Ten Minutes from Disney World. for Only $59-$79 Per Night.
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Villas at Seven Dwarfs Lane villa description
Free WiFi, Free phone calls within US/Canada/Puerto Rico, Wheelchair accessible, Equipped with climate control air conditioning for your comfort.
MAIN FLOOR : Washer and dryer.
Kitchen which includes: breakfast bar, high chair, large fridge and freezer, dishwasher, microwave, stove, blender, dishes, glasses and cutlery.
Master Bedroom: king-size bed, walk-in closet, T.V.,Blu-ray, alarm clock, phone, on-suite bathroom with large jetted tub/shower.
Master Bedroom with: queen size bed, phone, T.V., DVD player,alarm clock, dresser, large closet, on-suite bathroom containing shower, bathtub, hair dryer.
2 Kids Bedrooms (each) include: 2 single beds, dresser, night-table, T.V.,DVD player
Kids bedrooms are located next to a fully-equipped bathroom
In the hallway, bonus vanity/sink and additional large closet.
The Villas at Seven Dwarfs Lane is gated 24/7 security resort that offers beautiful grounds that include: Kids playground; BBQ areas; Huge Heated Swimming Pool with a wraparound sun deck , Jacuzzi tub that overlooks the lake and fountain, Tiki bar, Fishing pier with water view, Tennis/Basketball/Volleyball courts, Car wash.
Luxurious Clubhouse that includes: WiFi, Business center, Fitness center, Ping-pong table, Game room; 2 Pool tables, Library.
Villa is located with a great access to theme parks/attractions, restaurants, golf, shopping and major highways.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Shared Kitchen
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Washing Machine
- Shared Hot Tub
- DVD Player
- Ping Pong Table
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Jetted Tub
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Water Skiing
- Basketball Court
- Jet Skiing
- Water Parks
- Theme Parks
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Fitness Center
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- The Resort has easy access to the Kissimmee-Orlando’s tourist attractions, minutes away from the many theme parks, designer outlets shopping malls, about an hour drive to the sun-soaked beaches of the Atlantic Ocean and surrounded by first class golf courses all over. A 120 acre multi-purpose complex with their own annual activities plus a wide variety of events, restaurants with traditional local meals as well as international cuisine. This is the home of Houston Astro’s Spring Training, Kissimmee-St. Cloud Convention & Visitors Bureau, Kissimmee Valley Livestock Show and Fair, Osceola County Extension Services and Silver Spurs Rodeo. Other Attractions Include: Magic Kingdom: Universally famous story of Cinderella’s fantasy adventure comes to life and let the imagination create the fun. Epcot: Different and interesting cultures as well as wonders of the world are displayed in several settings. Amazing attraction, including Mission: Space! Disney’s Animal Kingdom: An interactive zoo like atmosphere recreating for fun the Disney of animal adventures. MGM Studios: Visitors are presented with the Hollywood classics as well as the best in showbiz entertainment. Typhon Lagoon: Exciting, wild and wonderful wet water adventure. Adults and children navigate through nine exhilarating waterslides and streams. Blizzard Beach: The most slushy, slippery, exhilarating beach water park. This is Florida’s first ski resort with slalom courses, bobsled and toboggan downhill waterslides, featuring the 120-foot, feet first, eight second plunge down Summit Plummet. Universal Orlando: A block-buster entertainment! Plunge into the action and “Ride the Movies” at Universal Orlando Kennedy Space Center: At Cape Canaveral visit the museum of space exploration and look at the future of discoveries into the universe. Gatorland: Two of the most feared animals in their habitat recreated in this part of the world and enjoy the educational exhibits of alligators and snakes Wet ‘n Wild: Many rides, water slides and attractions for everyone to enjoy. This park has been a favorite for years. Richard Petty Driving Experience: Experience the ride of a lifetime by getting behind the wheel of a 600 horsepower Winston Cup style stock car racing car. Titanic Exhibit: The drama of the sinking of the Titanic has been recreated using authentic artifacts and state of the art scenic environments in a unique presentation. Wonderworks: Lot of fun and great entertainment for the entire family in this unique upside down attraction. Medieval Times: A recreation of the time when daring knights would cross the swords. You enjoy the show as well as the dinner with unlimited beverages. Arabian Nights: This is the world’s largest indoor equestrian arena where a fairy tale story is brought to life during this dinner show featuring beautiful horses from around the world. Capone’s Dinner Show: Using the Al Capone’s theme, this is a musical comedy show full of action while enjoying a delicious Italian-American buffet with unlimited beverages and dessert. Pirate’s Dinner Show: Witness the Pirate’s live while enjoying a Broadway styled musical with daring stunts and live performances. Sleuths: You participate in the role of a detective as you step into a world of comedy and intrigue while enjoying dinner at this Orlando’s unique mystery show. Included are wine, beer and soda. Islands of Adventure: This is “America’s hottest new theme park” where you will come face to face with a T-Rex and defy gravity in the world’s first inverted roller coasters. Sea World Orlando: This world’s famous 200 acres marine adventure park offers world’s class shows involving the sea mammals, thrilling rides and unbelievable encounters with animals. Discovery Cove: Located next to Sea World in Orlando, at Discovery Cove you will swim with dolphins as a day long adventure. Downtown Disney: Discover Downtown Disney Marketplace and the West Side, with top-notch restaurants, theaters, shows and the clubs. Pleasure Island: Follow your own mood in a night club haven by being a castaway on a party island. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
