Affordable Luxury in Core of Downtown Aspen- Walk to the Gondola!
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:4-7 nights
- Pets considered:Ask Manager
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Private Homes, (Core) Downtown condo description
Winter or Summer - you have arrived at the perfect Aspen vacation home. Located just 1-block from the core of downtown Aspen, and 4 blocks from the Silver Queen Gondola, this 3 -bedroom, top-floor penthouse style condo features unobstructed views up Aspen mountain from the floor to ceiling windows of the living room and the ability to walk absolutely everywhere in town. Relax in front of the wood-burning fireplace and gather with friends and family in the newly remodeled and fully stocked kitchen.
Amenities include private parking at your doorstep, free skier shuttle to all 4 mountains out your door, full washer & dryer, flat screen TVs in each guest room, outdoor grille, manicured courtyard, free secured wireless internet and housekeeping services.
Master King with en-suite bath
Queen Guestroom with shared bath
Guestroom with 2 twins and shared bath
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Catering Available:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Wood Fireplace
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Car Not Necessary
- Ice Skating
- Hunting Small Game
- Hunting Big Game
- Mountain Climbing
- Mountain Biking
- Fly Fishing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Rock Climbing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Whitewater Rafting
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Wildlife Viewing
- Recreation Center
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Scenic Drives
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- 'Whether it's getting wet on the rapids of the Roaring Fork River or scaling the rock walls up Independence Pass, there is an activity for everyone that will make the heart beat faster and the smile spread wider.' When in Aspen during the Summer, don't miss walking on the Rio Grande trail along the Roaring Fork river just 2 blocks from the front door, as well as walking over to the Music Tent for free concerts with picnic blanket, a book, and some wine in hand. The Rio Grande trail provides easy biking where just 8 miles outside of town, stop into the Woody Creek Tavern, a former hangout of the late Hunter S. Thompson, for their famous margaritas and massive plates of nachos. Don't miss the free shuttle out your door to tour the famous Maroon Bells, the most photographed peaks in North America where you may opt to spend the day enjoying. a picnic beside picturesque Maroon Lake followed by a light hike to Crater Lake. If it's art and fashion you desire, more than 200 shops and galleries are located within 1 square mile out your door - comfy walking shoes are a must. Aspen's Saturday Farmer's Market is not to be missed: in addition to organic flowers, fruits, unusual varieties of vegetables, cheeses, and Colorado wines, booths bloom with artisanal jewelry, clothing and other unique wares. Try the kettle corn! My favorite part of Winter in Aspen are the sunny days and powder-filled nights! Walk from the house to the Ajax (Aspen Mtn) gondola and ride all the way to the top for views that will steal your breath away. Don't miss the chance to experience first tracks on Aspen Mtn with skiing company staff for an early morning first run of the day on freshly groomed snow or powder - email me for more info. Locals and experts swear by Aspen Mountain's steep glades and bump-runs, big-mountain enthusiasts gravitate to Highlands because of Highland Bowl (the hands-down best in-bounds, big-mountain terrain in the state), beginners and X Gamers end up at Buttermilk, and families love Snowmass. Your lift ticket is good for all 4 mountains, everyday... and please contact me about purchasing advance discount lift tickets for your family or group. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
4 night min stay
Dec 21 - Jan 4
7 night min stay
Jan 5 - Feb 14
6 night min stay
Feb 15 - Feb 22
6 night min stay
Feb 23 - Apr 15
6 night min stay
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: ASE - Aspen Pitkin County Airport at 3.75 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Colorado Highway 82 at Private Homes, (Core) Downtown
- Nearest Barpub: J-Bar at the historic Hotel Jerome at Private Homes, (Core) Downtown
- Nearest Ski: Aspen Mountain Gondola (Ajax) at 0.1 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Aspen Golf Club (www.aspengolf.com) at 1.83 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Restaurant Row- A block away at Private Homes, (Core) Downtown
Grab the binoculars and scout out the ski runs on Aspen Mtn from the Living room
Aspen mountain provides a breathtaking backdrop. Visible throughout living area
Breathtaking view of Red mountain from expansive back deck.
Fully equipped kitchen overlooks large dining and living room.
Twin Guest Room with shared bath
Patio views of Aspen Mountain
Living area is spacious and bathed in sunlight.
Warm and inviting dining area overlooks Aspen mountain.
Living Room with woodburning fireplace
Master Suite with King bed and ensuite bath
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Tuesday, July 23, 2013