Clean & Modern 2 Bedroom, 2 Bath Condo in Monarch Beach, Dana Point
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Del Obispo condo description
Our spacious Upstairs 2 bedroom 2 bath condo is located just up the hill from the beach in a gated community, and feels like a mini retreat! Perfect for a small family, a couple that wants to get away, a watersport enthusiast, or business person!
Our complex has tennis courts, a basketball court, swimming pool and jacuzzi, which you will have full access to. There is covered parking and guest parking.
We have a BBQ on the front porch and our 2 beach cruisers will be available for your use.
The family room has a large balcony, a large sectional couch, fireplace, barcelona chair, art books, a flat screen tv, dvr, and dvd player.
Kitchen is complete with a large refrigerator, dishwasher, electric oven/stovetop, toaster oven, crock pot, coffeemaker (+ coffee included), toaster and more. We every kitchen utensil that you would need to cook and entertain.
Our master bedroom has a queen sized bed, a master bath, and a private balcony. The decor is modern, minimal and tranquil. Enjoy a flat screen tv and dvr with HBO and Cinemax.
Our second bedroom has been redesigned since we took the picture. A full sized brand new futon sits across a large desk for two, equipped with office supplies, printer, scanner, copier. Need a computer? $50 extra, you can browse the internet & work off our G5 Mac.
We have a guest bathroom with shower and tub along the hallway. Our laundry room is equipped with washer/ dryer, ironing board, and clean linens.
We also provide a pool key and towels for the Beach & Pool.
We are very close to supermarkets, Trader Joes & Farmers Markets.
- Vacation Rental
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- Queen size Beds (1), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Parking Off Street
- Covered Parking
- Gas Fireplace
- Music Library:
- DVD Player
Pool & Spa
- Hot Tub
- Communal Pool
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Mountain Biking
- Jet Skiing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Equestrian Events
- Deepsea Fishing
- Basketball Court
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Pier Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
- Wildlife Viewing
- Live Theater
- Whale Watching
- Fitness Center
- Horseback Riding
- Eco Tourism
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
- Art . Surf . Food . Hello and welcome to Dana Point! Our pad is located less than a mile from two of South Orange County's most beautiful beaches, Strands and Salt Creek. We'll leave our beach cruisers, beach chairs & towels for you to enjoy. Just learning to surf? We'll suggest local pros to show you how! Rentals are right down the street. Just down the road is the world famous Dana Point Harbor. Do you paddle outrigger, stand up paddle, kayak, love sport fishing, whale watching, or want to sail?? It's all here waiting for you and the locals are waiting to assist you with various water sports! 1/2 way between Laguna Beach and San Clemente, we are nestled in the middle of all the action! Enjoy 3 local Farmers Markets and a plethora of casual and fine dining options. We'll get you a list of hot spots that cater to your liking! Did you know Dana Point and Laguna Beach both have a Free Summer Concert Series!? Bring a bottle of wine, a blanket, some cheese - It's fun for the whole family! Like Movies? The brand new Ocean Ranch Cinepolis Movie theatre is within a mile up the road. This is a VIP style movie theatre where the large leather chairs recline & you can enjoy dinner and drinks, while watching a popular new flick! Have you ever had a fried Snicker Bar or seen the World's Biggest Horse? The OC Fair is in town and is great entertainment for the whole family! Check out the concert series! We are less than a mile away from the prestigious St. Regis Golf Resort. Relax at the Spa, play some golf and enjoy 5 star dining! Take a free trolley from the Beautiful Ritz Carlton (less than a mile away) into Laguna Beach and visit the Famous Sawdust Festival, watch the Pageant of the Masters, and enjoy the Art Walk, which occurs the First Thursday of every month! We are located 45 minutes from LAX Airport and 25 minutes from John Wayne Airport. Disneyland, Knotts Berry Farm, Verizon Amphitheater, and San Diego Zoo are all less than one hour away! ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Nightly $175. per night, except Holidays and peek, $200. Weekly $1000. per week, 7 days 6 nights (Two nights deposit to reserve) Monthly $3500. $500.Deposit Monthly continued : $100. Utilities $175. Cleaning Cancellation must be made 72 hours in advance to get full refund on deposit. Small Pet ok - please add $10 per night. This is a non smoking unit.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: John Wayne Airport at 23 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Dana Point Harbor at 1.5 Miles
- Nearest Train: San Juan Capistrano at 4.5 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: 5 Freeway at 2 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Strands at 1 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Hennessey's Tavern at 1 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Big Bear at 110 Miles
- Nearest Golf: St Regis Golf Resort at 1.5 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Chart House at 1.25 Miles
Year Purchased: 2008
About the owner: We were both born and raised in California and our jobs allow us a lot of travel. We've recently turned our condo into a full time vacation rental.
Why the Owner Chose Del Obispo:
The feel of our condo is beachy & modern, it has great energy! We are centrally located so that you can walk to the beach in the morning, grab a cup of coffee on the way back, go for a golf, swim, shopping trip, paddle, and hit up all the popular hotspots without having to drive too far!
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Dana Point is an incredible place & we can offer all the little secrets, inside local knowledge and tips to make your stay a memorable. From who makes the best pasta, to where to get a mani/pedi, to what bike trails to ride on, we will help you personalize your trip so that you see all that Dana Point has to offer!
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Strands Beach Morning
All Bamboo Flooring throughout
2nd Bedroom. This now has one wall of desks, with a futon on the other wall.
Pool, Jacuzzi & showers
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Monday, July 22, 2013