Still Available Christmas 2013! 2 Bd, 2.5 BA, Sleeps 6 Ski Festival Condo
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Ballard House condo description
Winter 2012/13 Ski Season Special - Stay 5,6 or more nights and get free nights - Call directly for best rate quote - 877-450-8838
Property: Ballard Building North, Unit #203
Location! Comfort! Convenience - 2 Bd / 2.5 Ba Luxury Downtown Telluride Condo - Located 1.5 Blocks from Ski Area and Center Main Street - Deck - Mountain Views
Perfect for Families, Couples (Property Can be set up with 2 King Beds) - 1, Reserved Garage Parking Space - Wireless Internet - Elevator Access
2 Bedroom, 2.5 Bathroom Condo - Sleeps 6 - Central downtown Telluride location, Ballard House Condos North Building is just 1.5 blocks from Telluride Town Park, the Gondola, Lift 8 and Main Street. Perfect for families, couples, festival goers and skiers.
• Located downtown - 1 Block From Gondola, Lift 8, Dining & Shopping
• Gas Fireplace
• Flat Screen TVs in Living Area and Both Bedrooms
• Secure Private Underground Parking
• Elevator Access
• High-End Finishes Throughout
BEDDING & BATHS:
• Master Bedroom - King
- High Definition Flat Screen TV
- Master Bath with Large Jetted Tub, Double Vanity Sinks
• Bedroom 2 – 2 Twins
- High Definition Flat Screen TV
- Full Bath with Steam Shower, Double Vanity Sinks
• Spacious Living Area
• Gas Fireplace
• Fully Equipped Gourmet Kitchen with High-End Stainless Steel Appliances
• Steam Shower
• 1, reserved garage parking space.
• High Speed Internet – WIFI
• Ski Locker
Taxes & Fees:
• 12.4% Tax
• Checkout Cleaning Fee: $195.00
• Limited Liability Insurance: $39.00 – Protects you up to $3,000.00 in accidental damage, theft or lost keys to a home.
By Colorado State Law, occupancy cannot exceed the maximum amount of 6 for this property at anytime.
SAVE MONEY - GET THE BEST VALUE AND DEAL - PACKAGING and SUPER DISCOUNTS on...
• Lift Tickets
• Ski/Board Equipment Rentals
• Car Rentals
• Winter/Summer Activities
Business License #: 14561
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
Bathrooms: 2.5 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Catering Available:
- Cooking Utensils
- Washing Machine:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Linens Provided:
- Wireless Internet
- Outdoor Grill
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Rock Climbing
- Ice Skating
- Ski Privileges Optional
- Whitewater Rafting
- Water Tubing
- Mountain Climbing
- Mountain Biking
- Ski Lift Privileges
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Eco Tourism
- Bird Watching
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Horseback Riding
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Massage Therapist
- Cross Country Skiing
- Basketball Court
- Medical Services
- Fitness Center
- Wildlife Viewing
- Winter Season: Alpine skiing, snowboarding, cross-country skiing, hike-to skiing w/in the resort, back-country guided skiing, world renowned ski school , heli-skiing, cat-skiing (nearby Silverton Mountain), snow shoeing, snowmobiling, children's activities at the eco-adventure center, multiple terrain parks, NASTAR, sleigh ride dinners & dinners to Alpino Vino via enclosed snow-coach, nearby hot springs (driving distance). Summer: hiking, mountain biking, fly fishing, jeep trails, championship golf courses, tennis, paddle tennis, rock climbing, Frisbee golf, access to high altitude lakes and trails, access to 14,000 ft peaks, rafting, children’s activities at eco-adventure center, world acclaimed summer festivals. Historic Telluride offers a rustic & authentic western town with unparallel dining experiences and lively nightlife. The town of Telluride also includes ice skating, sledding, a movie theatre & boutiques....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
What a disappointment
What a disappointment
We arrived late and the unit was unbelievably hot inside and was without air conditioning or fans to cool it down. It stayed uncomfortably hot inside each night, even though we constantly had the windows and patio doors open and it was cool outside. The wireless would not work for the duration of our stay, despite our repeated requests to the property management (Latitude 38) to fix this. The lack of wireless was a real handicap. The comforter and quilt in the master bedroom had stains and odd crusty bits stuck to it ... disgusting. We also discovered on our first morning that there was no hot water. The one thing the property management person managed to do for us was bring in a plummer to fix the hot water that night, but it did not save us from freezing showers the first day. While on the surface the unit seemed great, in general it was very poorly maintained. Towel and toilet paper racks were dangling from the wall in the master bathroom and there were picture hooks exposed where pictures must have once hung. Shelving was missing. It was surprising. It was not at all an enjoyable experience, particularly due to the property management staff's disinterest and defensiveness about the issues we were having with their unit. They, of course, also refused to compensate us for the numerous issues we had to withstand. We felt like suckers for paying what we did for such a subpar experience.
- Guest Stephanie (Littleton, CO)
- Date of stay 07/14/12
- Review Submitted 07/21/12
Manager response: We don't agree that this is an accurate or factual representation by the guest as to the condition, function or treatment they received or experienced during their stay, or of the property. Our management team responded promptly, to numerous calls and accusations by the guest. Our properties are carefully cared for and well maintained. All systems, appliances, internet are tested weekly and additionally prior to any guest arrival. We meet each guest in person and walk through the property at arrival. We also provide our guests with our cell phone numbers, so that we can be reached any time of the day or night, just in case. We would go out of our way to work with our guests if/when there is a discrepancy; as we place a great value on ensuring our guests stay is a memorable one, for the right reasons. All that said, anyone who acts aggressive, irrational or makes exaggerated claims, probably does that on a regular basis, and we just don't have the ability to change that, as much as we'd like to.
Rates from $279 to $619 Nightly - 2 Night Minimum (unless otherwise specified) Sales Tax 12.4% - Checkout Cleaning Fee: $195 - Limited Liability Insurance: $39 Christmas/New Years 12/21-1/3/2013 - 5 Night Min | Jan/Feb/Special 1/4-2/12/2013 Winter Regular 2/13-3/24/2013 | End Ski Season & Spring Special 3/25-6/8/2013 Summer 2013 6/9-8/27/2013 | Bluegrass 6/19-6/23/2013 4 Night Min. Film Fest 8/28-9/2/2013 4 Night Min | Blues & Brews 9/12-9/15/2013 3 Night Min Fall Offseason - 9/16-11/20/2013 - Call Directly 877-450-8838 For Best Rate Quote Free Night Specials Available During Certain Seasons | Rates Subject to Change
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Primary: +1 (877) 450-8838 (Toll Free)
- Secondary: +1 (970) 728-8838
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Gorgeous East Valley Views! Deck with BBQ - 2 Bd/ 2Ba, Sleeps 6
Fully Equipped Gourmet Kitchen - High-end Stainless Steel Appliances
Living Area: Gas Fireplace - HDTV - Pullout Sleeper Sofa
Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed - Private En Suite Master Bath - HDTV
Master Bathroom: Large Jetted Tub - Steam Shower - Double Vanity
Guest Bedroom: 2 Twins (Convertible King) - Private En Suite Bath - HDTV
Ballard 203 North Floor plan
Deck with Views to East - Ajax Peak, Ingram Falls, Bear Creek
Living Area: Gas Fireplace - HDTV - Pullout Sleeper Sofa - Deck with Views
Guest Bathroom: Steam Shower - Double Vanity Sinks
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Tuesday, December 03, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2.5 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.