Villa in Seminyak, a Cozy 2 Bedroom Villa Ayona
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Ask Manager
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Seminyak villa description
Villa AyoNa in Seminyak, is a self contained Balinese private villa in the central of Oberoi, Seminyak Bali. The villa is located in the back of an array restaurants on Oberoi street, at Jalan Pangkung Sari no.10C. It is within walking distance to Ultimo restaurants and only 2 minutes by bike to Seminyak Beach and the world famous Kudeta Lounge on the beach.
The villa has two bedrooms, each bedroom is with airconditioner and has bathroom. The semi-open living room together with the dining area are completed with ceiling fan and has a garden view. That spacious tropical garden is suitable for your kids to play, makes you feel like at home and gives a feeling that you are not in the middle of the central Seminyak. A perfect base to spend an unforgetable holiday in Bali.
- 350 m²
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- King size beds (2), Baby Cribs (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Private Pool
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Recreation Center
- Duty Free Shops
- Water Parks
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Seminyak is one of a must visit area in Bali. Nice beaches, bar & clubs, restaurants & lounges on the beach, movie theater, boutiques, water activities, golf, horse riding, spa and there are still many things you can do. The culture, the people and the natur give you an unforgettable holiday in Bali. Vila AyoNa is located in the central of Seminyak, very close to the beach and all the restaurants. The villa has a spacious garden, makes you feel like not in the middle of Seminyak...but your own tropical home. This villa is suitable as a base for your holiday, just relaxing in the villa or going to explore many white sandy beaches in the South of Bali but also close to many attraction and places like Ubud for art, Sanur and Tanah Lot. You can easily rent bike with only about €5 per day or a car about €22 per day. Taxi is also very easy to get from infront of the villa and cost not as much as in your country. Nearest Airport: Denpasar - 15.0 KM Nearest Beach: Seminyak Beach - 1.0KM Nearest Bar: Jerman Bar - 150.0 mtrs. Nearest Golf: Bali Nirwana Golf - 16.0KM Nearest Restaurant: Ultimo, Rumours, Tratoria, Kunis,Mykonos & Khaima - 400.0mtrs. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
High Season: Jul 1 - Sep 15 2012....€850/wk €270/wkend €135/nt €3200/mo 5nts. Low Season: Sep 16 - Dec 14 2012.... €750/wk €220/wkend €110/nt €2400/mo 3nts. High Season: Dec 15 2012 - Jan 15 2013..€850/wk €270/wkend €135/nt €3200/mo 5nts. The rate is net including government tax, daily mineral water, electricity, daily cleaning and free internet wifi.50% downpayment is needed to secure the book The balance of payment is required 30 days before arrival. Cancellation less than 60 days will be charged 50% from the total villa reservation value. Cancellation Less than 15 days will be charged 100% from the total villa reservation value.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
Private pool AyoNa
Master bedroom with direct access to swimming pool
Bathroom with shower
Entrance to the master bedroom
Entrance to the guest bedroom
Spacious place in the garden for getting tanned
Dining area with garden view
Spacious garden for kids to play
Parking area inside the villa
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Tuesday, July 09, 2013