Family Vacation Home - Close to Yellowstone River & Park
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Livingston house description
Modest home away from home 3/2 (sleeps 9-10). Full kitchen (dishwasher, gas stove, dishes, cookware, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, blender) opens to dining/living room. Large dining table(sits 6-8) and breakfast bar. Living room has couch, Dish family channels TV & DVR.
Bedroom 1: has two bunk bed sets (a full & 3 singles) with extra single pull out mattress (sleeps 5-6), TV/DVD.
Bedroom 2: has a queen & dresser (sleeps 2).
Master has queen (sleeps 2), dresser TV/DVR.
Two full shower/tub bathrooms. Washer/dryer laundry room. Large garage to stow your gear in. Plenty of linens & towels included.
- Vacation Rental
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Non Smoking Only:
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 9-10
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- DVD Player
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Equestrian Events
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Basketball Court
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Rock Climbing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Water Tubing
- Hunting Small Game
- Hunting Big Game
- Mountain Climbing
- Mountain Biking
- Wildlife Viewing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Bird Watching
- Paddle Boating
- Horseback Riding
- Gambling Casinos
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- 13 mi So.of Livingston & 40 mi No. Yellowstone Park *** 1.5 miles to nearest Yellowstone river public access & close to several creeks for great fishing. Enjoy river floating, tubing & white water rafting. Hiking , rock climbing, wildlife viewing, natural hot springs, gem hunting and horseback riding close by. 13 miles to Livingstone for fine dining, shopping, nightlife and 30 miles to Bozeman. 10 miles to Chico Hot Springs & 40 miles to Yellowstone Park entrance in Gardiner, MT. World class hunting in the fall and winter activities within reasonable driving distance....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
$800.00 per week - $100.00 per night (4 night Min.) plus $100.00 cleaning fee. MT State Lodging Tax 7% additional. Damage Insurance fee $49.00 non-refundable. Reservation Deposit of 50% required on confirmation. Balance + Insurance fee + Lodging tax due 30 days prior to arrival.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Primary: +1 406-697-6198 Leave name,number & times to call you back or text
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Kitchen, dishwasher, microwave, gas stove, coffee maker, toaster, dishes, pots
#2 Bedroom Queen
Dining & Livingroom
1 full & single, two singles & a pull out mattress. TV/DVD.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Sunday, July 14, 2013