading you on a quiet route into downtown Plymouth. No motorcycles, mopeds or any motorized vehicles are allowed the path, which makes it perfect for biking, jogging or walking. Along the way you will find Nelson Park, another great swimming area along with a free water park for the kids to splash in....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Perfect family home in great location.
Perfect family home in great location.
My son was married in a town not far from Plymouth. We had 9 of us there with 3 little ones. It was perfect for everyone! Very clean and comfortable. Ethan the property manager was helpful and accommodating. We so enjoyed the front porch and yards. The views were wonderful. A great family friendly home.
- Guest Judy (Monterey, California)
- Date of stay 08/14/13
- Review Submitted 08/24/13
Recommended for: Families with young children, families with teenagers, sightseeing.
Owner response: Thank you so much for the kind review of our home. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay and that the house fit everyone's needs. Being our first season doing this, we were a little anxious about our guests would feel about the property so were so happy to read your review! Thank you so much for choosing our home for your vacation needs!
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jun 14 - Sep 6, 2014
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Cleaning fee included.
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection: $89
- Taxes Not included
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Year Purchased: 2005
About the owner: We are a family of four with two daughters, ages 8 and 4. We love to travel and are frequent users of VRBO ourselves. Sharing our home with others allows us to take more vacations and see many places we wouldn't be able to see otherwise.
Why the Owner Chose Plymouth:
Plymouth has the perfect mix of small-town charm but with lots to do. There's a great choice of restaurants, shopping and entertainment. We also love that we can be either in Boston or Cape Cod within a half-hour.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Not having to use a car for a week if you choose not to. Super kid-friendly!
- Primary: +1 781-588-2811
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Great for Early Morning Walks
After a Summer Storm
Screen Porch Dining Area
View from Screen Porch
Eat-In Kitchen View 1
Dining Room View 2
Master Bath with Shower
Full Bedroom 3
Full Bath with Tub/Shower
Backyard View 2
Sunrise Over the Bay
Front of House
Screen Porch Sitting Area
Front Farmer's Porch
Eat-In Kitchen View 2
Dining Room View 1
First Floor Bath With Laundry
Master King Room
Double Twin Bedroom 2
Office/Bedroom 4 with Daybed & Trundle
Backyard View 1
Calm Bay Waters Perfect for Kayaking
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Thursday, September 12, 2013
4 Bedroom / 2.5 Bathroom
Get a rental quote, then book it!
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.