Wow Beautiful 2 Bedroom Apartment with Free Wifi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3-5 nights
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
City of London apartment description
This beautiful 2 bedroom Apartment has just been recently decorated and furnished to a high specification. Very bright and spacious, the apartment benefits from being in excellent reach of the local high street (King Street) and Chiswick for a wide range of shops, bars and restaurants. The property is brand new and has been neutrally decorated throughout, it has a white suite bathroom, reception room, 1 Double bedroom with a large double bed and the 2nd bedroom has 2 single beds. The kitchen is fully equipped with a large fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, microwave, electric oven and hob. heating and double glazed windows which keeps the place warm and quite. as with all our apartments this apartment will make you feel like you are staying in a High Star hotel and is perfect for an executive visitor, family Holiday or for a romantic couple.
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5, Beds for 5
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils:
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
Location & View
- Car Not Necessary
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
- Medical Services
- Basketball Court
- Roller Blading
- Ice Skating
- Live Theater
- Botanical Garden
- Wildlife Viewing
- Gambling Casinos
- Outlet Shopping
- Theme Parks
- Hammersmith in London, is a wonderful base for visitors to the capital, it is a desirable location and is one of the major entertainment and business hubs of London. Located around the apartments are a assortment of popular entertainment, businesses, theatres, traditional pubs, bars, restaurants and live music venues. Only thirty minutes from Heathrow by tube, and fifteen minutes from the Centre of London, Hammersmith itself offers many essential London experiences. it is a busy urban area with excellent shopping areas like Kings Mall, The Broadway and Westfield Mall the largest in Europe which contain high-street shops and designer boutiques. The nightlife ranges from exciting restaurants and bars to small music venues, while the prestigious HMV Apollo Theatre hosts major rock concerts and the Lyric Theatre presents bold, contemporary dramas. Riverside Studios, meanwhile, is an internationally acclaimed arts and media centre. It's situated on 'The Riviera' the other area of life in Hammersmith which is only minutes' walk from the apartment, it has a string of historic pubs which look out over the Thames from windows, balconies and terraces, The Dove, features one of the smallest bars in England. Hammersmith and Ravenscourt park Underground stations and bus stops are just a short walk away providing access to the Hammersmith and City, District and Piccadilly lines which will take you to the Centre of London with its famous attractions, theatres and cinemas in the maximum time of 35 mins. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 3 - Mar 30, 2014
3 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
5 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Our friendly staff will meet you at the property when you arrive to check you in and to answer any questions.
Check in time is 2.00pm and check out is 10.00am.
price matching is available. We believe that this property is great value for money. However, if you find that there is a similar apartment on this website offering better value for money, we will be happy to negotiate price.
Payment can be made via Credit Card, PayPal or Bank transfer.
Unlike other apartments we do not require a refundable security deposit.
Easy booking by email or phone. A 50% deposit fee will be required to secure the apartment and the full balance is payable 90 days before arrival.
- Taxes Not included
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Heathrow Airport (25 min by London Underground) at 1 Miles
- Nearest Train: Hammersmith Stataion (4 min walk) at 0.1 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Brighton (1 hour by trian) at 90 Kilometres
- Nearest Golf: Dukes Meadows (30 min by bus) at 1.5 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: The River Cafe (5 mins walk) at 0.5 Miles
Year Purchased: 2009
About the owner: Hi my name is mya and I am 35 years old. I have been letting out my apartment has a holiday home for the past 3 years and I am really enjoying it. I am finding it amazing because I am getting to meet new people from all around the world everyday! I believe what makes me different from other landlords is that I enjoy what I do and also because I do a lot of the check in of guest myself which gives me the personal touch. When it comes to letting a holiday home I believe I should know the person that will be staying in my home and they in return should know me. Because I am always in contact, my guest never have any worry before or during their stay, and because of my friendly nature I have been able to build up a network of friends who always return each year to stay in my apartment.
Why the Owner Chose City of London:
Having Grow up and still living in the area, Hammersmith is a really nice and safe place to live which is why I believed it would be the perfect location for a holiday home. It has a really good summer night life by the river, excellent food shops and very reliable links to Heathrow and Gatwick Airports, the sights of London,and the Olympic site.
The Unique Benefits at this Apartment:
The unique benefits about this apartment is that its a new bulid so everything inside is still new!
- Primary: +44 (0)7859895547
- Secondary: + 02087410530
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Hammersmith train station just 4 min walk away
Have dinner in the Dove The oldest Pub
Royal Albert Hall Just 10 mins Away
Big Ben Just 20 mins away
Guest in at Westminster just 20 mins away
Double Bedroom Double Bed
2nd Bedroom with 2 single beds
Have a walk and Dinner by the River 5 min away
Ravenscourt Park Just 5 min Walk
Tower of London just 30 Mins away
Guest at Kensington palace 10 mins away
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Thursday, July 11, 2013