Stylish 2 Bedroom in Central Brussels
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Conveniently located right in the City center, at a street corner from the Prestigious Avenue Louise and the Historical Place Stéphanie.
Tthe 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment, Louise Stéphanie IIIG, makes for an ideal starting point for travelers looking to explore the City many Landmarks.
Its close proximity from the Palace of Justice, the Stock Market place and a multitude of Embassies, is also very advantageous for Financial and Political workers.
Inside the building, a spacious marble entrance hall leads you to the elevator. There is also a secure gated parking for the guests traveling by car.
The 2 bedroom with 2 ensuite bathroom, apartment oozes understated chic throughout. The old building structure blends beautifully with the modern furniture that has been especially designed and fitted for the apartment.
The two separate entrances and the bedrooms strategically located at each side of the apartment give couples and friends sharing an added element of privacy.
The first bedroom is furnished with 2 single beds which can be easily put together to form a queen bed. The mattress have been designed specially for this purpose and so there is no uncomfortable gap between the beds. The en suîte has a power jet shower, sink and a wall mounted towel warmer.
The second bedroom has a queen size bed. Its en suîte has a bathtub, a sink, toilet and wall mounted towel warmer. Both bedroom have leather bed and large enough wardrobe to accommodate your entire closet!
So the apartment can accommodate u to 4 people.
The living room is stylishly decorated with a blend of clean cut furnitures and art deco pieces. The living area is composed of a working area complete with desk, chair, lamp and telephone with fax and answering machine. Of course you also benefits form wireless Internet throughout the apartment.
Additional room include a guest toilet and a laundry room fully furnished with a washer and a dryer.
The apartment is exclusive and include free cleaning, twice a week, and fresh linens and towels.
Please note that we can also organize tours and transportation for an additional fee.
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Satellite / Cable
- Free Long Distance
- Wireless Internet
- Broadband Access
Location & View
- Car Not Necessary
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
- Most famous for its Louise quarter, this district is both an important business area and a prominent hub of up-scale shopping and entertainment. The well-known Avenue Louise offers stylish restaurants, trendy bars and fashionable boutiques.At the end of this lively street, you will find the beautiful urban park of Bois de la Cambre, situated on the edge of the Sonian Forest. Visit the Abbey of La Cambre with its landscaped gardens. The wonderful Ixelles Ponds and the Tenbosch Park also provide nice settings for a leisurely walk. Pay a visit to the Ixelles Museum of Fine Arts or walk around the Ixelles Cemetery to discover the names of celebrated artists and writers. The stately building of the Law Courts of Brussels is well worth seeing.The Sablon area and its numerous antique dealers is also nearby, leading on to the famous Grand Place. Metro: Louise Walking distance: The Palace of Justice = 8 mins The Sablons = 14 mins Place Royale = 15 mins Church de Notre Dame de la Chapelle = 16 mins Musée Magritte = 17 mins Palais Royal De Bruxelles = 19 mins The Place of Chatelains = 20 mins La grande Place/ Grote Markt = 21 mins Ixelles Pond = 22 mins Manneken Pis = 24 mins ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
1505 EUR per week 4515 EUR per month 247 EUR per night for stay less than 7 nights (min 4 nights)
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
- Nearest Airport: Brussels National airport at 5 Kilometres
- Nearest Train: Gare du Midi at 3 Kilometres
- Nearest Barpub: Many to choose from at 50 Metres
- Nearest Restaurant: Many to choose from at 20 Metres
The construct structure is made of two large mansions built in the late 17th century by architect Marshal Gerards. Recently renovated, the old building has conserved nearly all of his historical aesthetic and is characterized by an unusually rich ornamentation. The roof is made of Bluestone top and the white stone facade is decorated all throughout with original molded frames. Each floors have large bay windows each surmounted by a cornice with vertical piers and framed by a border of pearls and decorative spandrels. The balconies are supported by a caryatid and two atlases, all three wrapped and sculpted by the renowned Belgium Sculptor Julien Dillens.
The Unique Benefits at this Apartment:
Central location in prestigious Avenue Louise. Very close proximity of famous city landmarks as well as local amenities.
- Primary: +1 (650) 267-4328 (California, USA)
- Secondary: +32 (0)483 660 711
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Tuesday, June 11, 2013