VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 950,000 listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This stylish apartment is located in the heart of Belfast City Centre at Donegal Quay- a 2 minute walk from Victoria Square, Cathedral Quarter & city centre attractions.
This two bedroom apartment sleeps four and offers all the comforts of home, ensuring you a relaxing and enjoyable stay.
The apartment is located in the heart of Belfast City Centre with a wide range of bars and restaurants nearby and just a few minutes walk from the bustling Cathedral Quarter.
Rates start FROM: • £75 for a 1 night stay • £325 for 7 nights stay
Please note rates provided are subject to change over special occasions and holidays (Christmas, New Year, Easter, etc).
Ideal for anyone over on business or for those who want to have a weekend city break.
As our apartment is situated in a residential complex it is definitely not suitable for Hens/ Stags/Parties
Apartment Facilities: The Apartment is fully furnished and offers:
• 2 Double Bedrooms (1 with En Suite) • 2 Bathrooms (With Shower) • 1 Secure Parking Space • Towels & Bed Linen provided • Flat screen TV & DVD Player • A DVD library is also provided. • WiFi Available for Internet Access (Subject to Terms & Conditions) • Integrated modern kitchen • Kitchen Equipment - microwave, kettle, toaster, dinner set, cutlery set, etc • Iron & Ironing Board • Washing Machine • Tumble Dryer • Fully Furnished bedrooms with wardrobe space
Internet Access • Available via WiFi • WiFi can only be rented for the entire duration of your stay • For other durations we can provide a dongle • Subject to availability, Terms & Conditions apply • Must be confirmed & organised prior to the stay • Laptops available for hire at £10/ day OR £45/ week • Guests may use the printing/ faxing facilities between 9am & 5pm at our Offices in Amelia Street (opposite Europa Hotel)
City Centre Location: This apartment is situated in the heart of Belfast city centre.
The apartment is located close to all the main attractions in Belfast
• 1 - 2 mins walk to Cathedral Quarter • 2 - 4 mins walk to Victoria Square (including major shops, Restaurants, Cinema Complex, & Bars) • 4 – 5 mins walk to The Grand Opera House • 10 mins walk to the Odyssey Complex (includes bars & restaurants, bowling, cinema, amusement arcade, etc)
... as well as Belfast’s best restaurants, bars & shopping opportunities, including: - Popular City centre shops, Castle Court, the newly developed Victoria Square shopping centre, etc... - The bustling Cathedral Quarter, The Duke of York, McHughs, Northern Whig, Crown Bar, Pothouse, Whites Tavern, John Hewitt, The Apartment ... - Deanes, Mourne Seafood, Merchant Hotel, James Street South, Tedfords, Nick’s Warehouse, Ten Square ...
Obel 301 - Self Catering Apartment Belfast: Belfast, County Antrim Vacation Rental by Owner Listing 429848ha
Our stylish 2 bed Obel Apartment is located in the heart of Belfast City Centre at Donegal Quay - a 2 minute walk from Victoria Square, Cathedral Quarter & city centre attractions.
This stylish two bedroom apartment sleeps four and has been finished to a very high standard with modern furnishings and all the comforts of home, ensuring you a relaxing and enjoyable stay.
The apartment is located in the heart of Belfast City Centre with a wide range of bars and restaurants nearby and just a few minutes walk from the bustling Cathedral Quarter as well as the major shopping complex Victoria Square.
The apartment is available for short term lets.
Rates start FROM:
• £60 per night (minimum 2 night stay)
• £375 for 7 nights stay
• The longer you stay with us, the cheaper the rate.
Contact us for quotes for other durations – we rent apartments from 1+day(s) and we do not have set arrival/ departure dates so we can accommodate your stay.
Rates start FROM:
• £75 for a 1 night stay
• £325 for 7 nights stay
The rate table above provides the lowest rates achievable. Rates vary significantly depending on Special Events, Last Minute Offers & the Availability of our other Belfast City Centre apartments. Please consider these rates to be STARTING FROM & contact us with your exact dates for a personalised quote.
- We rent apartments from 2+day(s) and we do not have set arrival/ departure dates so we can accommodate your stay.
- We do not have set arrival/ departure dates so we will try to accommodate your stay regardless of when you want to arriveAs our apartment is situated in a residential complex it is definitely not suitable for Hens/ Stags/ Parties.
- To secure the apartment we would ask you to pay a £100 deposit on arrival.
- This deposit serves as a booking/damage deposit and is fully refundable on your fulfilling your booking and on your leaving the apartment in the same excellent condition it was received in.
- On call each night until 11pm so if you have any queries or would like to book, please do not hesitate to contact us on +44 (0)7710 004097 after 5pm if you need any details or wish to book an apartment. Our office number is +44 (0)28 9032 2228 for enquiries between 9am and 5pm.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.
This apartment in Belfast is located right in the heart of the city's shopping & cultural area & is within walking distance of: Victoria Square Shopping Centre - Grand Opera House - Waterfront Hall - Odyssey Complex - City Hall - Titanic Quarter - Castle Court.
Belfast has an extensive range of tourist attractions, including:
- Belfast City Walking Tours
- Titanic Walking tour
- Ulster Historical Foundation
- Ormeau Baths Gallery
- Historical Pub Tours of Belfast
- City Hall
- Belfast Zoo
- Excellent shopping opportunities, including Victoria Shopping Center, Castle Court, High Street, etc.
Please note that the new Obel complex is located in the very heart of Belfast City Centre and as such residual traffic sounds may be audible. If you prefer an apartment that is off the Main Road, please enquire about out other City Centre apartments (these include Winter Garden, Queens Square, Clarendon Quay, etc).
About: Mullan Property is owned and operated by Shane and Anne Mullan. We provide high quality self catering apartments in Belfast city centre & in the seaside town of Ballycastle.
Apartments are furnished to a high standard and are NITB registered.
Why Belfast: This apartment is located in the heart of Belfast city centre - It is a 2minute walk to Victoria Square Shopping Centre, Belfast's best restaurants and bars.