Stunning Views, Romantic East Hampton Cottage, on Three Mile Harbor
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
East Hampton house description
Arty 2 bedroom & office (or 3rd bedroom) 2 bath, 1500 sq. ft ranch filled with books, music, art with a spectacular water view, rich bird life, surrounded by evergreen trees, plants, shrubs, and flowers in season, very private and quiet. Fireplace, bicycles, kayaks, garage near the historic towns of Sag Harbor and East Hampton. Gourmet food stores, restaurants, galleries, movie theaters, shops and ferries to Shelter Island and the North Fork. Available by month, July & August, 2014.
- 1500 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5, Beds for 5
- Queen size Beds (1), Double Beds (1) Single Bed (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- 2 showers, one tub
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Air Conditioning:
- Linens Provided:
- Towels Provided
- Hair Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Wood Fireplace
- Covered Parking
- Iron & Board
- Clothes Dryer
- The setting is everything here; the view of Three Mile Harbor so stunning that it is difficult to take advantage of all the other amenities of the surrounding area. Sammys Beach on Gardiner's Bay, is 3 min walk...gorgeous sunsets, divine swimming, 2 mile long quiet, calm bay beach and protected dunes....moreless
- DVD Player
- Music Library
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Water View:
- Water Skiing
- Roller Blading
- Bird Watching
- Fly Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Equestrian Events
- Deepsea Fishing
- Scenic Drives
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Winery Tours
- Horseback Riding
- Wildlife Viewing
- Whale Watching
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Eco Tourism
- Three Mile Harbor is one of the beautiful bays between the North and South forks of Long Island, fifteen minutes driving from East Hampton or Sag Harbor. Swimming in front of the house or 5 minute walk down the road to public access to Sammys Beach, one of the great underpopulated Bay beaches. Marine bird life is extraordinary, fishing is excellent, five marinas on the opposite -- deep end -- side of our harbor....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Available for Summer, 2014: July & August
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: East Hampton, at 12 Miles
- Nearest Train: East Hampton at 10 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: 27 at 12 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Sammys Beach at 300 Metres
Year Purchased: 1998
About the owner: Gail is a documentary filmmaker and writer and Stephan is a cartographer, graphic designers and publisher. We love to travel and spend part of each winter in Oaxaca, Mexico.
Why the Owner Chose East Hampton:
We love this house and can never get enough of it. Its difficult to get off the deck because of the view. And you can swim and kayak from the front yard. There is a great range of activities at hand. Situated in the Hamptons on the East End of the North fork of Long Island 100 miles from New York City. Accessible by bus and train.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
If you like tranquility, bird life, swimming and kayaking from the front yard,in beautiful Three Mile Harbor, magnificent swimming, windsurfing at Sammys Beach on Gardiner's Bay is a 5 minute walk. Atlantic ocean beaches are a 15 minute drive away. Great air and light. Screened porch overlooks green yard with flowering shrubs; waterside deck overlooks Three Mile Harbor, wetlands and birds.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Deck view, summer evening...
Tree/garden view from living/dining room
Garden terrace side of house....
From living room towards green garden vista
front yard spring
From living room to deck/harbor vista
From the deck...Three Mile Harbor.
Green garden spring
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Thursday, December 05, 2013