Steps to the Sand! 2bdr Townhouse on the Best Beach in Parksville
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Parksville townhome description
Located at the best beach location in Parksville, our 2 bedroom townhouse is only steps to the sand of beautiful Rathtrevor Beach Provincial Park on Craig Bay.
We are a small complex (only 30 units) on the south end of the park in a nice quite location.
Rathtrevor Beach is famous for its gently sloping beach with tides that go out almost a kilometer over the soft sand. Fantastic for building sand castles, beachcombing and sunbathing. When the tide comes back in over the sun warmed sand the water is wonderful for wading, swimming and skim boarding and is ideal for small children.
If you are an early riser don’t miss the spectacular sunrises over Georgia Straight with views of the snow- capped North Shore Mountains. In the evening enjoy a family marshmallow roast on the beach in one of our fire pits and watch the cruise ships pass by on their way up to Alaska.
Our 2 bedroom townhouse is quite spacious and will accommodate up to 6 people. On the main level you will find a fully equipped kitchen with everything you need to cook a great meal and it even has a dishwasher to make clean-up easy – you are on vacation after all!
There is a spacious living and dining area with a fireplace and lots of windows to take in the spectacular views. Large glass doors open onto a ground level patio with table and chairs and propane BBQ for outdoor dining. There is a full bathroom on the main floor as well.
Upstairs you will find 2 bedrooms both facing the water. The master bedroom has a queen bed with glass doors leading out to a private balcony. The second bedroom has 2 twin beds. There is also a 2nd full bathroom.
There is a sofa bed in the living room and a washer and dryer in the unit. The unit has a flat screen TV and DVD player in the living room and complimentary wireless internet.
We are the Managers of the property and take care of all the rental units in this complex on behalf of the individual owners. There are 2 other styles of rentals available; a large ground level oceanview studio apartment and a 1 bedroom 2nd level oceanview condo. Call us or visit our website for more details (rates, pictures, virtual tours).
- Vacation Rental
- Limited Accessibility:
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Wood Fireplace
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Located directly on beautiful expansive sandy beach. Fabulous for building sandcastles, digging for clams, and hunting for shells. Quiet location with friendly staff and management. Six 18-hole golf courses are within 15 minutes drive and golfing is available year round. Close to miniature golf, shopping, services and multiple restaurants. Tennis court, tether ball and children's adventure playground on site. Complimentary access to fitness center within five minutes of resort. Beach fires allowed (subject to fire closures). Propane BBQ on ground floor patio. Free local calls; long distance with a calling card. Free wireless Internet ...moreless
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Water View
- Ocean View
- Beach View
- Medical Services
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Fly Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Botanical Garden
- Live Theater
- Wildlife Viewing
- Horseback Riding
- Eco Tourism
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Miniature Golf
- Bird Watching
- We are ideally located in the heart of the Oceanside Region of Vancouver Island. The area is fantastic for family vacations and nature lovers. There are a number of family friendly attractions within minutes of the resort. Parksville has an excellent (free) water and activity park for the kids, there are several mini-golf parks nearby, horseback riding, caving, museums, etc. There are dozens of parks and trails in the area to hike and explore(provincial and regional). Our location is also ideal for day tripping around the Island. Tofino/Long Beach Pacific Rim National Park is a beautiful 2 hr drive and makes a great day trip. The South Island and Victoria are also only 2 hours driving time. For skiers, it only takes 1 hour from the resort to be at the top of Mt. Washington and ready for a day of fun in some of the best snow conditions in British Columbia. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
July-August 2012: $2550 per week + tax TAX = 14.24% Sept 2012: $249 per night / $1145 per week + tax Oct 2012-Apr 2013: $225 per night / $1125 per week + tax May-June 8, 2013: $249 per night / $1145 per week + tax June 9-30, 2013: $249 per night / $1470 per week + tax SPECIAL: Ask us about our BOOK 2 NIGHTS GET YOUR 3rd FREE Special SNOW BIRD ALERT: Monthly rentals Oct-May $1350-$1450 per month inclusive (no tax) Rates for Studio & 1 bedroom units available on www.madrona-resort.com
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
Front Patio of beach front 2 bedroom townhouse
Living room with wood burning fireplace and pull out sofa bed
Sandy beach in front of unit
Looking back at the resort when the tide goes out (way out!)
Studio unit up on the ridge
Living room and balcony of 1 Bedroom unit on the ridge
Fully equiped kitchen with dishwasher
Veiw from balcony of master bedroom
View of beach
Beach Fire Pit
View from up on the Ridge above the beach
Dining area & patio of Studio unit on ridge - full kitchen with dishwasher
Kitchenette in 1 bedroom unit on the ridge
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Thursday, July 25, 2013