Historical 100 Year Old Beautiful Cayman Style Cottage in Little Cayman
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Blossom Village cottage description
This idealic little Caymanian Cottage dates back to the days when life was even quieter than a leisurely beach walk, collecting shells in a gentle tropical seaside breeze or a cozy afternoon snooze in a swaying hammock. The 100 year old cottage has all the features of the old days but has been updated & modified to reflect the 'new' days. It is situated within easy walking distance of the tiny Blossom Village that features the airport, general store, water sport shop and restaurant. Other restaurants and water sports are a short walk or cycle away.
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Considered
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Parking Off Street
- We offer special rates for just 4 people staying and great specials during the summer (15 Apr to 15 Dec) and monthly discounted stays. All our rates are inclusive of tax so no hidden costs. This condo is licensed by the Dept of Tourism. It has passed inspections from the Tourism, Fire, Health & Environment Departments so you can feel assured that this property meets the high standards of all three departments and is a legally licensed property....moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
Location & View
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Deepsea Fishing
- Little Cayman is the smallest of the three islands – just one mile by ten and the highest point is only 40 feet in elevation. The undeveloped coastline is full of lagoons, mangrove forests, secluded beaches and salt ponds. With so few visitors until recent times and this lack of human impact has allowed the wildlife, reefs and marine life to flourish. With a resident population of less than 170 people, most of Little Cayman still remains uninhabited. Conversely, Little Cayman’s indigenous Rock Iguana population is estimated at 2,000. The iguana has the right of way and signs painted by local artists were erected in 1995 cautioning motorists to watch out for them along the main coastal road. Little Cayman is one of the region’s most important birding areas and the 260-acre Booby Pond Reserve is a RAMSAR site (a wetland of international importance).The The Booby Pond Nature Reserve protects the largest colony of Red-footed Booby birds in the Caribbean – 5000 pairs. Best viewing times are the early morning, as the boobies leave the colony to fish far out at sea, and just before dusk as they are pursued by the waiting frigate birds. Spectacular chases result, as one or two frigate birds harass a booby until it releases part of its fish catch in order to escape. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Winter - 15 Dec to 15 Apr up to 4 people staying US$371.16 Per night Winter - 15 Dec to 15 Apr up to 6 people staying US$458.49 Per night Winter - 15 Dec to 15 Apr up to 8 people staying US$545.82 Per night Summer - 15 Dec to 15 Apr up to 4 people staying US$327.49 Per night Summer - 15 Dec to 15 Apr up to 6 people staying US$400.27 Per night Summer - 15 Dec to 15 Apr up to 8 people staying US$473.05 Per night **SUMMER SPECIAL EVERY 5TH NIGHT IS FREE-FOR STAYS 15 APR 2013 TO 15 DEC 2013** 25% OFF for stays 4 nights plus during Sept & Oct 2013, at maximum person rate.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
About: Welcome to Cayman Villas in the beautiful Cayman Islands! Cayman Villas is the premier on-island exclusive booking agency for this Cottage. We represent this privately owned beachfront cottage located in the quiet island of Little Cayman just minutes from the airport. This fully equipped condo is regularly visited to ensure it is in tip top condition for your stay. Call or email us today with any questions you have, we will be happy to help
Why Blossom Village:
The main cottage is a one bedroom that has two additional bedrooms and bathrooms with individual screened in porches attached to the garage. This ideal set up gives privacy to each bedroom and the flexible of booking the cottage as a one, two or three bed. When booking this property you can feel secure in the knowledge that you are booking through an on-island company called Cayman Villas that has been in business in Grand Cayman for 40 years. All of our properties are licensed and inspected by The Cayman Islands Department of Tourism which is a legal requirement. Upon booking we will provide you with a confirmation of your booking with all the details of your booking and the property. Blossom Village Cottage offers you your own personal property manager that is on-call to you 24/7 and an emergency contact at Cayman Villas. Cayman Villas can also assist with any concierge information or questions about the island.
The Unique Benefits at this Cottage:
Little Cayman is the smallest of the three islands that make up the Cayman Islands. This quiet island has fantastic diving sites which are protected Marine parks. You can pop over to the little island called Owen Island with a packed lunch. Cycle around the island or walk the beautiful beaches. This is a perfect romantic place for honeymooners or to just get escape your busy day to day life. Leave your watch at home, you’re on island time.
- Primary: +1 8002355888
- Secondary: +1 561 249 4307
- Tertiary: +1345 945 4144
- Fax: +1345 949 7471
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Tuesday, November 26, 2013