Wow! Sleeps 18 in Beds! Large Affordable Waikoloa Village Home!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Special offer: New year special rate $80.00 off weekly rate. Details
Other Waikoloa Beach Resort Properties house description
Our vacation home, Diamond on the Green, is the ultimate family vacation retreat on the Big Island of Hawaii!
The Diamond has plenty of room for the whole family, including aunts and uncles. It has 6 large bedrooms that sleep 18 people in beds and 4 1/2 baths. From lounging on the 700 square foot lanai and glazing over the neighborhood with the Pacific Ocean and Maui in the background to playing foos ball downstairs or soaking in the hot tub on the secluded patio, Diamond on the Green has something for everyone. While allowing everyone to be together, the Diamond still allows each person a certain amount of privacy.
The Diamond has a secluded hot tub, huge lanais, recreation room, foos ball table, and cable TV in every bedroom, the living room and recreation room. Wireless internet service is available throughout the house. The Diamond allows guests to choose to be connect to the outside world or simply away from it all!
Diamond on the Green is located next to the 11th green of the Waikoloa VIllage Golf Course. It is very tastefully decorated in tropical tones and with the goal of maximum comfort for all guests. It is a large 2 story home nessled back away from the street with mango trees in the front yard. It is so easy to just be lazy and forget the rest of the world when lounging on the upstairs lanai with the distant view of the ocean through the mango trees and a breeze in the air!
The Diamond is very open and airy with high ceilings and lots of windows and ceiling fans. It is tastefully decorated to accentuate its tropical surroundings. The kitchen, living room and dining room are open with high ceilings and views toward the ocean. All of the bedrooms are large, with ceiling fans and most have walk-in closets. Each bedroom has its own theme. All of the bathrooms have beautiful, peaceful but dazzling glass tile and differnt bath fixtures to compliment the themes in that part of the house. This house is really all about comfort! The beauty is just a bonus!
When we go out of town and rent vacation homes for our family, we like room-by-room descriptions instead of flowery general descriptions of the whole house. So the following is a description of each room.
Living Room - The living room is elegantly appointed with over stuffed furniture, a large screen TV, DVD/VHS player and CD player and ceiling fans.
Dining Room - Seats 6 comfortably, although the matching chairs in the adjacent bedroom increases the seating to 8. The kitchen island seats 5 more. Tables seating 8 more people are on the upstairs lanai. The hutch contains Miksa serving dishes for beautiful buffet style serving.
Kitchen - The kitchen is fully equipped with stainless steel appliances, including 2 refrigerators, convection/conventional wall oven, cooktop with pop-up fan, dishwasher, wall microwave, 2 sinks each with an insta-hot water dispenser, and pantry closet. Even the dishes are on a tropical theme so you can set a lovely table. The kitchen is fully equipped with small appliances, including a blender for tropical drinks at sunset!
Lanai - The upstairs lanai is the crowd peaser. It is 10' wide and approximatley 70' long. Even on a windy day, the lanai is sheltered and comfortable. There are patio tables and chairs, lounge chases and a bench. Guests always list the lanai as one of their favorite things about Diamond on the Green.
Quiet Room - At the end of the lanai is a room enclosed on 3 sides with a sofa and loveseat. It is the perfect place to read or take a nap.
Patio - The backyard is a concrete patio with a fence sheltering the hot tub area from the view of the golf course. The view of the brillant Waikoloa stars for the hot tub at night is breath-taking. The BBQ grill is also located on the patio just loutside the dining room sliding glass door.
Royal Palm Retreat (Upstairs Master Suite with 1 King Bed) - This bedroom has an away from it all feel. It has a flat screen tv, many windows, full size desk, file cabinet, ceiling fan and walk-in closet. Its bathroom has a large shower and a sliding glass door providing direct access to the hot tub on the patio.
Paradise Found (Upstairs Bedroom with1 King Bed) - It is a large comfortable room with a king bed, sofa.loveseat, TV, DVD player, walk-in closet, ceiling fan and siding glass door onto the deck.
Aloha Sunrise (Upstairs Bedroom with Queen Bed) - This is the sunrise room. It is light and cheerful and just off the dining room. It has a small table and chairs and ceiling fan.
