Beautiful Hyannis Port Home Within the Private Civic Association
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Hyannis Port house description
This home has everything to make your stay comfortable and enjoyable. Located on a quiet street within the private and secure Hyannis Port Civic Association. Just two blocks to the water, pier, beaches, the renowned Kennedy Compound. The house is beautifully appointed, bright and airy with wonderful windows to capture the ocean breezes and views. The house features three bedrooms: master with a queen bed and full spacious bath, and two twin bed rooms with a full shared bath. The eat in kitchen is spacious and bright and fully appointed with laundry and bath separate. The dining room and living room are full size rooms with comfortable seating for company of 8-10 . The brick patio and screened in porch are fully furnished appropriately and allow for two additional places to enjoy the serenity and beauty of the property and gardens. And the outdoor shower is a must for Cape living!
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2.5 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Wood Fireplace
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- The 'summer barn' is a detached building just steps from the house. Perfect for play and or relaxation. It has many windows and double french screen doors accessible off the patio and yards from the house. Perfect for a weekend guest, and play area for children or a quiet retreat for painting or writing....moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- CD Player
- Wireless Internet
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Whale Watching
- Fitness Center
- Bird Watching
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- A charming, updated, beautifully decorated home in the Hyannis Port private village and within the boundaries of the Hyannisport civic association. Two blocks to anywhere, beaches, boats, pier, and the renowned Kennedy compound. Wonderful walks and bike riding are here to explore. Ferries to Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard are two miles away. Hyannis Port is the perfect spot to retreat to after a day of whale watching, bike riding on the Cape Cod Bike Path, exploring the outerbanks of the Cape or shopping and dining in the adjacent villages. Hyannis is just a short distance away and as a hub of the cape offers fine dining, museums, shopping, and cultural activities. This home located on a private quiet street is the perfect place for a restful and fun vacation....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
May to June 15-2200.00 per week June 15 to Labor Day -3500.00 per week September to October 2200.00 per week Winter rate can be negotiated
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Year Purchased: 1997
About the owner: This is a well loved home and admired and loved by all that know it. Charming in every way, bright and spacious, wonderful breezes and great comfort. We hope to share this special home with you when we are not there.
Why the Owner Chose Hyannis Port:
This is been a loved vacation spot by our family. We have fully restored the house over the years and updated every aspect of the home. It retains many original aspects but offers new modern day amenities and systems. It is filled with light and ocean breezes and a very happy place to be.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Two block distance to the West Beach, East Beach, the News Shop, and the pier. Wonderful walking and bike riding abound and the private nature of the patio and porch and 'summer Barn' allow for rest and relaxation and creative inspiration
- Primary: 302-229-3127
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Monday, July 08, 2013
3 Bedroom / 2.5 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.