Cozy,3 Bd, 2 BA Cabin W/Great View, Private Spa,Wifi, Close to Ski Lift
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2-3 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Moonridge cabin description
Our Cabin is nestled away at the top of Moonridge in Big Bear Lake, approx. 5 minute drive to Bear Mountain/Snow Summit Ski Lifts and just a few more minutes to the breathtaking Big Bear Lake. Cabin sleeps approx. 8 with 3 bdrms, 2 baths and has fantastic views from the balcony, which also has a private spa. Includes fully equipped kitchen and dining, living room wA /wood burning fireplace, wireless internet, flat screen TV (w/ direct TV/DVD), laundry center & charcoal barbecue. Master bdrm has king size bed w/full bath & TV w/direct TV. 2nd bdrm has 1 twin and a 2nd trundle bed. 3rd bdrm has bunk beds with a full on bottom and pull out twin, and a TV w/DVD and Nintendo. Spend the evening enjoying a mountain sunset, or gazing at the stars from our balcony. The beautiful view will make you feel like you are on top of the world! No Pets, please.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only:
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9, Beds for 8-9
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Linens Provided:
- Clothes Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Wood Fireplace
- Hair Dryer
- Washing Machine
- DVD Player
- Mobile Phone:
- Ski & Snowboard:
- Deck / Patio
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
- Cross Country Skiing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Medical Services
- Water Tubing
- Ice Skating
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Climbing
- Mountain Biking
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
- Sight Seeing
- Massage Therapist
- Wildlife Viewing
- Miniature Golf
- Beautiful mountain cabin with a view, nestled away in a quiet section of Upper Moonridge. Approximately 1 mile to Bear Mountain/Snow Summit Ski Resort and 2 miles to Big Bear Lake. Big Bear is an all season resort including boating, kayaking, fishing, para-sailing, hiking, and biking for the summer. For the winter enthusiasts, ski or snowboard at one of the 3 local ski lifts. There are plenty of places to sled, snowmobile, cross-country ski, or build snowmen. Make sure to visit one of several restaurants and shops in the quaint Big Bear Village, or ride a horse and buggy through the village during the holidays to capture the essence of holiday spirit. Big Bear has plenty of activities for the kids, including 2 movie theaters, arcades, zoo, horse-back riding, water slides, tubing/sledding, and much more. Whatever the season, there is something going on at Big Bear, from summer concerts at the Discovery Center Amphitheater, wine and food festivals, Oktoberfest, 4th of July fireworks show on the lake, sunset cruises, ski racing in the winter, bike racing in the spring, and much more. Big Bear is a magical place to stay anytime of the year. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
More than we expected
More than we expected
We just stayed at this cabin and was pleasingly surprised at the amazing place we got. The stairs going up to the front door are not for the faint at heart. However, Once we unpacked and settled in it was an amazing weekend at a beautiful cabin. The best part was the Jacuzzi on the porch. The night was clear and stars were out and sitting in our private Jacuzzi looking at the stars was heaven. The view is amazing. The cabin is very cozy with an old fashion wood burning fireplace. The kitchen is awesome w/everything you need and the master bed very comfortable. You will not regret booking this cabin--we will be back next year!
- Guest Biker (Riverside, CA)
- Date of stay 12/13/13
- Review Submitted 12/16/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, girls getaway, age 55+, families with young children, adventure seekers.
This is a well-maintained cabin with a kitchen that is better stocked than my one at home. The fireplace kept us cozy and warm in the evening. It was clean and had plenty of extra blankets and other supplies. There was a nice area for the children to use for sliding right next to the house. My kids went snowboarding for the day and had a great time (except for the long lines). We enjoyed going to the Village and we ate at Boo Bear's Cafe, which fit right in with the mountain atmosphere.
- Guest Boots (San Diego County)
- Date of stay 12/26/12
- Review Submitted 01/08/13
Recommended for: Adventure seekers.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Rates are based on 8 guests; add $25 per night, per additional guest
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $375
- Cleaning Fee: $85
- Taxes Included
Policy available by contacting owner when booking.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Year Purchased: 2002
Why the Owner Chose Moonridge:
Our family has been visiting Big Bear Lake for many years. Just a short distance from the hustle and bustle of city life, we can enjoy a peaceful beautiful mountain escape that has plenty to do all year round. Our cabin keeps our family together enjoying the things that we love, skiing, sledding, hiking, biking, swimming, or just playing games in front of the fireplace on a cold winter night. We hope you enjoy our cabin as much as we have.
The Unique Benefits at this Cabin:
Our cabin is higher up which provides beautiful mountain views from the balcony (note: there are a few stairs to climb to obtain this view). We just added a private spa on the balcony which has added another piece of heaven. We often enjoy sitting out after a summer barbecue and watching the sunset or gazing at the stars. The winter views are also fabulous! The surrounding area is in a quiet neighborhood, which allows for peaceful stays but only minutes from the action.
- Primary: 9095784674
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Porch View In Summer
Fully Equipped Kitchen
Guest Bedroom (Bunk, double bottom, pull out single) sleeps 4
Enjoy the spectacular view from the newly installed 4-person private spa.
Winter Porch View
Dining for 6-8
Master Bed (King)
Guest Bedroom (Day Bed w/Trundle, single bed) sleeps 3
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Friday, January 31, 2014
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get a rental quote, then book it!
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.