Fabulous Fun in the Florida Sun!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Lely Resort house description
Enjoy the sun all day long on the over sized lanai of this home with a fabulous southern view. Bask by the pool and spa, or lounge in the shade and marvel at the private performance of birds on the water. A warm, welcoming respite from the winter cold, the comfortably relaxed Tommy Bahama interior creates a classic tropical paradise for your best vacation ever!.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Ice Maker
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Linens Provided:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Towels Provided
- Iron & Board
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- THE PLAYER CLUB & SPA OFFERS: Amazing, beautiful swimming pools. 7 Har-Tru Tennis courts with tennis pro shop. Fitness center with various classes at all levels. Complete spa facility. Tiki bar. Al fresco dining and an indoor restaurant. Bocce. Basketball. Billiards. Movies. WE HAVE : Beach chairs, coolers,umbrella and beach towels. Pool float, noodles, and work out water dumbbells. Bike. Iron and board...moreless
- Music Library:
- CD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- DVD Player
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool:
- Lanai / Gazebo:
- Outdoor Grill
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Medical Services
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Hunting Small Game
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Basketball Court
- Massage Therapist
- Live Theater
- Water Parks
- Eco Tourism
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Botanical Garden
- Miniature Golf
- Bird Watching
- Fitness Center
- Wildlife Viewing
- Outlet Shopping
- Sight Seeing
- Gambling Casinos
- Scenic Drives
- Within Lely Resort there are 2 public golf courses, Flamingo and Mustang. We are 36 miles to Fort Myers airport or 105 miles to Fort Lauderdale International airport. Enjoy Naples Zoo, Naples Botanical Garden, The Everglades, downtown Old Naples (restaurants and shopping on 5th Ave and 3rd Street), Naples beaches and pier, Marco Island beaches, The Philharmonic,more than 50 golf courses in Naples!, Tin City and so much more!!...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Luxurious, comfortable and hospitable
Luxurious, comfortable and hospitable
This was one of my best vacations ever. The house was large and accommodating for myself and two sisters. Love the pool and spa -- spent most of our time lounging on the lanai. Beds were exceptionally comfortable, linens crisp and clean. The clubhouse was quite close and provided numerous classes, including water fitness. The kitchen was large and well-equipped, though I must admit we went out most of the time. Naples has many outstanding restaurants and we sampled quite a few during our stay. I would not hesitate to recommend this house to my friends if they plan to vacation in the area.
- Guest Mary Pat (Phoenix, Oregon. USA)
- Date of stay 01/01/12
- Review Submitted 07/17/12
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, sightseeing, romantic getaway, age 55+, families with young children, girls getaway.
$8,000./month peak months(Jan-April) Rental taxes additional $1000.00 refundable security deposit 50% due upon signing rental agreement, balance due 30 days before arrival Discounts available for multiple months. Special pricing for off peak months. $100 cleaning fee Players Club & Spa optional, Transfer fee- $265 Sorry no weekly rentals. House cleaning available during your stay for an additional charge.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: RSW Fort Myers, FL at 36 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I 75 at 7 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Sam Snead's Tavern at Lely Resort at 2 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Lely Resort Golf at 2 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Sam Snead's Tavern at Lely Resort at 2 Miles
Year Purchased: 2010
About the owner: We purchased this home new in 2010. Our goal is to have a comfortable home welcoming family and friends to relax and get away from the winter cold!
Why the Owner Chose Lely Resort:
We chose this property for several reasons. A southern view allows the warmth and views of the sun all day long. We loved the idea of being on the lake and watching the wildlife. We are located at the end of a cul-de-sac in the Cottesmore community giving us a quiet setting. Since we are located near the second tee box of the private Classics golf course, we can enjoy the open space with no other houses or people directly behind us.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
We enjoy relaxing in our great room and see nature at its finest! Everything we need and want is located in Lely. Most of our time is spent on the lanai, enjoying al fresco dining with friends, and just relaxing. We can have a private gathering or go to the Players Club and enjoy all the amenities and festivities they offer with our neighbors. This home is truly a treat!
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Let your vacation begin!
Kitchen 40" round tablel
Bar setup with Wine/beer refrigerator
Green apple twin guest room
Master suite bathroom including shower and tub Double sinks
Great room with vaulted ceiling
Kitchen with appliances
Pool and floats
Relax near the spa
Kitchen breakfast bar
View from the kitchen
Coral Queen guest room
Blue Queen guest room
Master suite with Tempur-pedic king bed and Tommy Bahama furniture
Fun loving, great for entertaining, Kitchen
Spa, pool and western views
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Tuesday, October 22, 2013