Upstairs Main Bath - This bath has a very large shower, including a bench seat, hand held shower head and a sliding glass door that allows direct access to the hot tub from this bath. It is across the hall from the Upstairs King Bedroom.
Upstairs Powder Bath - This bath is also across the hall from the Upstairs King Bedroom.
South Seas Hide Away (Downstairs Master Suite with1 King Bed and 1 Queen Bed) - This bedroom is perfect for a family with small children. This bedroom has its own bathroom with shower, TV, ceiling fan and walk-in closet.
Tropical Splendor (Downstairs Bedroom Next to Staircase with 2 Queens) - This bedroom is light and airy and large enough to comfortably accomodate 2 queen size beds. It has a sliding glass door that opens onto the downstairs lanai, ceiling fan and a walk-in closet.
Peacock Refuge (Downstairs Bedroom with 2 Queens) - This bedroom is the peacock bedroom in honor of the beautiful peacocks that roam Waikoloa Village. This bedroom is large enough to comfortably accomodate 2 queen size beds. It has a sliding glass door that opens onto the downstairs lanai, ceiling fan and a walk-in closet.
Service Hall - The service hall is located next to the two downstairs queen bedrooms. It has a double vanities with sinks that allow more people to get ready at the same time, an extra side-by-side refrigerator/freezer with water dispenser, 2 stack washers and dryers, and a counter and sink that service both as a laundry area and bar sink for the recreation room. and 3 ceiing fans. There is also a storage area for the boogie boards, tennis racquets, beach towels and golf clubs provided for the use of Diamond on the Green guests.
Downstairs Bathroom - This bath has a bathtub and shower.
Recreation Room - This room has a piano, TV, DVD, VHS lots of books, VHS movies, board games, and puzzels, as well as, a sofa sleeper, loveseat, and chair and game table and chairs and a ceiing fan.
Staircase - There is an exterior and interior staircase providing easy access from floor to floor.
Downstairs Lanai - Approximately, 400 feet of covered Lanai. There is a well loved foos ball table on this lanai. On many occasions it is hard to tell whether the mothers preparing dinner love this game more than the kids playing it!
Driveway - The driveway accomodates 3 cars without double parking. There is additional on-street parking.
Misc. - We provide all linens, towels, dish towels, an iron, an ironing board, vaccum cleaner (yes, we do have tenants who confirm that we have a vaccum before renting), and hair dryers in all bathrooms.
We have one requirement that we want to be extremely upfront about so no one is surprised or disappointed later: Diamond on the Green is a NON-SMOKING house. The owner has allergies and this point is non-negotiable.
We have a large family on the Big Island and family that visits from Honolulu. At times, we have had more than our guest limit of 18 guests and stillhave had comfortable, happy get-to-gethers.
We believe that once you have stayed at Diamond on the Green, you will agree that it is the 'Jewel of Waikoloa.'
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
The person signing the rental agreement must be at least 25. We prefer multi-generational groups. We do do not allow loud music, shouting, yelling or other activities that disburb the neighbors. This is a quiet, peaceful community. Most people leave their windows open and loud sounds disturb them. We want everyone , including our neighbors, to enjoy your visit. We have never had a complaint from our neighbors so apparently this message works for everyone....moreless
- Limited Accessibility:
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only:
Bedrooms: 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 18, Beds for 18
- King size beds (1) 3 King size Slimmons Beautyrest beds with individually pocketed coils in the mattresses, Queen size Beds (1) 6 Queen size Slimmons Beautyrest beds with individually pocketed coils in the mattresses, Sleep Sofa or Futons (1) The recreation room has a queen size hide-a-bed...moreless
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
Kitchen - The kitchen is fully equipped with stainless steel appliances, including 2 refrigerators, convection/conventional wall oven, cooktop with pop-up fan, dishwasher, wall microwave, 2 sinks each with an insta-hot water dispenser, and pantry closet. Even the dishes are on a tropical theme so you can set a lovely table. The kitchen is also fully equipped with small appliances, including a blender for tropical drinks at sunset!...moreless
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Parking Off Street:
- Washing Machine:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Linens Provided:
