The Historic Agnew Farmhouse
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Sequim farmhouse description
The Farmhouse is located west of Sequim and is perched just above the Old Olympic Discovery Trail. It is about one mile from the Juan De Fuca Strait , viewed from the second story. The Farmhouse and dairy barn sit on aproximately 10 acres with lots of room for family fun. Come see the Lavender festival in July. Sequim is considered one the largest producers of lavender and has become reknowned in the field second to Provance, France.
- 2400 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Events Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 10-12
- Queen size Beds (3) Queen beds with good mattresses., Double Beds (1) Childrens room has settee with bunk above. The settee folds out into a comfortable double, Sleep Sofa or Futons (1) Queen size convertible sofa in downstairs bedroom/ den. Upgraded mattress for comfort., Bunk Beds (1) One upper bunk in childrens bedroom...moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Pantry Items
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Wood Stove:
- Gas Fireplace:
- Towels Provided
- Living Room
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- The Historic Agnew Farmhouse is the original dairy farm that supplied milk to the residents of Agnew and Sequim circa 1910. It is still surrounded by 10 acres and feels quiet and secluded. Lots of room for family indoors and out. Decorated in the farm venue, the huge country kitchen has lots of seating. Separate laundry/ game room with foos ball table for noisy gamers. Outdoor fire pit for friends and family gathering. The 'Old Olympic trail' bike and horse path is very close to the driveway entrance and easily accessible. The dungeness spit is around the corner, Hurricane Ridge is in view, and the Olympic National Park is only 20 miles away. You will not get bored with the natural beauty in this area....moreless
- Satellite / Cable:
- Game Room
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Ocean View:
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Equestrian Events
- Deepsea Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Hunting Small Game
- Water Skiing
- Rock Climbing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Ski Privileges Optional
- Surf Fishing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Recreation Center
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Winery Tours
- Fitness Center
- Whale Watching
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Sight Seeing
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Historic Agnew Farmhouse country living at it's best! Just minutes from Sequim, Port Angeles, Dungeness Spit, Olympic Game Farm, Discovery Trail, and the Olympic National Park. The Agnew Farmhouse has the same sunny weather as Sequim. This area is in the rain-shadow of the Olympics and is known as the 'Blue Hole' for the much lower rainfall and more frequent sunshine. The ferries to Seattle and Vancouver island are easily accessed from the central location of the Agnew Farmhouse. Must see Victoria!...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Historic Farm House is Awesome!
Historic Farm House is Awesome!
Our family was blessed to meet and celebrate our parent's lives by spreading their ashes at Hurricane Ridge as per their wishes. The Farm House was the perfect combination of history, beauty and function. The owners made special arrangements to accommodate our large group and took great effort in making us feel welcome into their beautiful home. The kitchen is the heart of the home, fully appointed with all the cooking comforts needed. The kids had a blast with the foos-ball table, a large backyard area to run, play soccer, Frisbee and to play on the tire swing. I would highly recommend this property and sincerely thank the owners for the opportunity to stay here and making our family reunion wonderful.
- Guest Ken D.
- Date of stay 08/08/13
- Review Submitted 08/14/13
Recommended for: Sightseeing, families with young children, adventure seekers.
Clean and Spacious
Clean and Spacious
We traveled to Sequim for my wife's niece's wedding and we needed a place to accommodate my family(5), my sister in-law's family(4) and my mother and father in-law, a total of 11. The kids are all with in 4 years of age, 11 to 14, and we were able to sleep each group in their own beds. The house was clean, well equipped and there was plenty of room to spread out. We were able to use the laundry and wireless with ease. The Foosball table was a bonus! We enjoyed the fire pit and swing as well. My sister in law was lucky enough to see the owl that lives in the barn while we were sitting at the fire. The house is close to route 101 which made getting out to sight see a breeze, we enjoyed hiking in the National Park, visiting Dungeness Spit and time with family. This was a much better option than the hotel that many of the other folks who were attending the wedding stayed at. Thanks Janie!
- Guest Jim K.
- Date of stay 07/31/13
- Review Submitted 08/12/13
Recommended for: Sightseeing, families with young children, families with teenagers.
Really nice house !
Really nice house !
Clean , well organized, easy access and quite. couldn't have asked for more
- Guest Roiy Z.
- Date of stay 07/04/13
- Review Submitted 07/10/13
Recommended for: Sightseeing, families with young children, adventure seekers, families with teenagers.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection $69
- Cleaning fee nonrefundable $150 + tax
- Tax Rate 10.4%
Long term stay is negotiable.
$325 a night up to 8 people. It is an additional $20 a person per night after 8 people.
Pets allowed for an additional $10 a day.
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
This manager accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2010
About: My husband and I live in the San Franscico bay area. We always wanted to have a B&B. This is the closest we can get until we retire. This is our green acre getaway and a treasure we want to share with everyone.
It is serene, just wait and see.
The Unique Benefits at this Farmhouse:
Lots of room for family and friends. Centrallt located to all the attractions.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
The Historic 1910 Agnew Farmhouse
West side if house
The Living and Dining Room
The Blue Room.
Country style kitchen with Pioneer Maid wood burning stove front right
circa 1923 showing the house and early dairy barn. Esther Heuhslein collection
Nicholas and Esther Heuhslein, owners of the Agnew Dairy and Poultry Farm
Aerial of the farmhouse and the barn. The 1910 Agnew schoolhouse is in front
1920 Log Pole Dairy Barn. Homestead of Barney and Betty the two barn owls.
The breakfast area in the country kitchen.
The Green Room
The Lavender Room
Relax around the fire pit .
circa 1924-Nicholas Heuhslein in the left foreground with the Dairy cows.
circa 1920- The Heuhslein girls with friends.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Sunday, March 09, 2014
5 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get a rental quote, then book it!
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.