Early Booking Special for 2014 * 1.5 Blocks from Boardwlk & Conv
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Wildwood condo description
Great rental for families. No groups under age 25.
Immaculate, like-new, tastefully decorated 3 bedroom condo
constructed in 2005. Comfortably furnished-
Pack light as there is a
washer/dryer, books, games, Nintendo, beach chairs/toys and vcr/dvd's available for adult and
-Master bedrm w/ Queen bed and a full, private bathroom, tv w/
-2nd bedroom w/ queen, tv w/ vcr/dvd machine
-3rd bedroom w/ 2 twin beds, tv, Nintendo
-All bedrooms equipped with alarm clocks and ceiling fans
-Living room w/ 2 seating areas and queen sized sleeper sofa
-Kitchen table w/ seating for up to 8
-Breakfast bar between kitchen and living room
-Balcony w/ glass table and seating for 6
-Outdoor shower w/ hot and cold water
-Private laundry room with washer and dryer
*Kitchen fully equipped w/ microwave, oven, dishwasher and disposal, toaster and toaster oven, refrigerator w/icemaker, coffee pot, lobster pot, cookware, glassware, utensils-
everything you need and more!
WE DO NOT RENT TO GROUPS UNDER 25 YEARS OF AGE.
$300 Refundable Security Deposit not included in rates.
50% Deposit required to reserve date.
Balance of rental due 30 days prior to check in.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Covered Parking:
- Linens Provided:
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- DVD Player
- Video Library
- Video Game Console
- Video Games
- Free Long Distance
- Mountain Biking
- Jet Skiing
- Miniature Golf
- Water Skiing
- Recreation Center
- Water Parks
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Whale Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Activities within walking distance are varied and numerous: -FREE Beach for swimming, surfing, shelling, fishing, etc. -Boardwalk (w/ restaurants, arcades, amusement parks, go carts, monster truck rides, movie theater, mini-golf, 4 different water parks and entertainment) -Wildwood Convention Center - Diverse variety of restaurants/night clubs and bars -Sunset beach movie theater on the beach (First run movies in season) -Basketball court/tennis court, playgrounds, bowling alley -Library -Fishing Boats and Whale watching Tours -Book Stores, Cafes, Restaurants Some other Activities nearby: -Victorian town of Cape May which is world-famous for it's fine cuisine, unique shops, lighthouse tours, historic house/trolley/walking tours - Cape May Zoo which is not only FREE but one of the best zoos for children and adults (open year round) -Historic Cold Spring Village which offers tours and special activities and events. - Cape May/Lewes Ferries to enjoy the outlet shopping malls in Delaware. -Atlantic City for shows and gambling SO MUCH FUN TO BE HAD!!! SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!?!?!?! ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Weekly rates in June - (Saturday to Saturday) - $1,500.00 Full Weeks Only Weekly rates in July - (Saturday to Saturday) - $1,700.00 Full Weeks Only Weekly rates in August - (Saturday to Saturday) - $1,700.00 Full Weeks Only September Special Event Weekends - (Friday - Monday) - $850.00 September 1st - October 28th - (Post Season) - $1,200.00 October 28th - May 2nd - (3 night Minimum) - $150.00/night - $750.00/week Cleaning Fee - $125.00 / Security Deposit - $300.00 (returned assuming no damages)
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Year Purchased: 2012
Why the Owner Chose Wildwood:
Perfect for family vacations or romantic get-aways. Only 1.5 blocks to the world renowned Wildwood boardwalk, the sensational beach(no beach passes needed), the new Wildwood Convention Center, and Sunset Beach cinema (out door movie theater on the beach). You can park the cars for the week if you choose as there are book stores, a drug store, entertainment, and a large variety of restaurants/night clubs to suit any taste/budget all w/in blocks. Free parking for a total of 3 vehicles available (2 spaces in the garage and one on the carport). This is an end unit, so there are windows in all rooms as well as extra dining space for 6 on the covered balcony, which is an ideal spot to view the Friday night fireworks (in-season).
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
- Free WI-Fi - Landline Phone -Central air -Gas heat -Large dining rm table, seating up to 8 and additional seating at the breakfast bar -Four Televisions- 27 inch in living room and 1 in each bedroom -dvd/vcr combo machines in living room and 2 bedrooms - Nintendo game system w/ games - Portable radio/cd player -Video Library with various children and adult dvds and vcr tapes -Private laundry/utility room with washer and dryer. -Private Balcony -Outdoor shower w/ hot and cold water -Pillows, comforters, blankets provided- PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN BED SHEETS, TOWELS AND PAPER PRODUCTS -Parking for up to 3 vehicles, 2 spaces in garage and one on carport - Beach chairs, beach toys, and a crab cage in garage for your use
- Primary: 570-236-0477
- Secondary: +
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Master Bedroom with Bathroom.
Kitchen & Laundry Room through Door
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Monday, January 20, 2014
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.