Luxury New Villa at the Peninsula - 5 Star Resort Near Rehoboth Beach
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Ask Manager
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Millsboro villa description
Come and enjoy this wonderfully decorated new home located in the Veranda community of The Peninsula. The light filled open concept floor plan features 3 bedrooms + bonus, 2.5 bedrooms and a large open great room/dining/kitchen. It is equipped to sleep 10 comfortably but can be extended to 12 with a pull out sofa and feather bed in the great room. Exquisitely decorated throughout in serene and relaxing blues and greens, the home is furnished in a contemporary style with elegant but comfortable furniture and seashore theme art and decor.
On the main floor, you will enjoy the floor to ceiling windows in the great room along with 50 inch 1080p HDTV, Verizon Fios Wireless & Cable service, Apple ipod & iphone music player and charging station as well as Blue Ray player. The gourmet kitchen includes stainless steel appliances, beautiful granite countertops, double wall ovens and is well equipped to handle the needs of the gourmet chef. The kitchen area also includes a bar/breakfast area with stools. The open dining room provides seating for 10 and is equipped with extension table. A bonus room has also been added to the main floor that can double as an office space but is also equipped with twin day bed + twin trundle that will sleep two. A ½ bath is also located on this floor. The main level also features a laundry room equipped with brand new washer and dryer along with storage space for all your beach gear. In the two car garage you will also find an outdoor ice maker for filling up your ice chests. The spacious patio off the great room has a brand new gas grill with seating for all guests, perfect for outdoor living. The two car garage as well as adjacent parking directly off the back of the house will make parking a breeze.
Upstairs you will find 3 well appointed bedrooms and two full bathrooms. The well decorated master bedroom features a king sized bed, enormous walk in closet and separate closet, private master bathroom, ceiling fan and a 40 inch HDTV. The second bedroom features a wonderful guest bedroom equipped with queen sized bed, closet, reading chair, ceiling fan and light reducing blinds. The third bedroom is a kids get away equipped with two bunk beds sleeping four guests, a 40 inch HDTV and Blue Ray player for all the kids movies. The second floor also features a full guest bath. Also available for kids are loads of toys and books, bed rails for toddlers and pack n' play for babies.
Available for our guests are the use of two bicycles for exploring the beautiful natures surrounding the Peninsula community, a full equipped kayak for the adventurer, tennis rackets and balls, crab pot and fishing poles for the sportsman as well as everything the family will need to hit the beach (beach chairs, beach toys, ice for ice chests, etc.).
- 2300 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 10-12
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils:
- Parking Off Street:
- Air Conditioning:
- Living Room seats 8:
- Washing Machine:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player:
- Shared Hot Tub:
- Music Library:
- Game Room:
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool:
- Indoor Pool
- Heated Pool
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Porch / Veranda:
Location & View
- Golf Course View
- Medical Services
- Deepsea Fishing
- Basketball Court
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Surf Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Freshwater Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Whale Watching
- Water Parks
- Recreation Center
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Winery Tours
- Live Theater
- Outlet Shopping
- Horseback Riding
- Eco Tourism
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Miniature Golf
- Bird Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
- From Colonial times, the Delaware Shore has been on the East Coast's most popular destinations for families seeking a quiet retreat from the clamor of urban living. Welcome to The Peninsula on the Indian River Bay, a private community crafted from nearly 800 acres of magical waterfront property, delightfully enhanced by an extraordinary collection of resort-quality amenities, highlighted by Delaware's first private Jack Nicklaus Signature golf course. Ranked as the top course in Delaware, the Peninsula Golf Club is often referred to as the “Pebble Beach of the East” with several holes bordering Indian River Bay. Few private resort communities can match the world-class amenities you'll enjoy at the Lakeside Village complex, the heart of The Peninsula. Featuring a state-of-the-art fitness center, a resort-style pool complex, lighted tennis courts, fine dining and much more. This condo and resort is ideal for families that want to enjoy the beauty and fun of the beach, but without the hassle and worries. There is something for everyone in the family. There is fishing and crabbing available, miles of nature trails, jogging and biking trails, nature center and a kayak launch. Enjoy the Village Center complete with indoor Olympic sized pool, state of the art gym, spa, outdoor adult pool, lighted tennis courts, game room for kids and an outdoor wave pool that is truly remarkable. Take advantage of daily exercise classes, kid’s camps and wonderful spa services. This is a pristine gated community with 24-hour security and a friendly staff. There are endless activities which makes the Peninsula especially well suited for families. The Peninsula was been voted 'best resort' on consecutive years. The Peninsula is located on over 800 acres of land surrounded by the Indian River Bay (inlet of Delaware Bay) and Lingo Creek. A large portion of adjacent land has been placed in the Sussex County Land Trust, this area is preserved as woodlands and marshlands, wild life thrives in this protected environment. The community is gated with 24hr security. The homeowners at the Peninsula take extreme pride in the beauty of the land and buildings. The landscaping is breathtaking and the facilities kept in pristine condition. The staff is friendly and attentive to the needs of all the guests. Additional fees for amenities are separate from weekly rental charge....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Beautiful home. Perfect place for a family vacation!!
