VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
Paradise is truly Found at this oceanfront townhouse with breathtaking views of the ocean. Nestled along the east coast of Nassau, this peaceful vacation spot is away from the hustle and bustle of it all. This 1,500 square foot 2 bedroom/2 bath townhouse sleeps six comfortably with an open living floor plan. Relax or dine on a spacious balcony or patio with steps leading into the crystal clear ocean. Paradise Found is ideal for those who enjoy snorkeling or want to try their luck at fishing. It also includes high speed wireless Internet access and a laundry room with full size washer and dryer. Only a few minutes drive away from grocery shopping and about 15 minutes from downtown.
Enjoy your morning coffee while the sun rises from your balcony. Within walking distance to a sandy beach, only a few minutes drive to the local supermarket and 15 minutes to Paradise Island.
Fish from the steps or snorkel in crystal clear waters, all in front of “Paradise Found”.
Christmas and New Year Weeks Dec 20 - Jan 3, 2016 7 night min stay
Peak Jan 4 - Apr 30, 2016 7 night min stay
My Standard Rate 5 night min stay
* Approximate Monthly rates, actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay
Additional information about rental rates
Refundable Damage Deposit$300
No discounts for holiday weeks : Easter,Thanksgiving,Christmas and New Years.
For two weeks stay get one night free.
10% discount for 21 nights or more
Check in: 3 pm
Check out: 11 am
Half of the rental is due upon booking.
The balance plus security deposit is due 30 days prior to arrival.
Travel with confidence
Pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer) to protect your payment up to $1,000. Before making a payment always call the owner at the number listed on our website, and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.
Paradise is truly Found at this oceanfront townhouse with breathtaking views of the ocean. Nestled along the east coast of Nassau, this peaceful vacation spot is away from the hustle and bustle of it all. Only a few minutes drive away from grocery shopping and about 15 minutes from downtown.
There is a Five Star, world famous resort called Atlantis, located on the very popular Paradise Island. Visit the restaurants and shops at Marina Village, tennis, swim with the dolphins or participate in various tourist sea excursions. Tourists can buy a day pass for $135 per adult and $80 per child and be able to enjoy all of its facilities including the Water Theme Park, slides, underwater aquariums and gorgeous beaches.
A visit to Blue Lagoon Island is highly recommended where you can pat the Sea Lions and swim with the Dolphins.Guests can spend a whole or half day on the beach on this excursion.
If your looking for things to do in Nassau, forget it, leave the hustle and bustle behind and come to Rose Island! Spend the day snorkeling and kayaking or lazing on our private beach or in our hammocks. Be a true castaway and partake in the beauty and excitment Sandy Toes has to offer!
There is a full day 'Family Island' trips/excursions on the 'Bohengy Boat' (also called Bahamas Fast Ferries) which takes approximately 2-1/2 hours to travel to family islands like Harbor Island, Eleuthera, where there are more gorgeous, secluded beaches with pink sand.
Please find below 11 suggestions for 'Things To Do In Nassau' as follows:
1. The Straw Market - Start your vacation at Nassau's Straw Market. It's in the middle of town, and it's very popular with visitors.
2. Bay Street - If you're looking for bargains on designer clothing and other luxury items, you'll be delighted with the duty-free prices in Nassau's prime shopping district. Dance your way from store to store, with music from the steel drums at the nearby Straw Market
3. The Pirates Museum for families with kids seem to really enjoy this adventure.
4. Have your wedding or anniversary celebration at one of our gorgeous beaches or one of our Oldest Churches called Christ Church Cathedral in downtown where Prince Harry recently visited.
5. Ardastra Gardens - One mile west of downtown Nassau, you'll find one of the area's most enduring tourist attractions. A conservation center run by people who consider the animals--especially the flamingos--their companions, not pets. The Gardens' must-see attraction is their world-famous Marching Flamingo show which takes place three times daily. As their guide shouts commands, 30 or more flamingos perform in unison. No visit to Nassau is complete without a visit to this quirky site.
6. Fort Charlotte - While you're at Ardastra Gardens, visit nearby Fort Charlotte, the largest and most interesting of Nassau's three colonial forts. It features a waterless moat, a drawbridge, underground passages and even a dungeon. Be sure to look for graffiti etched in the walls by soldiers who were stationed here. Although this 18th-century fort isn't especially beautiful, you'll be glad that you brought your camera for the picture perfect views of Nassau Harbor. Admission to the fort is free, as are the regular guided tours .
7. Queen's Staircase - While you're touring the town, be sure to climb the Queen's Staircase. With one step for each year of Queen Victoria's life, the top of this limestone staircase offers one of the best views of the area. Considered one of the world's top ten outdoor staircases, it's also a short walk from the top to Fort Fincastle, built in 1793. This is another spectacular lookout to capture Nassau's magnificent landscapes in photos.
8. Junkanoo - If you're in Nassau in December, get ready to party at the annual Junkanoo festival.
9.The Flying Cloud, a 57-foot catamaran, sets sail for entertaining and exciting trips around Nassau Harbor. The half-day sail and snorkel adventure lasts about 3-1/2 hours, and features a high-speed sail to Rose Island, where you can swim in the ocean, snorkel a nearby coral reef or just lounge on the beach.
10. Shipwreck Cruises - For the ultimate adventure, hop a boat and sail to a deserted island for lunch, snorkeling, and exploring. Several companies offer exciting planned adventures for adults as well as families, with different destinations and themes. Whether you're interested in a leisurely cruise or a high-speed ride on a world-class powerboat, you'll find a wide range of water adventures waiting for you in Nassau.
11. Paradise Island - Cross the bridge or take a water taxi to Paradise for an unforgettable adventure.
About the owner: Barry & Diane welcome you to Paradise Found. Barry originally from Cyprus and Diane, Bahamian born have been enjoying Home Away visitors with open arms for the past year.
We look forward to meeting you soon!
Why the Owner Chose Nassau: Water front, private, quiet and peaceful. Paradise Found really is your own Paradise.
The Unique Benefits at this Townhome: Only a short drive from downtown Nassau and Paradise Island, yet you can still fish, swim and snorkel right from your downstairs patio.