Beautiful Lakefront Fully Equipped Family Cottage
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
This three bedroom plus cottage has a Grandparents suite in the bunkhouse. Extra shower, sauna and washer and dryer in a separate building. The view from the veranda is breathtaking and the kitchen is well equipped with two fridges, stove, microwave and a bar for casual lunches.
- 1400 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
Bathrooms: 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Bath
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Living Room seats 10:
- Air Conditioning:
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Wood Fireplace
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Bicycles and a buggy available for getting around the beach.
- Deck / Patio:
- Outdoor Grill
- Away From It All
Location & View
Have your morning coffee watching the pelicans flying overhead and listening to the waves lap against the shore. Enjoy an evening cocktail watching the magnificent sunset ending a perfect day at the beach....moreless
- Pier Fishing
- Medical Services
- Freshwater Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Bird Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
- Beautiful tree lined avenues lead to the village center. With no cars allowed your kids can ride to the bakery on their own. Family activities such as baseball, movies, soccer are offered nightly. Special events include sports day masquerades, dog shows and much much more. Tennis and swimming lessons are offered for a nominal fee. Stroll to the library and pick up a cinnamon bun at the bakery or have an ice cream cone at the Moonlight Inn. Victoria Beach is a wonderful summer camp for kids and adults alike!...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
7 night min stay
Discounts: 8 nights or more $240 nightly
Before paying contact the owner to confirm payment details.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner/manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Richardson International Airport at 70 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Birchwood Hotel at 3 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Grand Pines golf course Victoria Beach golf cours at 3 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Moonlight Inn at 1 Miles
Year Purchased: 1956
About the owner: Tom and I both grew up at Victoria Beach and were thrilled to offer this unique opportunity to our children. As a family we spent many wonderful summers enjoying all the fun activities offered and basking in the beauty of the beaches and the glorious sunsets. Friday night was special when Tom arrived at the lake we would all go to the beach for a swim and watch the sun go down. Our family has grown up and we have moved west but we love to think of other families enjoying time together at our cottage.
Why the Owner Chose Victoria Beach:
The view of the lake makes this cottage very special. It has all the comforts of home yet is surrounded by nature.
The Unique Benefits at this Cottage:
This is an ideal place for children and adults alike who enjoy a healthy lifestyle riding bikes, playing golf, tennis, soccer, baseball or going for a walk/run down the tree lined avenues. Spend your afternoon relaxing on the beach with a good book followed by a swim. Evenings are a great time to play games, there is a complete games cupboard in the second bedroom or play tennis or bowling on the WII machine.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Spacious dining room makes entertaining a breeze!
In this room find a full cupboard full of arts and crafts and board games.
Backyard BBQs are hard to beat!
There is a second shower next to the sauna in the outer building.
Nature surrounds in this very special veranda.
On a rainy day cozy up by the fire, play golf on the WII or watch a movie.
A private retreat in the bunkhouse with hot and cold running water.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Thursday, May 23, 2013