Moorings - Location, Location, Location
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Moorings condo description
A short stroll to the beautiful Moorings Private Beach available only to residents and guests. First-floor, completely remodeled, 2-bedroom/2-bath en suite condo. Upscale kitchen with granite, recessed lighting, attractively decorated living room/dining area with Italian leather furniture, 47' 3D/HD TV, bright and comfortable lanai opens to tropical gardens and just steps to the pool. Two month minimum.
- Vacation Rental
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Washing Machine:
- Covered Parking:
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- This is a desirable first floor condo with private entrance.. Vehicle parking is near the front entrance and there are no steps to navigate. Guest membership to the Moorings Private Beach.which is a beach park for the exclusive use of the Moorings owners and their guests,. It includes over 50 varieties of trees and the grounds are professionally maintained and manicured providing beach-goers shade from the sun. The park boasts newly installed pavered paths/ parking and bathroom facilities A resident attendant oversees the beach/park from dawn until dusk....moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Surf Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Scenic Drives
- Outlet Shopping
- Sight Seeing
- Bird Watching
- A highlight of 'The Moorings' is its proximity to the exclusive private beach park accessible only to 'The Moorings' residents and their guests. Beach activities from a daybreak walk or jog, basking in the sun or until watching the sun sink into the Gulf of Mexico. There are numerous private and public golf courses for the avid golfer. A wide variety of upscale shops and boutiques, as well as the new two story Publix grocery store. A fun activity is to visit the Naples Zoo, less than a mile from the condo. The Naples Visitor Center is available daily for visitors providing information on upcoming events and attractions....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
2013 Dec/2014 Jan/Feb/Mar - $3,000 (US dollars) per month 2014 Apr through Nov - $2,500 (US dollars) per month Rentals are 2-months minimum Additional fees: Association/Application fee - $50 (US dollars); 10% state and county tax $100 (US dollars) departure cleaning fee $1,200 (US dollars) security deposit
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Welcome to The Fairfield of Naples - a community of 27 two story garden condos.
Living Room with NEW Italian leather furniture with 47" 3-D LCD HDTV
Master Bedroom en suite with King size bed
Guest Room with twin beds and en suite bath
8x11 Lanai with breakfast/ cocktail bar and comfortable seating
Dining Area with drop-leaf table and seating for four
Mater Bedroom with en suite bath, wall mounted 32" HD TV.
Twin Bedroom en suite Bathroom
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Friday, July 19, 2013