Obel Complex - Self Catering Apartments Belfast - Obel 301 - Self Catering Apartment Belfast
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Hillsborough apartment description
This stylish apartment is located in the heart of Belfast City Centre at Donegal Quay- a 2 minute walk from Victoria Square, Cathedral Quarter & city centre attractions.
This two bedroom apartment sleeps four and offers all the comforts of home, ensuring you a relaxing and enjoyable stay.
The apartment is located in the heart of Belfast City Centre with a wide range of bars and restaurants nearby and just a few minutes walk from the bustling Cathedral Quarter.
Rates start FROM:
• £75 for a 1 night stay
• £325 for 7 nights stay
Please note rates provided are subject to change over special occasions and holidays (Christmas, New Year, Easter, etc).
Ideal for anyone over on business or for those who want to have a weekend city break.
As our apartment is situated in a residential complex it is definitely not suitable for Hens/ Stags/Parties
Apartment Facilities: The Apartment is fully furnished and offers:
• 2 Double Bedrooms (1 with En Suite)
• 2 Bathrooms (With Shower)
• 1 Secure Parking Space
• Towels & Bed Linen provided
• Flat screen TV & DVD Player
• A DVD library is also provided.
• WiFi Available for Internet Access (Subject to Terms & Conditions)
• Integrated modern kitchen
• Kitchen Equipment - microwave, kettle, toaster, dinner set, cutlery set, etc
• Iron & Ironing Board
• Washing Machine
• Tumble Dryer
• Fully Furnished bedrooms with wardrobe space
• Available via WiFi
• WiFi can only be rented for the entire duration of your stay
• For other durations we can provide a dongle
• Subject to availability, Terms & Conditions apply
• Must be confirmed & organised prior to the stay
• Laptops available for hire at £10/ day OR £45/ week
• Guests may use the printing/ faxing facilities between 9am & 5pm at our Offices in Amelia Street (opposite Europa Hotel)
City Centre Location: This apartment is situated in the heart of Belfast city centre.
The apartment is located close to all the main attractions in Belfast
• 1 - 2 mins walk to Cathedral Quarter
• 2 - 4 mins walk to Victoria Square (including major shops, Restaurants, Cinema Complex, & Bars)
• 4 – 5 mins walk to The Grand Opera House
• 10 mins walk to the Odyssey Complex (includes bars & restaurants, bowling, cinema, amusement arcade, etc)
... as well as Belfast’s best restaurants, bars & shopping opportunities, including:
- Popular City centre shops, Castle Court, the newly developed Victoria Square shopping centre, etc...
- The bustling Cathedral Quarter, The Duke of York, McHughs, Northern Whig, Crown Bar, Pothouse, Whites Tavern, John Hewitt, The Apartment ...
- Deanes, Mourne Seafood, Merchant Hotel, James Street South, Tedfords, Nick’s Warehouse, Ten Square ...
Obel 301 - Self Catering Apartment Belfast: Hillsborough, County Down Vacation Rental by Owner Listing 429848ha
Our stylish 2 bed Obel Apartment is located in the heart of Belfast City Centre at Donegal Quay - a 2 minute walk from Victoria Square, Cathedral Quarter & city centre attractions. This stylish two bedroom apartment sleeps four and has been finished to a very high standard with modern furnishings and all the comforts of home, ensuring you a relaxing and enjoyable stay. The apartment is located in the heart of Belfast City Centre with a wide range of bars and restaurants nearby and just a few minutes walk from the bustling Cathedral Quarter as well as the major shopping complex Victoria Square. The apartment is available for short term lets. Rates start FROM: • £60 per night (minimum 2 night stay) • £375 for 7 nights stay • The longer you stay with us, the cheaper the rate. Contact us for quotes for other durations – we rent apartments from 1+day(s) and we do not have set arrival/ departure dates so we can accommodate your stay.
- Vacation Rental
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- DVD Player
- Video Library
- Botanical Garden
- Recreation Centre
- Live Theatre
- Laundrette - Not Serviced
- Winery Tours
- Not Necessary
- Horse Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Sight Seeing
- Gambling Casinos
- Eco Tourism
local services and businesses
- Laundrette - Serviced
- Fitness Centre
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- City Centre
sports and adventure activities
- Mountain Climbing
- Bay Fishing
- Golf Pass Optional
- Ski Lift Pass
- Ski Pass Optional
- Equestrian Events
- Ice Skating
- Jet Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Dining Area
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Living Room
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
ReviewsWrite a review
Great location and amazing views
Great location and amazing views
We came up to Belfast for a city break and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The apartment was great.... clean, modern and it had everything we needed for our stay and we were able to walk to everything. Belfast has changed so much since the last time I stayed and I can definitely recommend it for a break. The Titanic Museum was well worth the visit and the kids loved w5 at the odyssey. Great stay and thank you. We will visit again (hopefully soon). Booking was easy and we appreciated the early check in, free car parking and a decent Internet connection!
- Guest Anthony M.
- Date of stay 03/20/13
- Review Submitted 05/18/13
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 1 - Dec 31, 2013
2 night min stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (£) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the manager / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates:
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
About: Mullan Property is owned and operated by Shane and Anne Mullan. We provide high quality self catering apartments in Belfast city centre & in the seaside town of Ballycastle. Apartments are furnished to a high standard and are NITB registered.
This apartment is located in the heart of Belfast city centre - It is a 2minute walk to Victoria Square Shopping Centre, Belfast's best restaurants and bars.
- Primary: +44 02890322228 Between 9.00am - 5.30pm, Mon - Fri
- Secondary: +44 (0)7964626258 Outside Working hours - rep on call until 11pm
Modern living area (Obel 609)
Fully equipped kitchen with all amenities (Obel 609)
Double beds with Ensuit facilities in the master bedroom (Obel 609)
Modern bathroom area (Obel 609)
Digital TV channels with a complimentary DVD library (Obel 2306)
Living / Dining area (Obel 2306)
Spacious master bedroom (Obel 2306)
Large digital plasma screen television (Obel 301)
Modern bathroom with shower and bath facilities (Obel 301)
Stylish, fully equipped kitchen (Obel 301)
Large double bed (Obel 301)
Area surrounding the Obel Complex (Obel 609, 2306, 301)
Living/dining area (Obel 609)
Contemporary bedroom area (Obel 609)
Stylish bathroom with shower and bath facilities (Obel 609)
Spacious open plan living area (Obel 2306)
Natually lit living area (Obel 2306)
Amenities include; dishwasher, fridge freezer, microwave, kettle (Obel 2306)
Stylish bathroom facilities (Obel 2306)
Spacious living and dining area (Obel 301)
Stylish bathroom area (Obel 301)
Stylish master bedroom with ensuit (Obel 301)
Scenic view (Obel 609)
Obel Complex (609, 2306, 301)