- The following is a summary of the most important amenities at the Diamond: Room for everyone in an extremely comfortable, afforable and beautiful home and neighborhood; Substantial discounts on golf rates at the Wiakoloa Village Golf Course; Free use of the Waikoloa Village swimming pool and children's pool are approximately 3 blocks from the Diamond; Tennis racquets for use at the Waikoloa Village Tennis Courts; Boogie boards, beach towels, and other beach paraphernalia the nearby beachs; Excellent scenic sidewalks throughout the Village for walking and jogging; Jogging stoller, high chair and other children's items; Board games, books, and puzzels and other entertainment; Plenty of refrigeration and laundry facilities; Wonderful kitchen; 12 ceiling fans for lots of fresh air and tropical atmosphere; Large bedrooms with walk-in closets Tasteful, tropical decor...moreless
- Video Library:
- Satellite / Cable:
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Computer Available:
- Wireless Internet:
- Free Long Distance:
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool:
Lanai / Gazebo:
The Lanai upstairs is the crowd peaser. It has a distant ocean view. It is 10' wide and approximatley 70' long. Even on a windy day, the lanai is sheltered and comfortable. There are patio tables and chairs, lounge chases and a bench. Sunsets and start gazing are always favorites listed by guests as favorite things about the Diamond. Additionally, the Quiet Room is at the end of the Lanai. It is a room enclosed on 3 sides with a sofa and loveseat. It is the perfect place to read or take a nap....moreless
Deck / Patio:
There is a large concrete patio with a fence sheltering the hot tub area from the view of the golf course. The view of the brillant Waikoloa stars for the hot tub at night is breath-taking. The BBQ grill is also located on the patio just loutside the dining room sliding glass door....moreless
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Grill Gas
Location & View
- Golf Course Front:
- Deepsea Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Fitness Center
- Basketball Court
- Massage Therapist
- Pier Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Whale Watching
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Wildlife Viewing
- Botanical Garden
- Duty Free Shops
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Horseback Riding
- Eco Tourism
- Bird Watching
- Waikoloa Village is one of the best kept secrets on the Big Island! It is located approximately 6 miles inland from the Waikoloa Beach Resort area or 10-15 minutes to the best beaches on the Big Island and all of the resorts' activities and restaurants. It is at the 1000' elevation with lots of sun, but cooling breezes. Year-round daytime temperatures are approximately 78-82 degrees. Waikoloa Village is a picturesque village with a supermarket that has an excellent deli and bakery, restaurants, gas station, bank, some professional offices, a post office and a Robert Trent Jones designed golf course running through the middle of the Village. Flocks of wild turkeys and occassionally a goat or donkey wonder around the golf course or onto the miles of sidewalks connecting all parts of the Village. A morning walk to the Village Market for fresh rolls and coffee is a crowd favorite, even for those who do not particularly like to exercise! Waikoloa Village is an affordable, more spacious and slower local style of living than staying in small expensive hotel rooms and compressed condos in the resort area. Our vacation tenants enjoy free access to the Waikoloa Village Association Recreation Center, which is approximately 3 blocks down the street. Our home is the closest home to the Recreation Center. The Recreation Center/Club House includes a large swimming pool, children's pool, tennis courts, and community activities area. Our tenants also enjoy significantly discounted golf rates. There is also a fairly good restaurant at the Recreation Center/Club House. Down the hill approximately 6 miles from our home, is the Waikoloa Beach Resorts area. It is often referred to as the 'Gold Coast'. It consists of 6 major luxury resort hotels, condos and some private residences. The area spans approximately 15 miles along the ocean. The are several excellent white sand public state beach parks in the area. All resorts are required to provide public access to their beaches but parking can be expensive. One of our family's favorite outings is to go to the Hilton after dinner, and ride the boats, tram and walk the paths by the lagoons and watch the dolphins. It is a lot of entertainment for the price of a parking pass. Another favorite is going to the Mauna Kea Resort in the evening to see the Manta Rays. If the Hilton Swim with the Dolphin program is not fully booked, they will allow non-hotel guests to book a dolphin encounter. Depending upon the season, sometimes, these can be booked several weeks in advance of