The Urban Bion is Out of Business as of April 1, 2013
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:1 night
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Ellensburg cabin description
Urban Bion is the perfect adult friendly destination for a single person or a couple to escape the complexities of everyday life. This non-smoking property has the feel of being at a mountain cabin where you can relax on one of two covered porches surrounded by beautiful landscaping enjoying your favorite beverage or lounge in the hammock for an afternoon nap. The mountain cabin theme with its rustic decor includes log furniture, gas fireplace, claw foot bathtub with shower and murals that bring the outdoors in. The cozy detached bedroom has a comfortable queen size bed and its own gas fireplace for those cold winter nights. In the spring and summer wake to the sounds of the many varieties of song birds that make our valley their home. Our landscape artist has included fresh fruits and vegetables for picking to complement the meals you prepare in the well equipped kitchen. If relaxation is what you are after or, that romantic getaway, this is the place for you.
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 2, Beds for 2
- Queen size Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Parking Off Street:
- Washing Machine:
- Linens Provided
- AM/FM CD/MP3 player Music Library DVD Library Board games
- Video Library
- DVD Player
- CD Player
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Jet Skiing
- Equestrian Events
- Fly Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Scenic Drives
- Horseback Riding
- Gambling Casinos
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Wildlife Viewing
- Fitness Center
- Located in a quiet neighborhood within walking/bicycling distance of the John Wayne Trail, Central Washington University and historic Downtown Ellensburg with its Clymer Museum and Gallery One featuring the works of local artists. Shop the seasonal Saturday Farmer's Market or the local antique shops, enjoy a meal at one of the many restaurants and cafe's or sample some of the areas wines and microbrews. Visit your favorite student at CWU and take in the live entertainment offered on campus or attend a concert at the nearby Gorge Ampitheater. Home of the Ellensburg Rodeo our town is also host to Jazz in The Valley, Spirit of The West Cowboy Gathering, Winterhop Brewfest and The National Art Show and Auction. Go rafting or fly fishing on the Yakima River, hike the local trails or enjoy boating and fishing on the Columbia River at Vantage. Mileages: Yakima 35 miles Seattle 110 miles Tacoma 135 miles Spokane 176 miles Gorge Ampitheater 35 miles Vantage boat launch 30 miles Snoqualmie Ski Areas 53 miles Leavenworth 57 miles...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Anniversary CelebrationGuest comment entered by manager
"Celebrating 25 years of a life journey at Urban Bion and a concert at The Gorge, truly amazing. We enjoyed all the small details of this place built with creatifity, vision and love. Thank you for a great place to hang our hats!" Sincerely,
- Guest Suzanne & Brian, New Hampshire
- Date of stay 09/01/12
- Review Submitted 10/10/12
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
1 night min stay
Discounts: 14 nights or more: $105 Nightly
Additional information about rental rates
-For one night stay - full rate deposit required
-Two or more night stay 50% depost required balance due 15 days prior to reservatiion date
- 30 day cancellation required
- Taxes Included
Additional Fees and Taxes:
Rates include local taxes
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
This manager accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
About: I live in Ellensburg with my husband Paul, this is the first house he purchased after he moved to Ellensburg from California. We used it as a rental for many years until 2009 when we sold it to a close friend to use her talents to make it the work of art it is today.
The main house
The country kitchen
Morning coffee at the bunk house
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Tuesday, July 09, 2013
Get a rental quote, then book it!
Tell us your travel details and get an instant price quote from Nancy