4 Generations Trip!
4 Generations Trip!
This condo was just perfect for our Disney trip! There was plenty of room for the 5 of us. Everything was very clean and just like the pictures. The pool and hot tub was a great place to end our busy day. Thank you Anna for a great place to stay. We will be back for our next trip to Orlando!
- Guest Jamie R. (Marathon, Wisconsin)
- Date of stay 11/09/13
- Review Submitted 11/15/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, families with young children, girls getaway, age 55+, adventure seekers, romantic getaway.
Owner response: Thank You for your review. We will be more than happy to book for you in the future.
Awesome, we loved this Villa!
Awesome, we loved this Villa!
My family absolutely loved staying at the Villas at Seven Dwarfs Lane. There was plenty of room for everyone and we were very comfortable. The grounds are secure and the kids loved the huge pool and "hot pool" as my grandaughter called it.. Anna was very good to work with and if we ever visit Kissimmee again we would definitely stay at Seven Dwarfs Villas.
- Guest Anonymous
- Date of stay 10/19/13
- Review Submitted 10/30/13
Recommended for: Families with young children, age 55+.
Owner response: Thank-you for your review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay!
This Villa is very comfortable! The primary reason for our trip was to volunteer at Give Kids the World, which is less than 10 minutes from the Villa! It was a great place to relax after our shifts at GKTW, which we spent by the pool or enjoying the hot tub! It is close enough to Disney attractions to spend time there as well as Celebration, a great community with excellent restaurants! Anna was great to work with! We will definitely consider staying there again!
- Guest VolunTOURist (Kansas City)
- Date of stay 10/05/13
- Review Submitted 10/13/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, sightseeing, girls getaway, adventure seekers.
Owner response: Thank-you for your review. We are very glad that our villa suited your needs, and we would be glad to accommodate you in the future.
Great property, just as described. Good location and close to all the theme parks. Very helpful owner who called us a couple of time to make sure everything was okay. Highly recommended this property and would stay here again
- Guest H Fam (United Kingdom)
- Date of stay 08/14/13
- Review Submitted 09/07/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, people with disabilities, sightseeing, families with young children, age 55+.
Owner response: Thank-You for taking the time to write a review, it is greatly appreciated. We are very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay.
The condo was a great size, nice and clean and close to Disney. Anna was easy to work with. I highly recommend this home.
- Guest Tanya W.
- Date of stay 07/20/13
- Review Submitted 07/30/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, sightseeing, families with young children.
Owner response: Thank You for yoru review. We try to deliver the best posible for you to enjoy your vacation.
Our stay - family of five.
Our stay - family of five.
Enjoyed a very nice stay at the property! No complaints whatsoever! All was as described. Anna was wonderful to work with. Highly recommend.
- Guest Anonymous
- Date of stay 06/29/13
- Review Submitted 07/09/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, sightseeing, families with young children, girls getaway, age 55+, romantic getaway.
Owner response: Thank You for your review. We are vary happy that you enjoyed your stay.
Disney Dream House
Disney Dream House
Great place to stay for your vacation! The property is exactly as listed. We had everything we needed and it was so convenient to the parks and shopping. The owner is very pleasant and easy to deal with. The house has so much room for your entire party. We have already booked our next vacation here!
- Guest Brenda (Lynchburg,Va)
- Date of stay 05/10/13
- Review Submitted 06/17/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, sightseeing, families with young children, girls getaway, age 55+.
