Sugar-Sand Castle, Dunes of Seagrove
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:N/A
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
• Three bedrooms (master with king-size bed and others with queen-size beds), 3 bathrooms, a fully equipped kitchen (with refrigerator w/ice maker, electric stove and self-cleaning oven, dishwasher, microwave, disposal, and trash compactor), living room (with queen-size pullout sleeper sofa), dining area, breakfast bar, and in-unit washer and dryer.
• Air-conditioning, cable television, WiFi Internet, and linens and towels.
• Reserved covered parking and convenient first-level access via adjacent elevator or stairs.
• A large covered balcony with deck furniture and view of both the pools and the coastline.
• Our unit is first in from the end nearest the beach.
• Includes beach service with umbrella and chairs setup (in season).
When we vacationed in the area, we found a true paradise get-away. This is our favorite spot in the South Walton Beach area. The beach is broad; the sand is white like sugar; and the water is warm and shallow for wading. We knew we'd be coming back frequently, so we bought our Dunes of Seagrove condominium. We know you'll love the area and agree that the Dunes of Seagrove is a little piece of paradise.
Resort Amenities, Secluded Beaches, & Nearby Attractions
The Dunes of Seagrove is located in Seagrove Beach on the scenic Emerald Coast of Florida, between Panama City Beach and Fort Walton Beach. This photograph shows the Dunes of Seagrove viewed across the beautiful blue-green water of the Gulf of Mexico and the brilliant white sugar-sand beach. The Dunes of Seagrove features:
• Onsite check-in, 24-hour customer service, covered parking, and elevator.
• Double swimming pools (heated seasonally), tennis court, exercise room, sauna, steam room, and whirlpool hot-tub.
• Complimentary beach service (seasonal), free Wi-Fi internet access, DVD service, outdoor barbecue grills, and meeting room.
Even with all these amenities, the location is secluded and just a few hundred yards walk along the beach from Deer Lake State Park, with an extensive undeveloped beach. The many nearby area attractions, including shopping, dining, and recreation, are easily accessible via scenic Florida 30A.
- Vacation Rental
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- 3.0 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Bathroom 3
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Parking Off Street
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- CD Player
- Shared Hot Tub
- Wireless Internet
Location & View
- Beach View
- Ocean View
- Jet Skiing
- Hunting Small Game
- Hunting Big Game
- Pier Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Equestrian Events
- Deepsea Fishing
- Medical Services
- Freshwater Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Basketball Court
- Water Tubing
- Water Skiing
- Surf Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Massage Therapist
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Water Parks
- Theme Parks
- Recreation Center
- Live Theater
- Botanical Garden
- Wildlife Viewing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Miniature Golf
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
- Outlet Shopping
- Horseback Riding
- Eco Tourism
- Bird Watching
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
July 8 - August 5 (2012) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . $2336/week August 6 - September 7 (2012) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . $1641/week September 8 - October 31 (2012) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . $1372/week November 1 (2012) - February 28 (2013) . . . . . . . . . . $2566/month, $1155/week March 1 - March 22 (2013) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . $1641/week March 23 - April 8 (2013) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . $1871/week April 9 - May 23 (2013) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . $1641/week May 24 - June 30 (2013) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . $2336/week
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts HomeAway's most secure form of payment.
HomeAway PaymentsSM is the most secure way to pay and automatically protects your payment up to $10,000 (learn more). Call the owner directly to confirm payment details.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner/manager for more information.
Year Purchased: 2012
About the owner: We first went to Seagrove Beach for a family reunion, where this picture was taken.
Why the Owner Chose Dunes of Seagrove:
The Dunes of Seagrove has many amenities of a great resort, including a great beach, large swimming pools, tennis court, and exercise facilities, and there are many attractions nearby, but it is relatively secluded and the beach is not crowded.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Our unit is first in from the beach and has the convenience of first-level access with adjacent elevator and stairs.
- Primary: +1 402-310-4503 Daytime or evening central time.
- Secondary: +1 888-475-9051 Booking code DOS 52, VRBO #427233.
Links to more information:
Dunes of Seagrove. Our unit is first in on the beach end of the right building.
Dining area and kitchen.
Through the living room from the balcony.
The large balcony is furnished and has views of the Gulf and the pools.
The master bathroom.
Bedroom #3 with queen-size bed.
Pool view from balcony.
Reception area for on-site check-in/out.
The beach and Gulf.
A fisherman in the surf.
A walkway at nearby Deer Lake State Park.
Dunes at nearby Deer Lake State Park.
Living room looks out onto the balcony.
Through the living room to the balcony.
The master bedroom with king-size bed.
Bedroom #2 with queen-size bed.
Gulf view from balcony.
From back building. Our unit is first in from the beach in the left building.
Sunrise above the dunes.
Grass and sea oats.
Deer Lake in nearby Deer Lake State Park is a rare coastal dune lake.
Nearby Deer Lake State Park is a short walk up the beach.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Wednesday, May 22, 2013