Lake Front Adirondack Camp , Quiet, Secluded, Wooded, 110ft Lake Front
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Great Sacandaga Lake cabin description
Mountain Lake has great fishing, the water quality and temperature is perfect. You can enjoy fishing in the mornings and late afternoon. Kayak and canoe throughout the day If fishing is not your thing watch the steam dance off the lake as the morning sun rises. take a walk, read a book, go swimming, relax and work on your tan. Then settle down for a beautiful sunset. If an afternoon shower passes through the Rainbows are stunning. Anything is possible.
- 1180 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
- Queen size Beds (1), Double Beds (3)
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Hair Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Iron & Board
- Living Room seats 8
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Mobile Phone
- Wireless Internet
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Wood Deck
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Medical Services
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
- Fitness Center
- Fly Fishing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Freshwater Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Water Parks
- Recreation Center
- Autumn Foliage
- Live Theater
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
- Theme Parks
- Outlet Shopping
- Gambling Casinos
- Bird Watching
- Nearby Places and Activities Nearest Airport:Albany International Nearest Beach:The Great Sacandaga Nearest Train:Amtrak Nearest Highway:Rt 30 Nearest Bar:391 Nearest Ski:Royal Mountain Nearest Golf:Nick Stoner Nearest Restaurant:391 Mountain Lake is located in the southern tip of the Adirondack State Park Just 10 minutes away are the historical towns of Gloversville and Johnstown. For those who are more adventurous and like the out doors the state park offers thousands of miles of hiking with beautiful vistas. So pack a lunch and off you go, just remember to pack out what you pack in. In Addition there are several Golf Courses Howes Caverns:an underground adventure Cooperstown: The Baseball Hall of Fame Lake George:Lake tours, Fort William Henery,a water park The famous Lake Placid Blue Mountain Lake with a beautiful Museum The Great Sacandaga: 29 miles long with boating, fishing,sailing and camping. Old Forge: Shops,restaurants and a water park. The Adirondack Extreme: Zip Lines. Saratoga: just 45 minutes away, shopping,restaurants etc....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Great house, all amenities you could possibly need! Plenty of space for everyone - water is clear and lake is beautiful! Amazingly quiet and peaceful!
- Guest Vacation (Delmar NY)
- Date of stay 08/30/13
- Review Submitted 09/09/13
Recommended for: Age 55+, girls getaway, families with teenagers, romantic getaway.
The place is very pretty, specifically the lakefront. Nice selection of boating gear. The house is all and all comfortable, although for 8 people, the single bathroom/toilet can be somewhat problematic, and it is also on the first floor while sleeping room s are upstairs. But certainly not a show stopper, the place is great and well equipped. Will be glad to return one day!
- Guest Anonymous
- Date of stay 08/13/13
- Review Submitted 08/26/13
Recommended for: Families with young children, girls getaway, families with teenagers, romantic getaway, sightseeing.
Great Get Away
Great Get Away
Very Clean & Secluded. There was enough room to comfortably sleep 3 families. Kids had a blast with all the Boats and Floating Trampoline. Would Definitely do it again!
- Guest Chris V.
- Date of stay 07/26/13
- Review Submitted 08/05/13
Recommended for: Age 55+, families with young children, adventure seekers, girls getaway, families with teenagers, romantic getaway.
Fantastic house, has everything.
Fantastic house, has everything.
This house is amazing - comfortable, extremely well-maintained, and perfectly situated right on the lake. Plenty of boats and inflatables for swimming and going out on the water, a large, well-equipped kitchen, and great rustic touches throughout. We had a great time, and would recommend this house to anybody looking to relax and enjoy the outdoors. The Owner was also very communicative and made the whole experience very easy.
- Guest Craig M.
- Date of stay 08/24/12
- Review Submitted 09/04/12
May 10th to Sept 30 $179.00 per night.Please note May and Sept may be 'Cool' There is a $100.00 cleaning fee. Check-in is at 4:00 PM and check-out is at 11:00 AM.Some exceptions may be made. Short notice requests will be accepted if the dates are open. Deposits: $200.00 to hold your dates.This will become your security deposit during your stay and will be refunded if there is no damage to the Camp and that all the terms of the contract are observed. The full balance will be due 30 days before your arrival.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Albany International at 53 Miles
- Nearest Train: Amtrak at 21 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Rt 30 at 5.99 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: 391 at 7.3 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Royal Mountain at 13.5 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Nick Stoner at 12 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: 391 at 7.3 Miles
- Primary: +1 6195406887 Eastern Time 7:00AM to 7:00 PM June 10 to Aug 6
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Friday, August 30, 2013
4 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Eastern Time 7:00AM to 7:00 PM June 10 to Aug 6
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.