Beautiful home. Perfect place for a family vacation!!
We had never been to Delaware before this trip so we weren't sure what to expect. Our expectations were beyond exceeded!!! The Peninsula is beautifully maintained, safe, and full of places to see and things to do. The house is gorgeous!!!! Perfectly decorated and clean yet has all the comforts of home! I couldn't believe how spacious it was, sleeping 10 people with room to spare! I have a two year old and I never had to worry, the house was childproofed and had an alarm that went off when the doors opened. The wave pool was a huge hit with the kids, it was clean and never overcrowded. This is definitely a vacation spot we would come to for years to come. Thank you so much for opening your home!!!
- Guest Samantha (NJ)
- Date of stay 08/24/13
- Review Submitted 08/29/13
Recommended for: Pet owners, families with teenagers, age 55+, families with young children, girls getaway.
Fantastic property, great owners, beautiful home.
Fantastic property, great owners, beautiful home.
This property is fantastic! We recently stayed here for a week and had such a great time. The Peninsula is a beautiful community with lots to do for everyone and is only about 20 minutes to Rehoboth beach. Our kids especially loved the wave pool and the private beach on the bay. The home was clean and very well appointed, having everything you could need for a week at the beach. The villa is very spacious and beautifully decorated and has a great patio area perfect for enjoying the evenings. Working with the owners was a breeze, they were always prompt to answer any questions and eager to help out anyway they could. We definitely hope to return soon!
- Guest Scott (PA)
- Date of stay 06/22/13
- Review Submitted 07/06/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, age 55+, families with young children, girls getaway.
Manager response: Thanks so much for the kind words. We look forward to having you again.
Rates: $1400 - $2000/wk or $300/night with 3 night minimum Peninsula's Amenity Fees are not included. Weekly fee (Memorial Day to Labor Day): Adult $65, Child $35, age 5 and under free Weekly fee (off season): Adult $40, Child $25, age 5 and under free
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Ferry: Lewes at 15 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: John J. Williams at 1 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Rehoboth Beach at 15 Miles
Year Purchased: 2011
About: We are a small family who just moved to the East Coast. We actually ended up buying our second home in The Peninsula before we bought our D.C. area home. Falling in love with The Peninsula was instant for us. We enjoy spending weekend and any week we can get away at our 'cute yellow beach' house as our 2.5 year old calls it. The minute we cross the bring we feel like we are on vacation even if just for a one night getaway. The Peninsula has truly been more than we could have ever dreamed of. Between the resort amenities, nature available, incredible staff and convenience to so many destinations we have found the home we will raise our family in and retire in as well. We only hope you enjoy it as much as we have.
The home is located in the Veranda near the Lakeside Village where all of the amenities are located - indoor/outdoor pool, wave pool, restaurant, fitness center, spa, tennis, and golf. The Peninsula at the Indian River Bay is the perfect vacation destination offering the finest resort amenities at Rehoboth Beach starting with the Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course,voted number one in Delaware. The Peninsula offers eight tennis courts, three swimming pools (including an indoor pool, hot tubs, and a lagoon sandy beach wave pool which is always a big hit with the kids), a state-of-the-art fitness center, sauna, spa services, and the Terrace Grille for on-site indoor or outdoor dining. Recently opened is a beautiful new Nature Center overlooking Lingo Creek; enjoy fishing, bird watching or kayaking from this facility and the coastal region’s rich ecology. You can also participate in a full slate of club events and activities. This summer, the calendar is filled with fun things to do, including camps for the kids and plenty for grown-ups, too – golf clinics & tournaments, yoga, cooking classes, massage, beer tastings and more. Peaceful ponds, creeks and wetlands, are just some of nature's most enjoyable features that have been preserved. The Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course wraps around creeks, ponds, lakes and the Bay. For quieter days away from the crowds at Rehoboth Beach, enjoy a swim at the onsite bay beach or fishing from the piers. This wonderful bayside community is located only a short drive from Rehoboth, Bethany, Dewey and Ocean City. We are only 2-1/2 hours from the Virginia, DC/MD, NJ and Philadelphia areas.
- Primary: +1 443 852 7540
- Secondary: 206 819 0672
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Front of home
Open to dining room
Nice and bright open concept
Landing on second floor
Kid's room also has TV and DVD player
Upstairs guest bath
View from community dock out over Indian River Bay
Community kids activity room
Open concept family room
Well stocked kitchen open to deck as well as family & dining room
Up to the second story
Master bedroom with much closet space and 4 piece bath. Big warm shower.
Kid's bedroom with 2 sets of bunk beds (sleeps 4). Ladders/rails available.
Toys and sitting area in Kid's room
Outdoor patio with lots of room for BBQs
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Wednesday, September 18, 2013
3 Bedroom / 2.5 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.