Lake-View Motel on Chippewa Flowage
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Hayward hotel description
**Our reservations change frequently, please call or email for current availability.***
Deerfoot Lodge & Resort is located on a beautiful, centrally-located point on the Chippewa Flowage just outside of Hayward, WI. At 15,000 acres, the Chippewa Flowage is Wisconsin's largest wilderness lake and boasts trophy musky, monster bass, dinner-plate sized crappie and bluegills, and great eater walleye.
We welcome guests to stay in the lake-view motel year-round and know you will enjoy sitting on your outdoor deck/patio or grilling out on the grounds just outside the motel. Room G accommodates up to 4 people and has two double beds, a two-burner stovetop and mini fridge, air conditioning, satellite TV, a sliding glass door to a deck or patio overlooking the Chippewa Flowage and all of your kitchen towels, bath towels and bed linens/blankets are provided. For 1-2 people, the 2013 summer nightly rate is $120 plus tax and for 3-4 people, the nightly rate is $130 plus tax. The 2013 summer weekly rate for up to four people is $750 plus tax. Room G is one of nine rooms at Deerfoot's lake-view motel.
Only 18 miles from Hayward, Deerfoot Lodge & Resort has something for everyone, including families, anglers, hunters, snowmobilers and ATV enthusiasts! Deerfoot's Lodge is open in the summer every day from 7:00am-2:00am and in the winter Wednesday-Sunday from 9:00am-2:00am. The lodge offers games for the kids, our famous Deerfoot Cheeseburgers off the short-order grill, a full-liquor bar and a beautiful view of the Big Chip while you trade fish stories with friends. During the summer, we sell dockside gas, bait, ice and beer and welcome groups off the water or road to stop in for a sandwich or beverage. In case you need a boat, 14-ft rowboats, 16-ft Lund fishing rigs and Pontoon boats are available for rent to guests and others staying nearby on the Chippewa Flowage.
Staying at Deerfoot Lodge is great for summer vacations, fall hunting or fishing, ATVing, snowmobiling and, of course, relaxing with a gorgeous view of the lake.
Check us out online to see all the fun people have while staying at Deerfoot Lodge and resort!
- On floor 1
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Not Specified
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
- Air Conditioning
- Deerfoot Lodge & Resort is centrally-located on a beautiful point on the Chippewa Flowage and offers 1700 feet of shoreline for guests to enjoy, including two groomed beaches. We have an onsite boat ramp and ample dock space for you to bring your boat. If you prefer to rent a boat, we have a fleet available which includes 14-ft boats with 15hp motors, 16-ft. Lund fishing boats with 25hp motors and a 22' pontoon with a 40hp motor. Dockside gas, oil, live bait, and ice are all available at the boathouse and the bar & grill is just a short walk from the water. We welcome guests, friends and family as well as groups off the water, road or trail to stop in and enjoy a sandwich and a beverage. Deerfoot is located on snowmobile trail 18 and we are open year-round to welcome anglers, families, hunters, snowmobilers, ATV enthusiasts and more!...moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- Pool Table
- Mobile Phone:
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Water View
- Lake View
- Freshwater Fishing
- Hunting Small Game
- Fly Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
- Gambling Casinos
- Pier Fishing
- Paddle Boating
- Horseback Riding
- Bird Watching
- Only 18 miles from Hayward, Deerfoot Lodge & Resort is just minutes away from a variety of great restaurants, shops, casinos, world-class golf courses and other tourist attractions. Be sure to visit Hayward's Fishing Hall of Fame, a one-half city block long, four-story high musky containing sportfishing historical and vintage artifacts. Downtown Hayward is another favorite stop for food, shopping and sweet treats. Call today to set up your trip to Deerfoot Lodge & Resort!...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Motel Room G is available for any number of nights all year round. The 2013 summer rate for 1-2 people is $120/night plus tax and for 3-4 people is $130/night plus tax. Additional people over 4 are $25/night/person plus tax. The 2013 summer weekly rate for up to 4 people is $750/week plus tax. Additional people over 4 are $125/week plus tax. Please call or email us for availabilty and ask about our Winter Specials!!
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Year Purchased: 2012
About the owner: Amanda, Chris, Bev and Jim purchased Deerfoot Lodge in February of 2012 and are having a great time welcoming repeat and and new guests to Deerfoot!
Why the Owner Chose Hayward:
Deerfoot's excellent central lake location, our amazing cheeseburgers, friendly staff and relaxing environment are all reasons current guests cite for choosing to stay at Deerfoot Lodge above all the rest.
The Unique Benefits at this Hotel:
With 1700 feet of shoreline frontage on Wisconsin's largest wilderness lake, every guest at Deerfoot enjoys an amazing view of the Chippewa Flowage.
- Primary: +1 715-462-3328
- Secondary: 608-215-7397
Links to more information:
- CLICK HERE - Deerfoot Lodge & Resort's Facebook Page
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Enjoy stunning sunsets from your accommodations at Deerfoot Lodge & Resort.
The Sandy Beach at Deerfoot Lodge
Deerfoot's grounds are accessible to all.
Snowmobilers stopping by the lodge for a quick bite to eat.
Deerfoot's two sandy, level beaches are enjoyed by all!
Sunset over Pete's Bar - a classic musky hunting spot!
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Sunday, August 04, 2013
1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.