your arrival. Approximately, 20 miles farther inland is the ranching town of Waimea. It has the Parker Ranch Museum and Rodeo grounds, the Waimea Theater, several excellent restaurants, wagon and horse rides sometimes and a number of community events such as the Cherry Blosom Feasival and Parade. Approximately, 50 miles inland, off Saddle Road, is the world famous Mauna Kea Observatory and Summit. At 13,796 feet the air is thin and crisp. The views of the ancient lava flows, high desert, Mauna Loa, distant ocean and beaches and the valley are unforgettable. Being above the clouds and vegitation line is truly unique. Playing in the snow during winter months is a favortie. Kailua Kona is approximately 40 miles south. It is the home of the Ironman Triathalon, historic Alii Drive street and shops, and excellent deep seafishing, It also has several big box stores such as Costco, Walmart, K-Mart, Safeway, Office Max and Ross Dress of Less. There are many sight seeing and tourist attactions in Kona. Hilo is approximately 85 miles across the island from Waikoloa. HIlo is old Hawaii at its best. There are so many things to do, including our favorites, which include the Zoo (very small scale with local animals), Pacific Tsunami Museum, Rainbow Falls, Akaka Falls, and quaint old town shops, We recommend taking the Saddle Road in the morning to Hilo to see all of the wildlife and high desert terrain and returing along the Hamakua Coastline, through Honokaa (with a stop at Tex Drive In for hot malasada-donuts) and then through Waimea. Seeing the Volcano National Park is an ambitious all-day trip, but worth the effort if you have the time. Approximately 15 miles north is Kawaihae, one of our favorite places on the Big Island. In our experience, the sunsets from the boat harbor are unequalled anywhere on the Big Island except maybe down the road at Spencer State Park. The restaurants are excellent and reasonably priced by Big Island standards. There is an very good art gallery. The shave ice stand is one of the two best on the island. The Waikoloa Village offers something for every age group. It is the perfect place for a family reunion or place for friends to vacation together. Waikoloa Village is an affordable option for enjoying all the 'Gold Coast' has to offer. ....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Why would you want to stay anywhere else!
Why would you want to stay anywhere else!
This house is awesome! So many bedrooms and the bathrooms were updated and clean. Upstairs shower was my new friend. Miss it terribly. It has everything you need to enjoy your vacation. Towels, boogie boards, chairs for the beach, snorkle equipment. You wont get that at a hotel. We have already said we want to come back. Hopefully in a few years. Mahalo and Aloha.
- Guest Marlene D.
- Date of stay 10/20/13
- Review Submitted 11/01/13
Family Wedding Accomodations
Family Wedding Accomodations
Our family thoroughly enjoyed our stay in this beautiful and accommodating home while visiting for our granddaughter's wedding in Kona. The furnishings were wonderful and every need was taken care of to our expectations and more. We woke up early each morning to the singing of the birds, and went to bed each night after spectacular sunsets, viewed from the spacious lanai. The trade winds kept us cool and very comfortable. We were delighted by the very economical price for our 8 day stay and would recommend this home for anyone planning a trip to the big island. The Hansen Family - all 11 of us!
- Guest Astounded (Roseburg, OR/USA)
- Date of stay 06/27/13
- Review Submitted 08/01/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, sightseeing, age 55+.
Fabulous Time in a Wonderful, Huge House!
Fabulous Time in a Wonderful, Huge House!
Our family (3 boys ages 7, 6 and 15 months) visited Hawaii with my sister-in-law and her family (12 year old girl, 10 year old boy, 7 year old girl, 3 year old boy). The house was perfect! The rooms were big, comfy and numerous! There were lots of nooks and cranies like hidden bedrooms or quiet spots on the lanai for kids to pair off and play or for someone to take a nap. (There was even a massage lounge chair on the lanai outside of the master bedroom). The bathrooms were clean and spacious. At least two of them had double headed showers. The garage/rec room was perfect for putting on sunscreen for a big day and otherwise packing up to go or unpacking from a big day. The hot tub was perfect in the evening. Waikoloa village is a great, central location for visiting the big island. The grocery store (Waikoloa Village Market) is right around the corner, has everything you need and has reasonable prices by Hawaii standards. The kitchen was clean, modern and stocked with every conceivable pot or pan you would need. I can't imagine a better place to bring a big group!