Owner response: Thank You for your kind words. We are glad that our condo was what you expected to be. Thank you also for booking with us again.
Fun in the Sun
Fun in the Sun
We went to FL to experience the Orlando attractions without going to the big theme parks and this was a perfect choice! The Villa was everything it said it was and more! Anna was great to work with and made the experience very easy. The pool and hot tub were wonderful and in walking distance. I loved the security guards as they were most helpful and wonderful to talk to. Only bad thing we had to say was some of the local restaurants weren't that great. However kids had a blast at FunSpot. Pizza was good from Flippers.. Great distance from either shoreline. As we visited Clearwater and Cocoa Beach. Gulf side was much nicer and more to see. The Showcase of Cotrus was a fun trip for our family and have the best orange juice slushy ever!!!! Would definitely rent here again if we decide to do the big theme parks!!! Hope you choose this for your vacation spot if you are coming to the Orlando area! P.S. tub is master suite is to die for!
- Guest Roberts (Indiana)
- Date of stay 05/25/13
- Review Submitted 06/03/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, girls getaway, age 55+, romantic getaway.
Owner response: Thank You for your review. It is good to know that the place you rented from us fulfilled your expectations.
Our family had an amazing time at the Villas at Seven Dwarfs Lane. The community is quaint, quiet, and immaculate! The Villa was spotless when we arrived. The owners were wonderful to work with and very accommodating to our needs. We able to visit every Disney Theme park within 20 minutes (traffic some mornings)...much better than the 20-30 minute wait for a Disney Bus at a resort on "property". The villa allowed our family to spread out to our own space after a long and tiring day at the parks. I have already started to look at when we can rent again! Thank you for making our family vacation enjoyable and stress free!
- Guest db fam (New Jersey)
- Date of stay 03/22/13
- Review Submitted 04/06/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, families with young children, girls getaway, age 55+.
Owner response: Thank you so much for your kind words. We have had quests that appreciate the location. Look forward to your return visit
We stayed for an extended time in the condo. And were extremely pleased with the condition and upkeep of the condo. It was very clean and well stocked with the necessary equipment that would be needed. Anna was fantastic to work with when dealing with minor issues, and setting up the rental. I felt she went out of her way to make our stay enjoyable. I wouldn't hesitate to rent this condo again.
- Guest Reitzco (Stoughton, Wi)
- Date of stay 01/12/13
- Review Submitted 03/18/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, sightseeing, families with young children, age 55+, tourists without a car.
Owner response: We are so very glad that this has been a positive experience for you, as it has been for us...it has truly been a pleasure personally and professionally! Feel free to contact us for your future travel plans. THANK-YOU so very much for taking care of our condo... as if it were your own, it was greatly appreciated.
$79.00/per night + 13% FL tax $69.00/per night + 13% FL tax May/Sept/Oct/Nov $59.00/per night + 13% FL tax for guests staying for more than 28 nights. NO minimum stay necesarry . Cleaning fee $80.00 per stay.Bookings more then 14 nights-no charges for cleaning $100.00 damage/reservation deposit ( 100% returnable)
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Year Purchased: 2012
About the owner: We purchased this townhouse in Kissimmee because of the great things we heard about the area from friends. After visiting, we ended up falling in love with it! It exceeded our expectations because of its beauty.
Why the Owner Chose Villas at Seven Dwarfs Lane:
We chose this Villa because we know it is in a safe location that has short distance to all Disney attractions, shopping and restaurants. Also, it is extremely well kept.
The Unique Benefits at this Villa:
The villa is very spacious (covering 1500 sqft.). There are so many activities to enjoy within the property itself. You can never get bored.
- Primary: +1 204-880-0365 any time
- Secondary: + evening
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Living room with sofa bed and dining area.
Master bedroom with king-size bed. TV and Blu-ray
Bedroom with queen size bed, TV and DVD player.
Kids room #1
Bathroom located by kids bedrooms (extra sink not shown on picture)
Entrance to Seven Dwarfs Villas
Club House and Pool area with tables, chairs and umbrellas
Volleyball Court and ( Basket ball court not on the picture)
Ping-pong table/ Library (Fitness Centre not on the picture)
Fully equipped Kitchen
Washer and Dryer on main floor
Bathroom of master bedroom (with Jacuzzi)
Kids room #2
Front view of Club House
Hot tub with the lake view
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Sunday, December 08, 2013
4 Bedroom / 3.5 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.