Spectacular Views, Icon Vallarta - 3 Bedrooms & Den/Office, 4 Bathroom
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Other Puerto Vallarta Properties condo description
The vacation of a lifetime waits as you step out of your own private elevator and take in the breathtaking views over the water from this stunning beachfront condo—Wow, Wow, Wow! Walk through the open plan living, dining and kitchen area to the wrap around deck, complete with dining table and chaise lounge. The floor- to-ceiling windows have electric blinds and the sliding doors open up the length of the living area.
Discover this spectacular 2,888 square foot luxurious corner unit condo with 280 degree views over the ocean, downtown Puerto Vallarta, the Marina and the Sierra Madre Mountains. Located on the 24th Floor in Tower 1 of the new beachfront ICON Vallarta complex, this spectacular condo has three bedrooms plus an office/den and four bathrooms, in-suite laundry, two wrap around decks and views to die for! Condo 1-2405 is beautifully decorated and no expense has been spared with added amenities including wine fridge, Cappuccino maker, 4 large Flat Screen LED TVs, FREE PHONE CALLS to the US and Canada, i-Pod Docking Station and more!
Early in the morning the sleek cruise ships glide into the harbour and dock at the cruise ship terminal, just a mile from the condo. Enjoy the sunrise from your expansive deck as you sip your morning coffee or a freshly made Cappuccino and watch the dolphins at play in the bay. Lounge on the teak covered deck and enjoy breakfast, lunch or a snack at the outdoor table and chairs, all the while looking over Icon's 3 pools and the expansive ocean and Marina views. Enjoy your favourite beverage as you watch the fabulous sunset as the brightly lit cruise ships move smoothly and effortlessly from their moorings to sail out of the Bay of Banderas to the Pacific Ocean. The sounds of the surf will lull you to sleep with dreams of another Day in Paradise ahead of you!
THE LIVING ROOM/DINING ROOM/KITCHEN
The open plan living room, dining area and fully equipped gourmet kitchen offer spectacular views with a wraparound deck and views over the ocean to the west and the Puerto Vallarta Marina and Cruise ship terminal to the north.
The “U” shaped sectional sofa has ample seating for 8 people and faces the custom made Parota wood wall unit. Slide the custom artwork to one side to reveal the 60 inch flat screen TV with US and Canadian channels. The wall unit also houses a BlueRay Disc Player, I-Pod docking station with CD player, radio, I-Pod with speakers and a built in bar with wine and martini glasses and a wine fridge.
The dining table comfortably seats eight and offers spectacular views to the south and west.
The fully equipped gourmet kitchen has everything you need to prepare your own meals or host a party for friends—they will be envious of your accommodation! The kitchen has solid surface countertops, quality European style cabinets, hot/cold water dispenser, quality Stainless Steel appliances including large fridge with bottom mounted freezer, built in wall oven, glass cooktop, dishwasher, built in microwave oven and double sinks. The kitchen is fully stocked with quality pots and pans, dinnerware, glassware and cutlery for 8, a large assortment of kitchen tools, a coffee maker, toaster, blender and a Cappuccino maker – all this, plus a window with a view over the beach!
THE MASTER BEDROOM with EN-SUITE BATHROOM
The spacious master bedroom has a quality pillow top king sized bed and a wall mounted 45 inch TV. There is ample storage space in the large custom walk in closet. There is a master en-suite bathroom with an Air Bubble jetted soaker tub set below a large window with views over the ocean and south towards downtown. The master bathroom is complete with a large walk in shower with glass doors, overhead rainfall shower head, toilet and vanity with double vessel sinks. The master bedroom opens onto its own deck with views of the Sierra Madre Mountains and down the beach to the lights of Puerto Vallarta twinkling in the distance. A remote control operates the electric blinds in the Master Bedroom.
THE SECOND BEDROOM with EN-SUITE BATHROOM
The second large bedroom has a quality pillow top king bed and a large custom walk in closet. The en-suite bathroom has large tiled shower with glass doors, overhead rainfall shower head, toilet, vanity and vessel sink. The view from the 2nd bedroom looks south, high above the beach toward downtown Puerto Vallarta.
