Spectacular Mountain Retreat-Heart of the Beautiful Bitterroot Valley
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Victor cabin description
Tri-level log 'cabin' (2400 sq ft) on 13 timbered acres in the Bitterroot Mountain range in Victor, MT features two bedrooms, 1 3/4 baths and sleeps 4 persons (perhaps 6, if additional are children amenable to a Queen futon sofa). The interior features beautiful hand peeled character logs, vaulted ceilings, and a 12-foot rock fireplace. The non-smoking home is beautifully furnished throughout in woodland style. The large kitchen is fully equipped and the dining room features a large hand-sewn trestle table which will seat 8.
Amenities include fireplace, telephone, satellite TV, VCR, stereo, full kitchen, high chair, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator, oven, dishes, pots and pans, utensils, cooking utensils, outdoor gas grill, linens and towels, Maytag washer and dryer. Property is suitable for horses and has a fenced pen so horsemen you may bring your own horses by prior arrangement.
The home is less than 1 mile from Fred Burr trailhead to the Bitterroot-Selway National Forest.
The property borders Bourne Creek and is regularly-traversed by wildlife such as whitetail deer, elk, black bear, and wild turkeys. It is located approximately 5 miles west off of Highway 93 and nearby Tucker's Crossing and Bell's Crossing fishing access areas on the Bitterroot River, as well as Teller Wildlife Refuge.
The property borders Bourne Creek and is regularly-traversed by wildlife such as whitetail deer, elk, and wild turkeys.
It is located approximately 5 miles west off of Highway 93, and nearby Tucker's Crossing and Bell's Crossing fishing access areas on the Bitterroot River.
- 2400 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Child's Highchair
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Wood Stove
- Washing Machine
- We now use our own portable wi-fi; therefore, we no longer maintain satellite internet (which seemed to have spotty coverage). Cellular coverage for AT&T and Verizon are excellent, if you have Internet coverage through either of those providers.full kitchen iron & board,coffee maker,toaster,blender,spices...moreless
- DVD Player
- Music Library
- Video Library
- CD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Fly Fishing
- Hunting Big Game
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Roller Blading
- Whitewater Rafting
- Rock Climbing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Hunting Small Game
- Mountain Climbing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Bird Watching
- Live Theater
- Fitness Center
- Horseback Riding
- Gambling Casinos
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Nearest Airport : Missoula at 50 Miles; Nearest Motorway : Highway 93 at 5 Miles; Nearest Barpub : Cowboy Troy's in Victor, MT at 7 Miles; Nearest Ski : Lost Trail Powder Mountain at 50 Miles; Nearest Golf : Hamilton Municipal (public), Stock Farm (private) at 10 Miles; Nearest Restaurant : Victor Steakhouse at 7 Miles; Car: necessary; Activities in the local area include trout fishing, float trips, guided horseback rides, skiiing at nearby Lost Trail Powder Mountain or Montana Snowbowl, hunting, hiking, mountain biking, wildlife viewing excursions at nearby Lee Metcalf National Wildlife Refuge, golfing, extensive paved trails for bicycling or roller-skiing, scenic flights from Ravalli County airport, or just relaxing in natural hot springs at Lolo Hot Springs or Lost Trail Hot Springs. We can provide you with names and contact information for local guides and outfitters in advance of your planned arrival, and there are plenty of travel guides on the bookshelves....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Peak/Summer -July 1 to Aug 31 2012: $1500/wk $225/extra nt Min Stay 1 Week Fall/Winter/Spring - Sep 1 to Jun 1 2013: $1250/wk $200/extra nt Min Stay 1 Week Notes: Holiday Rate of $2000/week applies for Memorial Day,Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years Tax Rate: 7.0% Cleaning: $150
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Primary: +1 480 4749000 Anytime -- Messages returned same day
- Fax: +1 800 3159617 Anytime -- eFax service routes directly to email
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Rear Decks of the Cabin
View to the Southwest off Rear Decks
Looking out the Driveway
Nearby Lake Como
Wild Hutterite Turkeys
Stair top to Downstairs
Flyfishing at Teller Wildlife Refuge
Cabin is 1/2 mile down this Private Road
A Float trip on the Bitterroot (We can put you in touch with local guides)
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Thursday, July 25, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2.5 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.