Enjoy Your Late Summer Holiday in This Sought After Vacation Home
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Supetar house description
Cozy hideaway now serving as a holiday villa for 8 people close to the beach
Ideal Mediterranean hideaway. This cottage style villa offers a pure setting to relax. Immerse yourself in local sounds and scents to sail away from the hectic daily routine.
Whether you want a quiet family getaway or an active holiday with group of friends, this is a perfect place to spend a week or two, even a whole season!
Would you like to take a step back into history? Can you imagine how the sailors stayed in touch with their loved ones as long hours went by in faraway seas? Olive trees on this island can whisper you the secrets of life in the old days...
We would like to make our guests staying in our cosy villa feeling like home providing you with all necessary equipment. Everything is handy and in places where you would expect to be. We are not providing phone and internet connections on purpose. We want you to relax. Everything related to a hectic daily routine that you have just escaped from will not be there. This is an environmentally friendly house.
Welcome to Croatia – the home of thousand islands!: Many visitors through decades were hypnotized by its crystal clear sea, marvelous sunsets, magical bays, undiscovered beauty, breathtaking sea views and many, many more. Numerous tour guides declared it as a hit destination of modern times. It was a source of inspiration to many poets and writers.
We would just say - once upon a time in the Mediterranean....
… And the story still goes on. You can be a part of it!
Long maritime tradition is carved in local culture and everyday life. Come and explore local sounds and aromas, visit monasteries and museums, listen to sailor’s stories, learn fishermen’s tricks, take long walks through the endless fields of grape and olive trees…
Understand why the Roman Emperors built their residences on Croatian coast centuries ago; why Austrian and British Monarchs enjoyed its relaxing beauty not so long in history and why Arabian Princes discovered its magic just recently.
Villa Bracera Story: This holiday villa is conveniently located on the Island of Brac which is one of the most beautiful of the Adriatic pearls. Base yourself in
Villa Bracera and explore the essence of the Adriatic coast. This cozy holiday home can be your anchor in the sea while you are visiting one of the most beautiful archipelagos in Europe – Dalmatia – its islands, bays and national parks. Savour your memories for months to come…
Villa Bracera in the picturesque town of Supetar is conveniently located in the heart of the Adriatic Sea – island of Brac! Whether you are flying, driving or sailing you can reach it easily between your breakfast and lunch. If you are coming from Europe and UK there are numerous scheduled, charter and low-cost flights directly to Split International Airport that don’t take more than 2-3 hours. Efficient ferry service will take you to the island in less than an hour. Villa Bracera is just a minute’s walk from the Supetar ferry port.
This cozy hideaway is a family heritage built traditionally from local quarries stone. Not long ago it was owned by a maritime captain who has sailed the seas like many other from the island. It is now serving as a holiday villa and our family getaway when things get tough. Let your mind and spirit revitalize and soak local sounds, sights and aromas.
The house where a family has been reuniting after months spent away from each other. The old saying tells – put your hand in the sea and you can touch your loved ones who are miles away!
Hand made crochet handkerchiefs and handful of dried rosemary in the pocket prevents the memories of home to fade out.
- 2 story
- 120 m²
- Vacation Rental
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
- This cottage style villa is just the right size for a family or group of friends. The apartment is on the upper floor is 90 sq.m large with the covered terrace of 30 sq.m. Decorated and equipped in a Dalmatian rustic charm providing a lot of space to relax and unwind. The small 1bedroom apartment on the ground floor is excellent for a smaller family of the group or to accommodate teenagers or elderly couple. It has full privacy yet part of the villa with access to nice garden and common area. This is an environmentally friendly house built from local stone to provide comfortable atmosphere during summer season the way locals have done for centuries. Following that philosophy, we provide ceiling fans and window shutters instead of noisy and electricity hungry air conditioning units for your ultimate genuine comfort....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Fully and recently renovated!!!
- We would like to make our guests staying in our cosy villa feeling like home providing you with all necessary equipment. Everything is handy and in places where you would expect to be. We are not providing phone and internet connections on purpose. We want you to relax. Everything related to a hectic daily routine that you have just escaped from will not be there. This is an environmentally friendly house built from local stone to provide comfortable atmosphere during summer season the way locals have done for centuries. Following that philosophy, we provide ceiling fans and window shutters instead of noisy and electricity hungry air conditioning units for your ultimate genuine comfort....moreless
- Games For Kids
- Books - Fiction / Non-Fiction
- Books For Kids
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Theme Parks
- Recreation Centre
- Live Theatre
- Not Necessary
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Eco Tourism
local services and businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Fitness Centre
- Near The Sea
sports and adventure activities
- Mountain Biking
- Pier Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Climbing
- Bay Fishing
- Dining Room
forms of payment
- Accepts Credit Card
- Ceiling Fans
- Sofa Bed
- Local Maps
- Activities Guide
- Linens Provided
- Iron & Board
- Local Activities Guide
- Washing Machine
- Living Room:
- Air Conditioning:
- Towels Provided:
- 2 Ring Stove
- Dishes & Utensils
- Cooking Utensils
- Water Sports Gear:
- Kayak / Canoe:
Small, but secluded rear garden with a tree that provides an excellent shade, corner sitting area & outdoor shower. The owners also planted a small herb garden with everything from rosemary to thyme.....moreless
- Wood Decking
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Sep 1 - Sep 7, 2013
3 night min stay
Sep 8 - Sep 14, 2013
3 night min stay
Sep 15 - Sep 21, 2013
3 night min stay
Sep 22 - Sep 28, 2013
3 night min stay
Sep 29 - Nov 2, 2013
3 night min stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (€) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates:
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Split International Airport at 35 Kilometres
- Nearest Ferry: Supetar at 300 Metres
- Nearest Train: Split at 9 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Split - Dugopolje (A1 Motorway) at 20 Kilometres
- Nearest Beach: Vrilo beach & 'Acapulco' beach at 100 Metres
- Nearest Barpub: Lanterna, Barbara at 200 Metres
- Nearest Restaurant: Palute, Konoba Lukin at 200 Metres
Outdoor cozy corner - ideal for 1st morning coffee
Oul Family Gateway is All Yours
Living area, small apartment
Living room large apartment
2nd bedroom king size bed
4th bedroom - small apartment
Rear garden & outdoor shower with hot water
View from the terrace
Stone table & bench and grape shade
Outdoor relaxing area
Enjoy Aromas and Sounds in your Cosy Gateway Nest.
Ground deck - sun deck & outdoor dining area
3rd bedroom - sleeps 2
Large covered terrace
...directly from the apricot tree in the garden
Villa Bracera, Supetar, Island Brac