- Guest Phil (Rochester, MN)
- Date of stay 02/09/13
- Review Submitted 03/13/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, families with young children, girls getaway, age 55+.
Loved this vacation rental!
Loved this vacation rental!
We had a family reunion here at this vacation rental. There were 14 to 16 of us. The house easily accommodated us all. There are areas for quiet and areas to come together. The kitchen was very well stocked for meal preparation, everything you could want. And there were two big refrigerators which we made full use of. The beds were comfy. Plenty of beach toys and towels. Several washers and dryers. A huge lanai. A hot tub. And plenty of bathrooms, which is always an issue with large groups. We were more than happy with our choice and would choose it again. Mahalo to the owners and managers for thinking of everything!
- Guest Laurel (Papaaloa, Hawaii, USA)
- Date of stay 01/30/13
- Review Submitted 02/22/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, adventure seekers, romantic getaway, families with young children, girls getaway, sightseeing, age 55+.
Special offer: New year special rate $80.00 off weekly rate.
Special rate: $1870.00 per week up to 10 guests. $20.00 per additional guest per night. (18 max. guests) 1 week min. stay. plus tax and deposit.
Low Season (April 15, 2013 - December 14, 2013) $1550wk or $300nt (4nt min.) Please add: 13.5% for HI taxes, plus $15 per night for each guest beyond 10. High Season (December 15, 2012 - April 14, 2013) $1950wk or $350nt (4nt min) Please add: 13.5% for HI taxes, plus $20 per night for each guest beyound 10 Minimum stay is 4 nights, except Christmas/New year Holiday is 14 nights minimum. Refundable Security/Add. Cleaning Deposit: $500. Standard cleaning is included the above rates.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 1995
About the owner: My name is Lynnia Woods. My husband is Henry Pelfrey. My husband is half Hawaiian and grew upon the Big Island of Hawaii. He roamed the beaches, snorkelled the bays, fished the sea and hunted the uplands before any of the Kohala Resorts were built. He is an expert on the best beaches, fishing and hunting on the Big Island. For over 20 years, I have hunted other 'prey' in the Islands, such as good restaurants, fun water sports, quaint shops, and real estate. Together, we have scuba dived, boogie boarded and generally trecked from the mountains to the sea on the Big Island. As our daughter has grown up, we have seen a different view of the Big Island. Many things we had not given much thought, such as which parks have the best play structures and which beaches have the best waves for children, became very important. We have a large family in Hawaii plus we have a number of mainland family members and friends who have traveled with us to Hawaii over the years and those who live in Hawaii who have joined us. We are very accustomed to making travel plans and accomodating large groups. In 1995 we built Alii Hale, our 3 bedroom, 3 bath house on Alii Drive, and put it on vacation rental when we were not in Kona. Next, we needed more space so we started renting another house to go with it. In 2005, we began converting Diamond on the Green from a long term rental to a vacation home. This was an extensive, painstaking remodel that took almost 3 years. The result, however, was worth the effort. When we are not chasing rainbows in Hawaii, my husband is an engineer who owns and operates a heavy construction company. I am a construction/real estate attorney, who owns and operates a mini-storage, and three vacation rental homes, two in Hawaii and one in Lincoln City, Oregon. Your calls and e-mails will go to my mini-storage manager, Monique Burnett. We really enjoy hearing from our guests. So, please give us your thoughts.