THE THIRD BEDROOM with EN-SUITE BATHROOM
The third bedroom has two pillow top twin beds, convertible to king bed and a 45 inch wall mounted TV. There is a large custom walk in closet with ample storage space. Enjoy your morning coffee – or a bedtime drink – on the deck which has a table and two chairs and opens to city views with the Sierra Madre Mountains in the background. The en-suite bathroom for the 3rd bedroom has full sized shower with glass doors, overhead rainfall shower head, toilet and vanity with two vessel sinks.
The office/den offers a work space with a desk and chair and a 40 inch wall mounted TV. There is a quality blow up queen sized air bed with ample blankets and pillows for a 7th person, if necessary. Located next to the office/den, the 4th bathroom has a large shower with glass doors, overhead rainfall shower head, toilet and vanity with vessel sink. The office/den also houses the full size stacking washer and dryer.
The four luxurious bathrooms all have quality towels, large tiled showers with glass doors and overhead rainfall shower heads, vanities with vessel sinks, toilets and fans. The Master bathroom also has two vessel sinks and an Air Bubble jetted soaker tub set below a large window, high above the beach, looking south towards downtown Puerto Vallarta. The condo is complete with quality lines and towels for 8 people as well as beach towels.
ENTERTAINMENT AND COMMUNICATIONS
We offer FREE phone calls to the US and Canada, 4 large LED flat screen TV’s, BlueRay disc player, I-Pod docking station with CD, radio, I-Pod with speakers.
ICON VALLARTA COMPLEX AMENITIES
Located less than 5 miles south of the Puerto Vallarta Airport and a mile south of the Cruise Ship Terminal, the beachfront ICON Vallarta complex consists of three spectacular towers standing above lush tropical landscaping. Set on 3.5 acres with exclusive beach access and services including beach chairs and oceanfront Jacuzzis, are three swimming pools – a 500 foot infinity pool divided into an Olympic length lap pool and a recreational pool. There is a shallow wading pool—perfect for small children. The complex has a complimentary fully equipped gym and ”for a fee” personal trainers, a complimentary full spa including steam rooms and redwood sauna. Massages and Spa Services can be arranged at a fee. The business center offers Wi-Fi service, computers, a printer and a FAX. There is a Kid’s Club, Library, foosball and billiards table, beach activities and water sports available. A very reasonably priced bar and grill serving beverages and light snacks or lunches is located directly on the beach and on Saturdays there is a buffet at the beach bar that offers barbeque ribs, steak, burgers, salads and more. There is a restaurant in Tower 2, open from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
ICON Condo 1-2405 is conveniently located a few minutes’ walk from the nearby Soriana Supermarket and a 5 minute taxi ride will take you to Wal-Mart and Sam’s Club and the upscale Liverpool Shopping Centre. Costco is a 5 minute taxi ride away, and 10 minutes by taxi (or bus) will take you to the Puerto Vallarta Malecon for great restaurants, shopping and people watching.
Icon Vallarta is a 24 hour gated community offering guests the security of a private and luxurious vacation experience along with first class amenities. Parking is available in the underground parking garage however a car is not necessary as it is easy walking distance to restaurants, nightclubs, grocery stores, and of course, taxis are readily available as is the bus.
Why stay in a hotel when you can vacation at ICON Vallarta, Condo 1-2405 for less than you would pay for a hotel ROOM!
Please inquire about our 1 and 2 bedrooms condos at ICON Vallarta.
Icon has a lot to offer you too, amenities like:
24 hrs security
Concierge to welcome you upon arrival
Bellboys to help you with your luggage
Valet parking if you have a car
Onsite Restaurant - open breakfast, lunch, and dinner
Business Center to help you print/scan your documents
3 pools: lap pool, kids pool, and adult-only pool
Complete Gym with Trainers with views over the beach while you exercise
Onsite Spa: steam room and sauna, showers, or have your nails or hair done, or have a relaxing massage
Several beachfront Jacuzzis with ocean views
Private Movie Theater you can reserve -- seats 10
Wi-Fi throughout the condo and grounds
Lush tropical landscaping and beautiful gardens
Beach club where you can order a Tamarind Margarita - very refreshing!
