Beautifully Appointed 1BR Condo Just Steps from Jupiter Beach
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Jupiter condo description
This unit was purchased in 2008 as an investment property, with the thought of an upscale beach condo in mind. We completely gutted the unit, and started from the bottom up. Hardwood floors, new kitchen cabinets, new countertops, brand new appliances, and all new furniture. 1 Bedroom and 1.5 baths. The bedroom has a king sized bed, and the living room has a full sized pullout couch. Comfortably sleeps 4. The condo is located in the 'E' building in the Searise subdivision of the Jupiter Ocean and Racquet Club. Searise is the most desirable subdivision in the J.O.R.C., as it is the subdivision closest to the ocean.
Jupiter Ocean & Racquet Club has a host of clay tennis courts and a Club House (seasonal tennis membership not included). Searise also has its own community pool and Club House, and during the winter months, there are regular activities, day and night. Meet new friends and neighbors here - most seasonal residents return to Searise year after year.
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 2-4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Walk to Beach, Club House.
- Satellite / Cable
- Free Long Distance
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
Location & View
- Equestrian Events
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Basketball Court
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Pier Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Roller Blading
- Surf Fishing
- Recreation Center
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Water Parks
- Live Theater
- Fitness Center
- Eco Tourism
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
- Steps to the beach in beautiful Jupiter, Florida, where the Gulf Stream and gentle breezes keep us cool in the summer and warm in the winter. Ride your bike down beach road A1A and enjoy a truly tropical experience at world-famous Guanabanas Restaurant , then walk across the street to the Square Grouper Tiki Bar, where Jimmy Buffett and Alan Jackson recorded the music video for 'It's Five O'Clock Somewhere . Your home away from home lies just two miles north of the Juno Pier, just 20 minutes from Palm Beach International Airport, and just 30 minutes from Palm Beach Island. Shop at the Gardens Mall , where you will find flagship stores for Gucci, Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Tiffany, Saks to name a few. For a unique hometown theatre experience, visit the Maltz Theatre, or check out the Kravis Centre for the Performing Arts in Downtown West Palm Beach to start an evening of fun down south. Jupiter offers paddle board rentals, kayak rentals, bicycle rentals, boat rentals, all within a two mile radius of your vacation home. Family related activities in the area also include The Rapids Water Park, Lion Country Safari, and the Loggerhead Marine Life Center. Disney and Seaworld are just 2.5 hours drive north, and Miami Beach is just 1 hour drive south. Jupiter is a truly central beachside location in South Florida, and Searise Condos are the easternmost condos (closest to the beach) within the Jupiter Ocean and Racquet Club. The Abacoa Golf Club is a beautiful course that is open to the public, and only 4 miles from your vacation home. The condo is just a 10-minute drive from Roger Dean Stadium -- the only stadium in Florida to host two Major League Baseball teams annually for spring training: the Miami Marlins and St. Louis Cardinals, with daily games throughout the month of March. The rest of the year, enjoy minor league games. Visit their website below for game schedules. There are plenty of activities, both indoors and out, available to you in this dreamy beachside town....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
JANUARY 1 - APRIL 30: USD $3,000 per month MAY 1 - OCTOBER 31: USD $1,700 per month NOVEMBER 1 - DECEMBER 31: USD $2,500 per month MINIMUM RENTAL PERIOD IS 1 MONTH. NO WEEKLY RENTAL ALLOWED PER CONDO ASSOC. REGULATIONS. $500 Refundable Security Deposit due upon securing the reservation. $100 Application Fee due at move-in (paid direct to Condo Assoc.)
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
Year Purchased: 2008
About: We are Jupiter natives, and live in the Abacoa community in southwest Jupiter. We sometimes spend the weekend at Searise in the offseason, and always come 'back home' to Abacoa refreshed and recharged from spending time at the beach.
Having grown up in Jupiter, when it came time to buy an investment property, there was no question that Searise is the most convenient neighborhood in all of Jupiter - Steps to the beach, a couple of miles from Juno Pier, a couple of miles from the Jupiter Inlet, a mile from Carlin Park, across U.S. 1 from the new Jupiter Riverwalk, a short bike ride from charter fishing, kayaking, paddle boarding, and just two miles from Guanabanas Restaurant and the Square Grouper Tiki Bar.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
When we purchased the unit in 2008, we wanted to give our guests a true Jupiter experience. We pulled up the floors, tore out the drywall, the kitchen, the bathrooms, and even took down the popcorn ceiling. We started from the ground up, with light colored hardwood floors, new baseboards, doors, cabinets, tile, knockdown ceiling - all the colors, materials, and furniture reflecting the beach lifestyle that Jupiter encompasses. We can honestly say that E204 is among the nicest, cleanest, most comfortable and up to date units in all Jupiter Ocean & Racquet Club.
- Primary: +1 561.307.8857
- Secondary: +1 561.346.9421
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View of the balcony from the tree-covered pond below.
Balcony looking out.
Jupiter Beach view looking north. This beach is directly east of your condo.
View of Sea rise Building E from the east.
Pond in the back.
Beach view facing east. Just steps from your vacation home.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Saturday, July 27, 2013
1 Bedroom / 1.5 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.