Shorefront on Sebec
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Sebec Lake cottage description
A quiet 3 bedroom cottage that sleeps 6. There are 2 queen beds and 1 full size bed on the second floor. Downstairs in the cottage is a full kitchen with gas stove and dining area. A large family/living area with a 42' TV and sliding glass doors that access a glassed in porch to relax on and kick back, the porch may also be used for dining. The bath includes a tub with shower. There are lake views from almost every window in the house. Outside there is plenty of parking and a large lawn with a firepit. The lake is within 12 feet from the front of the property, with an aluminum dock for fishing or jumping in the lake. There is a sandy area next to the cottage for wading or grounding your canoes, kayaks or jet ski. Your motorized boats are tied up near the dock at a cement wall.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- Queen size Beds (1) 2, Double Beds (1) 1
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Iron & Board
- Towels Provided
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Parking Off Street
- Linens Provided
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Hunting Big Game
- Water Tubing
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Hunting Small Game
- Wildlife Viewing
- Bird Watching
- Medical Services
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- The property is 5 miles from Dover-Foxcroft, making it very convenient for shopping. The town beach and a marina are within walking distance. There is a local store for incidentals, a fishing license or boat rentals also within walking distance. The lake is appx. 14 miles long with many varieties of fresh water fish, including trout, bass and land-locked salmon. Fish, swim or just sit by the water and relax. In the winter months a snowmobile trail is just next door making travel to anywhere in the state possible. Ice fishing is just a short walk out the door. In the fall there are spectacular views of the changing leaves on the mountains or hunting in the local area....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Awesome week at the lake
Awesome week at the lake
We had such a wonderful time at the cottage. The cottage was clean, right on the water - what a bargain. It was so nice to sit on the porch and have dinner every night - then run outside for a quick brisk dip!! The store at the top of the hill had boat and kayak rentals - we rented a pontoon boat and went all around the lake. The entire week was so peaceful - we can't wait for next year... This was worth the drive!!!
- Guest Lynn in RI (East Greenwcih, RI )
- Date of stay 08/11/12
- Review Submitted 09/07/12
Recommended for: Families with young children, adventure seekers.
Manager response: We are glad you enjoyed the lake as much as we do. The store at the top of the hill is so conveinent and fun. We usually grab pizza at the store the first night in to save cooking time for MOM! Hope to see you next year.
Weekly rental $900.00 Daily rate is $150.00 per night. Seasonal after Oct 31. Rates are $600.00 per week $150 per night.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Bangor International at 60 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Interstate 95 at 25 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Greeleys Landing at 0.25 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Alley Oops at 5 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Dover Foxcroft at 3 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Pats Pizza at 5 Miles
- Primary: +1 207-564-7292 Please call 9am - 5pm
- Secondary: +1 401-295-1425
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Dock in front of camp
View of public beach to the south
Front of cottage
Dining table on porch
Just for fun
Boat docking area
View to the north from cottage
Comfy chairs on front porch
Sandy area for wading
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Wednesday, September 18, 2013