New Waterfront Home
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Tenants Harbor house description
Far from the madding crowd's ignoble strife.
This 5-year old house is located on the St. George Tidal River and is surrounded on three sides by water. Just a short drive to Port Clyde, Camden and Rockland. There is a large deck, excellent for outdoor entertaining. The 3.8 acre property provides lots of privacy and scenic beauty with 1600 feet of shore frontage to explore.
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 5-8
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Air Conditioning:
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
- Wood Fireplace
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- 3 kayaks, hammock
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Deck / Patio:
- Outdoor Grill
- Pier Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Mountain Climbing
- Rock Climbing
- Mountain Biking
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Hunting Small Game
- Winery Tours
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Miniature Golf
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Botanical Garden
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Fitness Center
- Whale Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Paddle Boating
- Pick up some lobsters and enjoy them on the deck while enjoying the water view. Catch the boat to Monhegan Island from the end of the peninsula and look for puffins. Go clamming in the tidal flats at low tide or go for a paddle (3 kayaks included with the house) at high tide, without leaving the property. Go blueberry or blackberry picking. Take a nap in the hammock. Enjoy a sunset sail out of Camden or live music in Rockland. This is Andrew Wyeth country...experience the subjects of his work all around you and then see his work at the Farnsworth Museum. Go antiquing down country roads. Shop for fresh produce at a local farmers market. Go for a scenic bike ride. Fish for squid off the pier in Port Clyde. Explore a nature trail and seek out the fairie houses unique to the area. Hike Mt. Battie and then cool off with a swim in Megunticook Lake. See an independent film at the Theater in Rockland. Play golf. The list is long......moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
May 4th to June 15th - $1500.00 per week
June 15th to Aug 31st - $2200.00 per week
Aug 31st to Oct 19th - $1500.00 per week
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Rockland Maine at 8 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Monhegan Ferry (Day trips) at 7 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Drift Inn at 7 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Samoset Resort at 10 Miles
Year Purchased: 2007
About the owner: I'm an avid traveler but always enjoy returning home to Tenants Harbor and my home on the peninsula. In 2006-07 I built the house with the help of local friends and contractors. The idea was to create a space that was welcoming in all seasons, with views from as many spaces as possible, and a layout that made visits from friends easy and comfortable.
Why the Owner Chose Tenants Harbor:
I spent summers in Tenants Harbor (from upstate NY) and we enjoyed it so much that now most of my immediate family has settled in the area. The location of the property is unique in that it is surrounded by water on three sides. With the exception of the small guestroom, all windows have a water view. It's a special place: very relaxing but also great for entertaining.
- Primary: (970) 390-3897 (Colorado, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Exterior - from driveway
Exterior - from water
Kayaks in the back...ready to go exploring
Guestroom - double
Marshall Point Lighthouse, Port Clyde (remember Forrest Gump?)
Exterior - from driveway 2
Wyeth country, from the backyard
Living Room 2
Master Bedroom 2
Master Bathroom 2 - Jacuzzi
Guestroom - single
Typical scene on the peninsula
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Wednesday, July 10, 2013
3 Bedroom / 3 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.