Midnight Cove-Gulf of Mexico View for Miles and Miles on 7th Floor
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Midnight Cove condo description
Spectacular view from this seventh floor 2 bedroom/2 bath 1472 s.f. unit. Large screened lanai stretches from living area to master bedroom overlooking the crystal white sands and Gulf of Mexico. Beautifully decorated with leather sofas in living area; flat panel TV/DVD. Spacious and well-equipped updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances and updated bathrooms. Wireless internet; unlimited long distance telephone service. Master suite offers a king bed, walk-in closet and tub/shower combo and dual sink vanity in bathroom. Guest bedroom includes 2 full size beds with flat panel TV/DVD. Guest bathroom includes a step-in shower. Washer/Dryer included. Unit sleeps up to 6 people. This unit only Owner offers unlimited complimentary visits to Siesta Key Fitness please contact the office for details. 10 day minimum in July and August.
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Covered Parking
- Washing Machine
- Two tennis courts, boat dock, boat dock rentals, clubhouse
- Free Long Distance
- Wireless Internet
- Lanai / Gazebo:
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Water View
- Equestrian Events
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Pier Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Surf Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Recreation Center
- Wildlife Viewing
- Botanical Garden
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Miniature Golf
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
- Bird Watching
- Paddle Boating
- Outlet Shopping
- Horseback Riding
- Located directly on the pure white sands of Siesta Key, Crescent Beach and the sparkling azure waters of the Gulf of Mexico, Midnight Cove Condominium stretches over 11 acres of lush tropical greenery to the serene waters of the inter coastal waterway. Siesta Key Village is a mile north of the island and offers many quaint shops, restaurants and nightly entertainment. Two blocks away discover the convenience of a grocery store, drug store, post office, liquor store, marina, and an assortment of shops and restaurants. We are just a few miles to the lively and cultural hub of downtown Sarasota and the alluring shops of St. Armands Circle. Take in the captivating art and beautiful, historical grounds of the Ringling Museum on Sarasota Bay. After a fabulous dining experience in downtown Sarasota, enjoy a show at the Asolo Theater or the Van Wezel. You are just a 25-minute drive to Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport and 60 miles from Tampa International Airport. Sarasota also offers several impressive golf courses; some only minutes from Midnight Cove....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Awesome location and unit...Loved it
Awesome location and unit...Loved it
Loved the unit and location...will go back for sure.
- Guest siestakeybeachbum (Chicago)
- Date of stay 12/25/11
- Review Submitted 08/10/12
Recommended for: Sightseeing, romantic getaway, age 55+, girls getaway, adventure seekers.
Weekly: $1468.00 - 2153.00 off season/season Monthly: $5285.00 - 7046.00 off season/season Discounts available during off season, Please inquire Taxes, fees and damage insurance apply Minimum rental restrictions: March: 2 weeks July, August: 10 days
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Primary: + (941) 780-1125 (Florida, USA) Available 8 am - 8 pm EST
Links to more information:
Lanai: Stunning view of beach and Gulf of Mexico from 7th floor!
Dining area and breakfast bar
Master bedroom with King bed
Master bath with dual sink vanity and tub/shower combo
Guest bath with full shower
Gulf side pool
Siesta Key and Sarasota
Lanai and view of Gulf of Mexico
Living room with leather sofas
Living room to dining area and kitchen
Guest bedroom with two full size beds
Entrance to private beach
Private beach with chairs and umbrellas
Sunset right off the beach of Midnight Cove!
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Tuesday, July 23, 2013