Supertubes Villa- Luxurious-Unbeatable Views-Prime Supertubes Property
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Jeffrey's Bay house description
Supertubes Villa is a 3 Level luxury modern beach villa directly in front of the world’s best right hand point break- Supertubes. ‘Heavenly’ is the only way to describe the views- an unblocked, unsurpassed vista onto the waves, dolphins and whales.
And it’s not just the rooms that have this outlook- from the moment you enter the door you are greeted by the Indian Ocean, and each living room, the library, even the kitchen has the same endless horizon.
As for the interior-there is space and lots of it, not to mention privacy.
Newly designed with every attention to detail, each room is individual and stylish, and this elegance continues through the house in the hardwoods, textures and fabrics, with small touches you would only expect in a home away from home.
Relax on an expansive lanai and watch the sunset while the fireplace warms your soul, or stroll down the endless white shell sprinkled beach- untouched and undeveloped.
For the surfers its paradise- step off the lanai and onto the dunes and head for the Supertubes keyhole just meters away.
Superbly appointed, equipped with the best, and ideally situated with restaurants, wine routes , as well as luxury game lodges nearby, let this home be your base for a luxurious African experience for the family.
This Villa has everything you need- Flat screen T.V's in each room and both living rooms, and frameless glass showers throughout.
The top level sea-view rooms are dual Air Conditioned, one with a free standing bath with a view and a gas fireplace, the other with a dual tub and double basins.
Adjacent to the two master rooms is a twin room for kids or two singles. These three rooms open into the top level living room, with a fully stocked library.
Above the living room is a breakfast area and kitchen. These rooms and living room open out onto the top level deck- an expansive 230 sq foot balcony looking onto the ocean and over the mountains- spectacular!
The second level features two rooms- a master room with a sea-view from the bed, and another twin room for kids or singles. These rooms are adjoined to the second level living room and dining area(seats 10), which leads into the main kitchen. The glass doors of the kitchen(with breakfast area and laundry room attatched) and living room open out onto a large lanai with a wood fire place for family get togethers and barbeques.
The bottom level features a four car garage with ample space for storage.
The Villa also has a full security system. Affectionately known as 'Shaloha', let this Villa be your home away from home for the ultimate African experience.
Quoted prices include complimentary parking and Wi Fi internet.
- Vacation Rental
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
Bathrooms: 7 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Air Conditioning:
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Gas Fireplace
- Wood Fireplace
(7) This Villa includes Samsung 32” flat screens(usb enabled) in both living rooms and in each bedroom, DVD players in each Living room and in the Master Suite, as well as satellite channels. There is also a Stereo System in the downstairs living room....moreless
- CD Player
- Shared Hot Tub
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Mobile Phone:
- Computer Available
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Hot Tub
Location & View
- Ocean View
- Mountain View
- Hunting Big Game
- Mountain Biking
- Jet Skiing
- Hunting Small Game
- Medical Services
- Rock Climbing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Mountain Climbing
- Surf Fishing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Water Tubing
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Winery Tours
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Gambling Casinos
- Eco Tourism
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Outlet Shopping
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
- Jeffreys Bay is known as a top destination for Surfing and watersports, and the International Billabong Pro surfing contest that is held here anually in mid July. What few people know is how relaxed and friendly the town itself is, with many activities for the whole family. The beaches directly in front of Supertubes Villa are unpoilt, clean, and world famous for shelling, with many species endemic to the area- perfect for that morning jog, or long evening strolls. If you're lucky you might even be sharing the beach with antelope who also take strolls along the beaches adjacent to the reserve. The area has a dreamy quality about it, with natual beauty in abundance- just sitting on your lanai watching schools of dolphins surf the long perfect waves while whales drift past is a memory that will last forever. Jeffreys Bay is perfectly situated for that ultimate African experience, being at the foot of the garden route with plenty of game parks ranging from 15minutes - 2 hours drive from the villa. Let us arrange a once in a lifetime tour through some of the best Game Lodges Africa has to offer, or head down the coast into the Wine route for some unforgettable wine tasting. If its adventure you seek, you won't be disappointed as the Villa is a short 40 minute drive to the famous Tsitsikamma Adventure Centre with activities ranging from white river rafting to bungy jumping the worlds highest bungee at the storms river bridge. A variety of fine dining is also avaliable a few minutes walking distance from the Villa, and in the town itself there are a variety of restuarants to choose from. Shopping is also a major attraction in Jeffreys, as many of the main surf brands are based here and offer great bargains at the 'Billabong Village'. For those with an interest in history, Jeffreys Bay has recently found itself on the Archaeology map, with ancient human remains having been found in the Supertubes park itself and along the coast, dating from the middle stone age, prompting archaeoligists to name Jeffreys Bay and the surrounding area as 'The cradle of mankind'. Many caves and digging sites can be viewed within a 45 minute radius of the Villa- great educational trips for kids and adults alike. The owners are well informed about the area and can assist with itineraries and information, whether it's planning that once in a lifetime Wildlife experience, or simply showing you where to paddle out at Supertubes- We are always just a phone call away. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
phenomenal house at a magical spot!
phenomenal house at a magical spot!
we stayed at the shaloha villa for about 10 days over christmas and new years. our group had 4 adults and 2 children. We booked two of the upstairs rooms for our trip. i highly recommend visiting jeffreys bay and if you visit, i cant think of a better place to stay than with Ross & Zandra at this house. -location is absolutely amazing - as advertised, you are sitting right on top of supertubes and can look out from the terrace and see the waves breaking all the way down to Point. it faces onto a really nice open lawn area which is great for kids to play or just as a place to relax. its also walking distance to a supermarket, and a number of shops making it easy to stock up on provisions. -the house itself - is what it looks like in the pictures. the rooms are luxurious and beautifully appointed. the staff is fantastic and did a great job cleaning and keeping the place organized every day. if you like to cook there is a big and well stocked kitchen and also a really large and unique brai (bbq grill) over a huge fireplace. it also has a very well stocked library with a number of fantastic books on south africa and the eastern cape. -the owners - Ross and Zandra have lived in and around J-bay for years and really know the area well. they had great recommendations for restaurants (Kitchen Windows, In Food & others), surf supplies, wildlife attractions and were incredibly helpful answering all the other questions we had. if you surf, ross not only has great local knowledge but also has a fantastic collection of historic boards. -id strongly recommend Shaloha to anyone visiting Jeffrey's - it makes a great place to use as a base for several nights while visiting places east and west on the garden route - Titsikama, Plettenberg bay, Cape st. francis, Addo, Baviaanskloof etc. I hope to go back as soon as we can get more time off!
- Guest Sanjay P.
- Date of stay 12/26/12
- Review Submitted 01/13/13
Recommended for: Age 55+, families with teenagers, adventure seekers, romantic getaway, families with young children, sightseeing.
High Season: June 1st thru April 31 $700 per day Low Season: May 1st - May 31 $600 per day For smaller parties each level( Or each Suite) can be rented individually: Top Floor- 3 Rooms: $440(in season) $400 (low season) Bottom floor-2 Rooms: $320 (in season) $280 (low season) Cleaning fee- $100 weekly Refundable Security deposit: $1000 Individual Suites- Sea Facing- $160 per night. Non Sea Facing - $ 120 per night
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Primary: 27 829 26 3986
- Secondary: +27 0792694212
- Tertiary: +27 0746365133
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Monday, August 26, 2013