Newly Renovated 4BR House with a Pool & Hot Tub
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Private Homes house description
Unwind with friends and family at this newly renovated home in a private gated section of the beautiful Palmetto Dunes Plantation.
You'll love cooking your favorite meals in the completely updated kitchen with new appliances, granite counters and a breakfast bar. The dining area seats 6, and opens to the living room where you will find a wide screen TV, VCR, DVD, wet bar, 2 Queen sleeper sofas and a great lagoon view. Off of the living room is a wonderful deck with seating for 8 that leads to a dock on the lagoon. You can access the pool and hot tub (located in a private courtyard) from here, the kitchen and 2 of the bedrooms. It may be heated upon request for an additional fee, inquire for details. This area offers a private entertaining area complete with a gas grill, table seating for 6, an outdoor couch, as well as a bistro table with 2 chairs. Relax here with friends and family and enjoy your days in the sun.
Sleep soundly in the master bedroom on the king bed with a TV, balcony access and a private bath featuring a walk-in shower and jacuzzi tub. The second bedroom offers guests a king bed as well and includes a TV, DVD player and a private bath. In the third bedroom you'll find a queen bed, TV and DVD player with a full bath close by in the hall. The large fourth bedroom/bonus room is perfect for the kids with 2 twin beds, a loveseat, games, and a TV with VCR.
With the high speed internet access you can keep up with work or friends during your stay. The owners have arrangements with Riding Tigers Bike Rentals to obtain discounted pricing on weekly bicycle rentals for you.
You are just 1/2 mile from the beach. There are 3 options for getting to the beach: 1) walk a short distance on safe streets with sidewalks in the higher traffic areas, 2) drive and park at the beach area in Palmetto Dunes (there is a small outdoor restaurant, bar, restroom and outdoor showers) available only to guests/members with access to the gated areas of the community and 3) use the free van shuttle service throughout the community. This is a free service that is available to guests and paid for through annual member dues. Don't forget about your private pool and community tennis courts nearby!
Key Residence Features:
- Recently updated in 2010 with a new kitchen featuring granite countertops, new paint both indoors and outdoors, resurfaced pool, new ceilings, new furniture and new furnishings
- 2 Master Suites work great for multiple families traveling tog- ether
- Relax at your private pool and hot tub outdoors with a private entertaining area complete with a gas grill, table seating for 6, an outdoor couch, as well as a bistro table with 2 chairs
- Spend those sunny days on the beach, just a short walk, drive, or free shuttle ride away!
- Master Bedroom: King bed, TV, DVD player
- Bedroom 2: King bed, TV, DVD player
- Bedroom 3: Queen bed, TV, DVD player
- Bedroom 4: 2 Twin beds, TV, DVD player
- The 2 queen sofa sleepers can sleep 4 additional people
- Be sure to check out Harold's Diner for breakfast or lunch at a reasonable price and a fun staff that is sure to give you a great time
- Head to The Sea Shack with the family for some fresh seafood
- Try the famous grouper at Santa Fe Cafe. They also offer Vegetarian and Gluten-Free menus!
- No smoking (outside only)
- Pet friendly
- Pool may be heated, except in the Summer, at a rate of $700/week
- Hot Tub may be heated at a rate of $175/week
- 3000 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Considered
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 12
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Hair Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Gas Fireplace
- Iron & Board
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Private Pool
- Hot Tub
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Sight Seeing
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Jun 29 '13 - Aug 9 '13.....$2995/week; Aug 10 '13 - Sep 6 '13....$2250/week Sep 7 '13 - Oct 4 '13.....$1950/week; Oct 5 '13 - Dec 31 '13....$1650/week Jan 1 '14- Mar 28 '14...$1500/week; Mar 29 '14 - May 23 '14...$2250/week May 24 '14- June 13 '14... $2250/week; Jun 14 '14- Aug 8 '14...$2995/week Aug 9 '14 - Sep 5 '14...$2250/week; Sep 6 '14 - Oct 3 '14...$1950/week Pool Heat $700/week, Hot Tub Heat $175/week $125 Cleaning Fee + $39 Damage Waiver Fee + $50 Pet Fee + 11% Tax 7 Night Minimum Stay
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Primary: +1 (877) 818-1013 Please reference listing number when inquiring
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
4BR/4BA House in Hilton Head Island, SC - Evolve Vacation Rental Network
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Monday, November 25, 2013