On the weekends you will find Grilled Steak and Buffet at the Beach Club - with live music!
Fantastic and Luxurious environment!
Why stay in a hotel when you can vacation at ICON Vallarta, Condo 1-2405 for less than you would pay for a hotel ROOM!
- 2888 sq. ft.
- Elevator : Private elevator opens right into the Condo
- On floor 24
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Private Chef
- Housekeeper Included
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7, Beds for 6-7
- Master bedroom has a king sized bed, custom walk in closet, en-suite bathroom and deck off the bedroom with views down the beach towards Puerto Vallarta and views of the Sierra Madre Mountains. Second master bedroom has a king sized bed, custom walk in closet and en-suite bathroom. The second master bedroom looks down the beach, towards downtown Puerto Vallarta. Third bedroom has 2 twin beds, convertible to king bed, custom walk in closet, en-suite bathroom with 2 vessel sinks, deck off bedroom. The third bedroom as mountain and city views. Office/den has queen size air bed for 7th person, if needed and a full size stackable washer and dryer. ...moreless
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms
- Master en-suite bathroom has a jetted soaker tub set below a large window with views over the ocean and south towards downtown. The master bathroom is complete with a large tiled walk in shower with glass doors, an overhead rainfall shower head, toilet and vanity with double vessel sinks. 2nd en-suite bathroom has large tiled shower with glass doors, an overhead rainfall shower head, toilet, vanity and vessel sink. 3rd en-suite bathroom has full sized tiled shower with glass doors, an overhead rainfall shower head, toilet and vanity with two vessel sinks. 4th bathroom has large tiled shower with glass doors, overhead rainfall shower head, toilet and vanity with vessel sink. ...moreless
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils:
- Catering Available:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Coffee Maker:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Air Conditioning:
- Linens Provided:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Washing Machine:
- Towels Provided:
- Covered Parking:
- Iron & Board
- The owner has 3 condos: 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom
- Satellite / Cable:
- Pool Table:
- Shared Hot Tub
- CD Player
- Music Library
- Ping Pong Table
- DVD Player
- Video Library
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool:
- Deck / Patio:
- Lawn / Garden:
- Outdoor Grill:
- Kayak / Canoe
- Tourist Attractions
- Sports & Activities
Location & View
- Car Not Necessary
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Water Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Tubing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Equestrian Events
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Mountain Climbing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Basketball Court
- Water Parks
- Eco Tourism
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Botanical Garden
- Recreation Center
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Miniature Golf
- Fitness Center
- Horseback Riding
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Gambling Casinos
- Whale Watching
- ICON--A unique beachfront area located in a quiet oasis set near the Krystal Hotel & the Cruise Ship Terminal, within walking distance to supermarkets with Soriana, Wal-Mart, Sam's Club. Costco is a short taxi ride away. The Cruise Ship dock has boat charters to Yelapa and the Marieta Islands. The Galleria Mall with the upscale Liverpool Department Store is within walking distance and has restaurants, ATM, Starbucks, Nightclubs, Shopping, and Movie Theaters. It's a 10 minute taxi ride to the airport and 10 minutes by taxi or bus to the Malecon and downtown Puerto Vallarta--3 luxurious towers set on a stunning 3.5 acre oceanfront property w/exclusive beach access; Lavish gardens w/collection of Mexican art and sculptures; Majestic 2 storey lobbies in the three towers; Spectacular pool deck w/500 feet infinity-pool divided into Olympic-length lap & recreation pool plus wading pool; 1,000 feet of pristine beach; Beach Bar & Grill, Spa, hot tubs, business centre, babysitting services etc. Icon Vallarta has much to offer including he following amenities: 24 hour security Concierge to welcome you upon arrival Bellboys to help you with your luggage Valet parking if you have a car Onsite Restaurant - open breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Business Center to help you print/scan your documents 3 pools: lap pool, kids pool, and adult-only pool Library Complete Gym with Trainers - look out over the beach while you exercise Onsite Spa: steam room and sauna, showers, or have your nails or hair done, or have a relaxing massage Beachfront Jacuzzis with ocean views Private Movie Theater that you and you family can reserve - seats 10. Wi-Fi throughout the condo and grounds Lush tropical landscaping and beautiful gardens Beach club where you can order a Tamarind Margarita - very refreshing! On the weekends you will find Grilled Steak and Buffet at the Beach Club - with live music! Fantastic and Luxurious environment! Icon Vallarta is a first class complex and Icon #1-2405 is pure luxury! ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This condo is amazing! The pictures don't do it justice. We thought we wouldn't like the 24th floor, but the views from there are breathtaking. There's always something going on in the ocean. (whales, dolphins, manta rays etc.) Make sure you pack your binnoculars! There was 6 of us staying for 2 weeks. Each couple had a king size bed (except for the one that make into 2 twins) and their own bathroom. We never once felt crowded. The kitchen was well equipped , and the general layout very open and comfortable. The complex had everything you needed......heated pool and hot tubs, gym, beach bar, breakfast restaurant, library etc. There was a grocery store a block away and downtown was a 50 paso cab ride. Isabel and the owner were very helpful and made sure everything went smoothly for us. There's even a phone in the unit you can use to call anywhere in Canada and the States for free. We will definitely come back!
- Guest Steve and Joan (parksville, british columbia, Canada)
- Date of stay 01/15/13
- Review Submitted 01/31/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, age 55+, people with disabilities, sightseeing, tourists without a car, girls getaway, romantic getaway, families with young children.
Manager response: Dear Joan and Steve, We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay here!! Thank you so much for your comments. Sincerely, Isabel Tellez (Property Manager)
November to April -- $2,975 US/Week (for up to 6 people --3 bedroom) May to October -- $2,450 US/Week (for up to 6 people --3 bedroom) Christmas, New Years & 2 Easter weeks -- $3,800 US/Week (up to 6 people/3 bedroom) $2,000 USD per Week November to April (2 bedroom) $1,500 USD per Week May to Octuber $1,900 USD per Week November to April (1 bedroom) $1,400 USD per Week May to Octuber
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Puerto Vallarta (PVR) at 4.5 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Hwy 200, entrance at Krystal Hotel at 200 Metres
- Nearest Beach: Icon Vallarta private beach front at 100 Metres
- Nearest Barpub: Icon Vallarta - beach front bar and restaurant at 100 Metres
- Nearest Golf: Marina Vallarta Golf Course at 1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Icon Vallarta - beach front bar and restaurant at 100 Metres
Year Purchased: 2012
About: I enjoy the sunshine and warm weather that Mexico provides and it is a nice break from the cold and wet Canadian winters.
Why Other Puerto Vallarta Properties:
Icon Vallarta is not only the most popular development in Puerto Vallarta, but is also luxury at its best. It is perfect for my friends and me - a most warm and friendly place to kick back and enjoy life.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
There are great views of the Ocean - and the sunsets are not to be missed. The condo offers views of the water, city, the marina, and the mountains - all stunning.
- Primary: 773.747.8187
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Sofa seats 8, wall unit w/artwork and built in bar. Table and chairs on deck
Your own private elevator (looks like a door) opens into your luxurious condo!
Fully equipped kitchen w/quality appliances, service for 8 plus Cappuccino maker
Twin beds, convertible to king, TV, en-suite bathroom, deck w/table and chairs
View at Nightfall.
Beach front restaurant.
Full gym with trainers.
Artwork slides to reveal 60 inch LED TV, built in bar with wine fridge on right
Twilight view of living room, dining area and table, chairs, and lounge on deck
Spectacular views from the dining table, set to accommodate 8 people
Master king bedroom, 45 in TV, custom closet, en-suite bath w/jetted tub, deck
2nd king sized bedroom w/pillow top mattress, en-suite bathroom and view south
Office/den with work space, chair, TV, stacking washer/dryer & blow up air bed
Icon Vallarta: 3 infinity pools with beachfront bar and restaurant.
Beach front jacuzzis.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Friday, November 22, 2013