Why the Owner Chose Other Waikoloa Beach Resort Properties:
Diamond on the Green is the 'Grand Dame of Waikoloa Village'. Waikoloa Village was developed by Boise Cascade in the early 1970s as a planned community, one of the first developments of its kind on the Big Island. Diamond on the Green was one of the first, if not the first, houses constructed in Waikoloa Village. It was built by Earnie Ford, Boise Cascades' vice president in charge of Waikoloa Village lots sales. He ran his sales office out of the first floor of Diamond on the Green. I purchased the Diamond in 1995 from Mr. Ford's Estate because it was such and extraordinary home. Most of my husband's family members had been in the home when it was first built and everyone remembered it as such a great home. When it was listed for sale, I went to look at it and was smitten, too. The house was very large, state of the art and opulent by 1970s standards. Structurally, it is extraordinary. All of the demising walls are plywood instead of sheetrock. The lot choice and design of the Diamond is exceptional because it is sited just below the knoll of the golf course, which significantly blocks the wind. The west windows and louvers allow lots of fresh air. Everything about the Diamond was opulent in its day. For example, it had blue bathroom fixutures and a huge sunken bathtub with a sliding glass door and louvers. The floor plan is unique, but timeless. It is open, light and inviting, which facilitated a remodel that makes this house seem as if it could fit into any upscale present day suburban subdivision. We have retained the original little signs at the entry of the driveway to honor the historical significance of this home to Waikoloa Village. The Diamond has an excellent location. It is one of the closest private homes to the Recreation Center and Golf ProShop. It sits back from the street at a much higher elevation, which provides a lot of privacy. Diamond on the Green truly was and still is the 'Jewel of Waikoloa Village.'
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Most people are drawn to this home because of its location and size. The location is so close the Recreation Center, the Village Market and shopping center is not far away, and the short drive to the best beaches on the island. There is plenty of space for being together or to spreadout for 'me' time. After staying a few days at Diamond on the Green, most guests come to really enjoy breakfast on the upstairs lanai looking out over the street with the ocean in the distance as walkers and joggers go by while the birds chip their good morning calls to each other. In June and July, breakfast may include mangos from the trees in the front yard. Glazing at the stars from the hot tub, playing foos ball and playing the piano are frequently listed by guests as favorite things to do. Many people enjoy the discount golf rates. For guest who do not wish to bring their own clubs, there are 2 sets of golf clubs at the Diamond. Beach towels, boogie boards, other beach equipment, and tennis racquets are also at the Diamond. The Diamond provides elegant accomodations at ecomony prices for large groups of family and friends. We have not scrimped on anything that we deemed important for comfort. We have lots of experience renting vacation rentals for our own group of family and friend and as owners receiving feed back on our homes. From that experience we have developed ideas about what items are important for comfort and to eliminate tension among group members. For example, the Diamond is unusual because it provides 3 kings size beds, plus another 6 queen size beds. There are 3 refrigerator/freezers, which allows large quantities of food to be purchased at Costco and stored until guests need to use them. Guests always seem to want to do their laundry at the same time, so there are 2 indoor stack washers and dryers. There are TVs in all bedrooms, the living room and recreation rooms so just about everyone gets to watch their favorite program.
- Primary: Toll Free: (877) 244-4753
- Secondary: (503) 669-8000 (Oregon, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
The Diamond's elegant living room, kitchen island and dining room
Royal Palm Retreat (Upstairs master suite with king size bed and full size desk)
Paradise Found - Upstairs Bedroom with king size bed (View No. 1)
Aloha Sunrise - Upstairs queen size bed with golf course views
Upstairs Main Bath with huge shower with seat and dazzeling tile (View No. 2)
Tropical Splendor - Downstairs Bedroom with 2 queen size beds
Downstairs Master Bath with custom cabinets, granite countertops and tile shower
Service Hall - One of the two bath sinks outside bedrooms (View No. 1)
Rec. Room with piano, TV, game table and foos ball game say lots of fun!
Quiet Room at the end of the Lanai is perfect for reading or a nap
Lanai - Watching sunsets, stars and walkers and joggers (View No. 2)
The Diamond from the street showing its driveway and part of parking area
Kitchen with custom cabinets, granite countertops and stainless steel appliances
Upstairs Master Bath with custom cabinets, granite countertops and tile shower
Paradise Found - Upstairs Bedroom with sofa and loveseat (View No. 2)
Main Bath Upstairs with custom cabinets, granite countertops (View No. 1)
Peacock Refuge - Downstairs Bedroom with 2 queen size beds
Downstairs Master Suite with king and queen size beds
Downstairs Main Bath with custom cabinets, granite countertops and tile bath
Service Hall - 2 washers and 2 dryers, ref./freezer (View No. 2)
Hot Tub on the Patio with wild turkeys visiting in the background
The Diamond's huge Lanai is a crowd favorite (View No. 1)
Another oceanview from the Lanai
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Monday, March 03, 2014
6 Bedroom / 4.5 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.